Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/16/2011 5:00:30 AM EDT
I haven't been able to access my FB, or anything on FB, since about 5 this morning.  I checked a few "is FB down?" websites and they're going back and forth between it being up and being down.  Can't seem to find any info on what the deal is.
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 5:01:43 AM EDT
[#1]
I hope its down!!!

If it is my wife might get something done around the house today.
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 5:02:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Mine is up.
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 5:02:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Works fine for me.
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 5:05:12 AM EDT
[#4]
You would know if FB was down. The simultaneous cry from emo teennyboppers, bored housewives, and metrosexuals would be deafening..

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 5:06:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I hope its down!!!

If it is my wife might get something done around the house today.

QFMFT
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 5:09:14 AM EDT
[#6]
I still can't seem to access it, I just get this text when trying to view anything on FB...

Account Temporarily Unavailable

Your account is currently unavailable due to a site issue. We expect this to be resolved shortly. Please try again in a few minutes.

Link Posted: 3/16/2011 5:11:37 AM EDT
[#7]

I don't know if its down or not, but if so this is a national tragedy...no, its an international tragedy.  How can the civilized word go on without FB?  We need to divert resources from Japan to get FB back online so people can get back to letting everyone else know every moronic thought and mundane detail about their lives.  OMG!!!  Close the NYSE, call in NASA!  Everything must be done to get Facebook back online now.  This aggression cannot stand!

Link Posted: 3/16/2011 5:17:05 AM EDT
[#8]
I mainly just use mine to keep in contact with family and old friends, and for the occasional drunk wall-posting.  So FB not working isn't a huge deal to me, a minor annoyance more than anything else.
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 5:34:57 AM EDT
[#9]
I'm thankful FB has been a non factor in my life so far, though I did open an account. Never really feel any compulsion to check it more than once a month, if that. Mostly the same people posting the same lame shit over and over.
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 7:01:37 AM EDT
[#10]
Ran CCleaner, and now that I'm logged out of FB I can view the site normally.  When I go to log in, I get told...

Account Unavailable

Your
account is temporarily unavailable due to site maintenance.  It should
be available again within a few hours. We apologize for the
inconvenience.

Been like this for at least 5 hours.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top