Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/16/2011 9:42:26 AM EDT
I got emailed a notice from Midway saying on my next order if order by my birthday will give me a discount. How much of a discount do they offer?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 10:02:46 AM EDT
[#1]
I think they offer 10% IIRC, but when I tried to use it last year, the code didn't work.
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 12:00:37 PM EDT
[#2]
All I got from them on my birthday the other day was an email wishing me Happy Birthday.  No discount or anything like they used to do a few years ago.
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 12:42:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Used to be it was about the same as the Dealer Discount, which was quite impressive.  I think recently it basically just became a random kind of deal depending on the item.  My B-Day isn't till October, so I have yet to see what it is this year...
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 12:50:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
All I got from them on my birthday the other day was an email wishing me Happy Birthday.  No discount or anything like they used to do a few years ago.

Same here on my recent birthday. I've patronized Midway for many years but they seem to be slipping lately. I think they must have a warehouse the size of my bedroom closet. Everything I seem to want is out of stock. Their prices are decent but I can usually find better offers from other dealers.
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 12:58:21 PM EDT
[#5]
To get your BD discount pricing, just sign in and start shopping.

The discount is dependent upon the item.............Some things ranged from being no discount to about 20%, but not everything is discounted.  You would be better served using one of the blanket discount codes.
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 1:01:54 PM EDT
[#6]
I recently got... and used the birthday code.

As was already pointed out, it's pretty much random.

And, I concur, that midway has really gone downhill as far as the availability of most items.  A LOT of stuff is out of stock.

They used to be so good...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top