Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/16/2011 2:40:17 AM EDT
For whatever reason this video was linked from an Apache Vs Toweliban video posted in GD..

No idea why but this was in the play list..It's certainly ...Um, Interesting

Warning:Warning:Warning:
To the "faint of heart" And/Or those with a recent diagnosis of ALMS aka " Acute Little-Man's Syndrome"
this video shows an assisted Bovine breeding...Bull Pecker's and one of the world's largest condoms within

Meet The "Belgian Blue" aka Super Cow!!!

Honestly though, I don't see how it could produce much of a very tasty Porterhouse,Ribeye or Chateaubriand "Medallions"
based on the chance loss of Marbling considering it looks very lean..

Is this the future of Steak? Surly they aren't now breeding out the fat on breakfast animals everywhere
for the betterment of a leaner and more healthy society???

I love to dine on animals of all kinds but I especially love my Beef Cuts and I want it to be correctly fattened and with thick borders and even marbling!!! I refuse to eat a "Healthy" or "Liberalized" Beef Steak..

I pay for it and I want it, Give me FAT Cow!!!!

Grilled Only! Not Oven Broiled and certainly No Pan-fried Steaks allowed!

I want it lightly charred but heavily CRISPY and I want it evenly cooked to a perfect Medium Rare!

Pink throughout with a near "Blued" center!

The Son-of-a-Bovine in the video sure DOES have some super fine Chucks though ..
I will investigate further who knows? It might make a damn fine dinner table steak cut?

Link Posted: 3/16/2011 2:52:25 AM EDT
[#1]
posted before but always interesting.  same for the whippet adn the mighty mouse.  double muscle gene.
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 3:00:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Id eat one.

Link Posted: 3/16/2011 3:02:35 AM EDT
[#3]
It is a little too early in the morning to see a cow's fleshlight.
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 3:27:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Where's Mongo?

Link Posted: 3/16/2011 3:32:22 AM EDT
[#5]
You would think it would be tough.
I know there are steroids given to strip the fat and increase lean muscle, but damn.
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 4:16:31 AM EDT
[#6]
The flavor in a good cut of meat comes from the fat.  With that cow, there is little or no fat.  Lots of meat, tough as hell.  Might be good for dog food or Micky D's burgers.
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 4:35:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The flavor in a good cut of meat comes from the fat.  With that cow, there is little or no fat.  Lots of meat, tough as hell.  Might be good for dog food or Micky D's burgers.

Maybe, maybe not, it depends on how much the muscle is used strenuously.
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 4:51:51 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe, maybe not, it depends on how much the muscle is used strenuously.

I can use my body as an example.  I used to be in great shape, was a personal trainer 18 years ago and in the Army prior to that.  Now, not so much.  I used to be cut, very little body fat.  Now, I have a lot of body fat.

Those cows are cut, very low body fat percentage.  There isn't a great deal of marbling in those muscles.
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 5:14:11 AM EDT
[#9]
That cow will kick your ass.
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 5:31:54 AM EDT
[#10]
Belgian Blues are myostatin deficient, that is the reason for the muscles.
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 5:55:32 AM EDT
[#11]
I doubt If the steaks would look like these.
These are USDA Prime, 28 day dry aged and trimmed.
I couldn't decide on which cut to get, so in AFRCOM fashion I bought all 3.
Porterhouse, Ribeye and Strip.  FYI this represents about 120 bucks.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top