Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/16/2011 12:52:16 PM EDT
Was on Netflix streaming looking at new stuff to watch in background while working.
I put this on expecting a train-wreck, but Godd@#m......

First episode had a 47 year old mom in a mother-daughter competition with her 6-year old.

One of the little girls was a 2 yo hispanic girl.  Her mom was fucking hot, but it was her dad
that was into the pagent stuff.  Short, pudgy, bald, and couldn't have been more gay if
he'd had a cock-necklace on......

One of the judges that they talked to couldn't have been more stereotypical of a pedophile
if he'd tried...

I know this exists and has existed for a while and will continue to exist, but fuck......

I had to turn it off in the middle of episode two.   If this isn't jerkoff material for pedos then
I don't know how much more could be.  The fact that these sorts of displays go on in
the fucking Western world is just disheartening.....

Link Posted: 3/16/2011 12:57:24 PM EDT
[#1]
those things are crap...just the sexualization of children for the pedos.
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 12:58:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Princess syndrome.  
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 1:00:43 PM EDT
[#3]
I catch the wife watching that crap sometimes.

The "Glitz" pageants are pretty fucking disturbing.  I really don't know how else to describe it.  They're one step away from stuffing their 4-year old's training bras.
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 1:02:54 PM EDT
[#4]
i couldn't watch a whole show.
i am disgusted by the parental units on that show
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 1:03:37 PM EDT
[#5]

sad
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 1:06:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Seriously? You watched an episode and a half?
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 1:07:36 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

The "Glitz" Every pageant is pretty fucking disturbing.  I really don't know how else to describe it.  They're one step away from stuffing their 4-year old's training bras.

Link Posted: 3/16/2011 1:08:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Making a 4 year old look like a 22 year old.

What could possibly go wrong?
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 1:13:41 PM EDT
[#9]
sick shit
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 1:16:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Quoted:

The "Glitz" Every pageant is pretty fucking disturbing.  I really don't know how else to describe it.  They're one step away from stuffing their 4-year old's training bras.

Hey man, I was trying to remain open-minded for the pageant-dad arfcommers

But I agree, the whole premise for a juvenile beauty pageant is pretty disturbing.
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 1:17:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Disturbing show.

Ever notice how most of the moms are horrid obese slimebeasts wanting to compensate for something.

The judges also seem to have a special "interest" in the children.
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 1:19:05 PM EDT
[#12]
It is child abuse and exploitation.
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 1:22:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Disturbing show.

Ever notice how most of the moms are horrid obese slimebeasts wanting to compensate for something.

Ahh yes.  The vicariously living fatmonster.  95% of the time they live in a "churched up" single wide while discussing the finer points of buying a $3k pageant dress.
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 1:25:01 PM EDT
[#14]
I'm somewhat creeped out that you CHOSE to watch it....

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 1:25:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Disturbing show.

Yeah, that's exactly what I saw in the first episode....

The 47-year old mom, while attractive for a 47-year old mother,  was trying to be a peer to her daughter.

The male judge they talked to had no chin and you could almost see him drooling when they cut to him during the little girl's performances.

I feel unclean after watching that...
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 1:28:01 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Disturbing show.

Yeah, that's exactly what I saw in the first episode....

The 47-year old mom, while attractive for a 47-year old mother,  was trying to be a peer to her daughter.

The male judge they talked to had no chin and you could almost see him drooling when they cut to him during the little girl's performances.

I feel unclean after watching that...

Glad I missed that shit
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top