Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/15/2011 12:42:31 PM EDT
Cliff notes:

Pair of guys pull up to my office with a p/u bed full of gas and diesel powered equipment, we are a construction company so heavy equipment is visible all over outside.

The 2 guys say they are opening a satellite office for Apache equipment in a small town 40 miles from us, and instead of hauling everything back to the main office in Binghamton NY, they had orders from the Boss to move the stuff for cheap.

http://www.apachepowerindustrial.com/

For $3900 they had the following ( all new):

8500 watt, Yanmar powered diesel generator, looked nice, ran nice.
3500 watt gasoline powered generator
A 2700 psi, 6.5 hp pressure washer
A 5 hp trash pump
A 6.5 hp dual tank, portable air compressor.

I'm well aware and happy with Yanmar diesels, but don't know anything about LCT (Liquid Combustion Technologies) gas engines.  They are supposed to have Honda blocks according to the 2 dudes selling the stuff.

It seemed to good to be true, and when I feel that way, it usually is....

I still have a chance to buy this till tomorrow 0900.

Anybody have any input?

Link Posted: 3/15/2011 4:02:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Anybody?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top