Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/17/2011 6:52:04 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/17/2011 6:55:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Someone was probably just reacting to the Rep's hate speech......

Link Posted: 3/17/2011 7:01:00 AM EDT
[#2]

Link Posted: 3/17/2011 7:03:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Wouldn't have been a Congressional office. Impossible to get close enough to shoot them with a airgun without the Capitol Police noticing.
Link Posted: 3/17/2011 7:05:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wouldn't have been a Congressional office. Impossible to get close enough to shoot them with a airgun without the Capitol Police noticing.

Sorry, I was using "Rep'" as shorthand for Republican....
Link Posted: 3/17/2011 7:31:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Kid with a BB gun - big deal
Link Posted: 3/17/2011 7:32:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Kid with a BB gun - big deal

Maybe, but it would damn sure be a big deal if it was a Democrat office that was shot. The media would be all over it, and would almost certainly blame the Tea Party.

Link Posted: 3/17/2011 7:47:15 AM EDT
[#7]
Tea Baggers just have poor aim.
Link Posted: 3/17/2011 9:29:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Good Shoot.

Air rifles are OK to use in DC.

Oh, wait, wut?.....
Link Posted: 3/17/2011 9:33:17 AM EDT
[#9]
I'm sure the republican was a racist so this action is O.K..
Link Posted: 3/17/2011 9:37:57 AM EDT
[#10]
its ok, the office was of a REPUBLICAN
much like the death threats against gov Scott walker are not being taken serious.
they caught the cunt who wrote them, and she is not being charged with ANYTHING.

so i can assume it is ok to make death threats to the dim wit democrats i dislike, so long as i assure them i was not being serious?
Link Posted: 3/17/2011 11:20:46 AM EDT
[#11]
If it happened to a Democrat the chattering class on college campuses would be up in arms and the media would be holding an all night vigil at the site of the shooting...
Link Posted: 3/17/2011 2:17:29 PM EDT
[#12]

Saw a picture this morning that showed one of the pellets, outside and resting against the building.  Looked like a steel ball bearing like you'd use with a wrist rocket slingshot.  I bet that's what was used.  A wrist rocket is pretty quiet and easy to hide.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top