Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/15/2011 12:34:38 PM EDT
What happened to the thread where the guy came home and the wife took the kids and went out of state to her parent's house?  She emptied his safe and cleaned out his accounst.  Anyone remember?  I was curious to what the end result was.  Did the thread turn out to be BS? Or did he lawyer up?
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 12:35:27 PM EDT
[#1]
I was wondering about that one the other day.

Hope it turned out okay for the OP.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 12:40:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Yup, this is why I wouldn't tell anyone besides my father the combo to my gun safe.  Bolt the fucker to the foundation.

He is the only person that I trust completely, and the only person that I would have no problem if he came and borrowed my stuff without asking (because he would never do it unless it meant someone's life).
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 12:43:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 12:46:12 PM EDT
[#4]
This reminds me.If you are familure with the Bob and Tom show. One day Bob past Chicks house on the way to work.He see's Chick and asked why he was throwing his beloved Redskins grill away! Turns out it was ALL his stuff!
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 12:48:36 PM EDT
[#5]
That was the thread.  I was hoping to hear that it was working out for the OP.  Far too often the guy gets the shaft in a breakup.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 12:49:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 1:02:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Quoted:
This reminds me.If you are familure with the Bob and Tom show. One day Bob past Chicks house on the way to work.He see's Chick and asked why he was throwing his beloved Redskins grill away! Turns out it was ALL his stuff!

Can you repost that using English?

Thank god, I thought it was just me.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 1:04:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Glad I am not the only one, I thought that I had a stroke.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 1:11:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Glad I am not the only one, I thought that I had a stroke.

I am having a stroke.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top