Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/14/2011 1:11:40 PM EDT
Hello,

Thanks for your mail,The price of the item is fair to me and i wouldn't want to loose it so it would be my pleasure to add another $40 to the asking price so you can sell the item to me and also tell other interested parties that it has been sold to avoid competitions.I don't have much  time to come over to take a look because of my Business i have limited time, i am ready to make Cashier's Check or Money Order to you but i need you to get back with your full details as...

1)Full name for Payment

2)Full Address

3)city

4)State

5)zip code

6)Phone Number(also let me know the best time to reach you on phone)

I will be waiting to get those infos from you later today so i can make Cashier's Check or Money Order out to you immediately,Please don't bother yourself about the pick up,i know a forwarding courier in your state,they will handle the pick up immediately you inform me that you got your Cashier's Check or Money Order  cash,then i will contact them to come for the pick up of the item at your location at your own best time
     I will be waiting for your quick response tomorrow latest.

Stay Blessed.

Link Posted: 3/14/2011 1:13:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Soooo whatcha selling on Craigslist?  

Link Posted: 3/14/2011 1:14:41 PM EDT
[#2]
whats the worst that could happen..
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 1:17:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Get a Dell box and send him bricks.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 1:22:27 PM EDT
[#4]
I got two of those scam replys when I put my car on craigslist to sell recently.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 1:26:43 PM EDT
[#5]

Link Posted: 3/14/2011 1:27:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Get a Dell box and send him bricks.Flaming shit

Link Posted: 3/14/2011 1:30:29 PM EDT
[#7]
"Sure ....... but I can only do a wire transfer."
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 1:31:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Tell him to take a pic of himself and email it you.

Make him hold a sign that says "FU AROCK"

Do it!
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 1:37:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Just got this in my inbox:

Are you in need of a loan? Please note that we offer loans at a low interest rate of 3%. E-mail [email protected] with the amount needed by you and the duration to pay back loan and we shall get back to you with our terms and conditions.

Regards.
Mr. Krishna
Cross Country Loan Company (CCLC)
New Delhi, India.

Link Posted: 3/14/2011 1:45:36 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Tell him to take a pic of himself and email it you.

Make him hold a sign that says "FU AROCK"

Do it!

Oh yeah.

Link Posted: 3/14/2011 1:50:29 PM EDT
[#11]
oh wait, you must have one of those rare ANUS laptops (?)
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 1:52:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Soooo whatcha selling on Craigslist?  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top