Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/16/2011 10:15:21 AM EDT
I live in the driest part of the US by far. Water is vital and precious here. This is a conversation about snow and water, and stupid whores that live in a dream world.

OP: rain rain, go away, bring the SNOW back today!!! :-) Happy Wednesday peeps!!
Some Guy: You can have the snow.

Schizrade: It is snowing up high.

Stupid Whore: WHAT!!! Are you crazy, you really want snow... UHG!!!

Schizrade: Yeah, where do you think our water comes from? Magic springs?

OP: Snow is the proof God loves me & wants me to be happy!!! Water is a byproduct of the snow, silly Stupid Whore, you should know that!

Stupid Whore: Who the heck cares about where water comes from... I just don't want it to snow! Rain ok Snow now way!!!! It's time for spring than lets move on to summer. We are done with winter DONE!!!!
Schizrade: *sigh* So when the rivers dry up in the summer from a shitty snowfall, you won't be upset?
Stupid Whore: ??? Our water comes from Lake Tahoe! How will the rivers ever dry up??? lol

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top