Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/12/2002 4:18:32 PM EDT
Well, not yet. But after what I read on the Drudge Report today it shouldn't be too much longer before we see a headline like this.

What a scum sucking gutter rat this piece of crap is.
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 4:20:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn!!! you got my hopes up on that one
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 4:23:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Have to admit, you had my hopes up as well as I clicked on this thread I knew it was almost to good to be true.

Let's take up a collection to send him on a Latin American road trip, in a renta-Car with bad brakes.
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 4:29:46 PM EDT
[#3]
It would be nice if there was some huge wigger get together, including Vanilla Ice, Enemam, and their hero, the ultimate wigger, Michael Jackson, and a huge natural disaster wiped them off the face of the Earth, much as something else is wiped.
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 4:37:20 PM EDT
[#4]
I guess I'm the only one that doesn't mind Eminem....Sure he's not the best rapper out there but the guy can sell records and make money.

He is the envy of most other rappers because his name is in the news all the time. Rememeber there is no such thing as bad press.

Link Posted: 5/12/2002 4:39:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Who?
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 4:39:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Well, not yet. But after what I read on the Drudge Report today it shouldn't be too much longer before we see a headline like this.

What a scum sucking gutter rat this piece of crap is.
View Quote

rainman,
did i miss something? what drudge report? would you post a link so i can keep up? i hate that f'n piece of mouse turd too.

redray
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 4:43:18 PM EDT
[#7]
www.drudgereport.com

Don't know how to make it show in red letters.

Anyway he tells VP Dick Cneney's wife "fuck you" in a song to be released soon.
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 4:45:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 4:46:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Damn!
I was all excited.......
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 4:49:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 4:52:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Aimless-- how you do that?
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 4:53:39 PM EDT
[#12]
My personal Favorite fantisy, would be to see Eminem, Set adrift in the middle of a shark infested Barrier reef on a Raft made of BACON!
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 5:21:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 5:44:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Y'all act like ya never seen a white person before
Jaws all on the floor like Pam, like Tommy just burst in the door
And started whooping her ass worse than before
They first were divorce, throwin? her over furniture (Ahh!)
It's the return of the..."Ah, wait, no way, you're kidding,
he just didn't say what I think he did, did he?"
And Dr. Dre said...
Nothing you idiots! Dr. Dre's dead, he's locked in my basement!(Ha-ha!)
Feminist women love Eminem
Slim Shady, I'm sick of him
Look at him, walking around grabbing his you-know-what
Flipping the you-know-who, yeah, but he's so cute though
Yeah, I probably got a couple of screws up in my head loose
But no worse than what's going on in your parents' bedrooms
Sometimes, I wanna get on TV and just let loose, but can't
But it's cool for Tom Green to hump a dead moose
My bum is on your lips, my bum is on your lips
And if I'm lucky, you might just give it a little kiss
And that's the message that we deliver to little kids
And expect them not to know what a woman's clitoris is
Of course they gonna know what intercourse is
By the time they hit fourth grade
They got the Discovery Channel don't they?
We ain't nothing but mammals
Well, some of us cannibals
Who cut other people open like cantaloupes
But if we can hump dead animals and antelopes
Then there's no reason that a man and another man can't elope
But if you feel like I feel, I got the antidote
Women wave your pantyhose, sing the chorus and it goes

Chorus:
I'm Slim Shady, yes I'm the real Shady
All you other Slim Shadys are just imitating
So won't the real Slim Shady please stand up?
Please stand up, please stand up
Cuz I'm Slim Shady, yes I'm the real Shady
All you other Slim Shadys are just imitating
So won't the real Slim Shady please stand up?
Please stand up, please stand up

[b]Slim Shady RULES!!![/b]
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 5:50:11 PM EDT
[#15]
The young people love Eminem, that's for sure.  And the more authority figures vilify pop artists for being bad influences on children, the more children love them.  It's pretty useless.
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 6:38:48 PM EDT
[#16]
I find the rapper mildly amusing.

Mathers fires back in the new song: "F*@k you with the freeness of speech this Divided States of Embarrassment will allow you to have! F*@k you!"
View Quote

He is a moron though!  I don't think Eminem would know freedom of speech if it entered his right eye socket and exited his left ear.
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 7:09:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
[b]Slim Shady RULES!!![/b]
View Quote

HELL YEAH HE DOES! I don't think there has been as controversial white rapper since the Beastie Boys came on the scene with Licensed to Ill.

You gotta like him just cause he's a Wonderbread Casper making his way in a black man's world.
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 7:10:12 PM EDT
[#18]
I thought his name was [b]Enema-nem[/b]........

Link Posted: 5/12/2002 8:57:49 PM EDT
[#19]
I think Eminem is funny in his own little way.  His new video make me laugh, the new one with Osama Bin Laden dancing at the end where E is dressed up at Robin the Batman character.  
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 9:02:13 PM EDT
[#20]
Who really cares?
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 9:11:15 PM EDT
[#21]
I wouldn't want my kids to watch or listen to too much of his stuff, but he cracks me up.

oh well..
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 9:26:42 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 9:47:16 PM EDT
[#23]
Enima M is one of the biggest pieces of SH!T to get into the music industry.  The world would be a better place without him.
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 10:05:15 PM EDT
[#24]
This punk ass little bitch cowers behind a record label and the First Amendment and cries righteous indignation when decent people tell him to shut the fuck up.

If they DO ever cancel the 1st Amendment, it's gonna be BECAUSE of people like him.
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 1:24:59 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
It would be nice if there was some huge wigger get together, including Vanilla Ice, Enemam, and their hero, the ultimate wigger, Michael Jackson, and a huge natural disaster wiped them off the face of the Earth, much as something else is wiped.
View Quote

Dont forget Fred Durst & "Everlast".
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 3:16:47 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 3:32:15 PM EDT
[#27]
So Troy what you are saying ,is he's kinda like Alice Cooper,or Marolyn Mansion?   Kind of a spoof,to get your attention.

Never heard of him,quess I'll have to give him a listen.  

Bob
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 3:48:04 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
First, know that I could care less if you like or hate Eminem.  He's just a performer.

But it's clear that you don't at ALL understand what he's saying.  The joke is on you.

Mathers created this alternate personality, "Slim Shady," to point out HOW STUPID all of the mindless, self-centered thinking thinking is that's so prevailent in the culture today.  With particular attention to both the Gansta Rap and white-trash groups.  In other words, he's trying to show how lame and corrosive "Slim Shady's" point of view is.

He's playing Devil's Advocate, but you have to actually LISTEN to his lyrics to realize that.  People who don't listen believe that HE believes what he's saying.

Once again, the joke is on those who are taking him at face value.

-Troy
View Quote

Cool, someone here does understand slim shady.

I think the guy is a riot. his cartoons you can download on the net are real gut-busters.

He makes fun of his own fans!![:D]

Link Posted: 5/13/2002 4:03:29 PM EDT
[#29]
pretty much like "The Man in the Moon" or Andy Kaufmann.  They like to blur the line between person and persona.  Kinda hard to keep it up, people will urge you to commit suicide if your gig is outrage and absurdity.  Good luck Marshal!
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 4:38:25 PM EDT
[#30]
Buh-bye!
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 6:02:47 PM EDT
[#31]
I'm of the opinion that rappers should be used for medical experiments in place of white mice.  Or maybe a red dot should be pasted on their foreheads and then give them to Ted Nugent for bow hunting practice.  Something about like this poor unfortunate soul:

[img]http://www.dimensional.com/~mwluse/bowhunt.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 3:02:19 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I'm of the opinion that rappers should be used for medical experiments in place of white mice.  Or maybe a red dot should be pasted on their foreheads and then give them to Ted Nugent for bow hunting practice.  Something about like this poor unfortunate soul:

[img]http://www.dimensional.com/~mwluse/bowhunt.jpg[/img]
View Quote

Thats pretty sick marvl, im ashammed of you. no one is forcing you to listen to rap, no more then no one is forcing me to listen to polka.[:)]....and if they did i would kill them[;)]

lib
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top