Link Posted: 3/14/2011 10:01:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Fact:  Bears eat beets.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 10:02:02 AM EDT
[#6]
"MICHAEL!"
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 10:02:49 AM EDT
[#7]
IF you are going to be a bear, be a grizzley....
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 10:03:15 AM EDT
[#8]

Link Posted: 3/14/2011 10:03:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Identity theft is a crim Jim.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 10:05:26 AM EDT
[#10]
Dwight K Schrute: Determined. Worker. Intense. Good Worker. Hard Worker. Terrific.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 10:07:45 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Dwight K Schrute: Determined. Worker. Intense. Good Worker. Hard Worker. Terrific.

I am convinced Dwight K Schrute is an Arfcommer.

As for the bear question, is is Polar Bear, of course,

Massive FAIL for the OP.

Link Posted: 3/14/2011 10:13:39 AM EDT
[#12]
That's what she said
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 10:14:31 AM EDT
[#13]
The kind that drinks it's own piss.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 10:14:53 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Massive FAIL for the OP.

I agree,

Would I ever leave this company? Look, I'm all about loyalty. In fact, I feel like part of what I'm being paid for here is my loyalty. But if there were somewhere else that valued loyalty more highly, I'm going wherever they value loyalty the most.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 10:15:31 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I'm convinced Dwight is based on Dave_A.  I think he reported me when I posted that.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 10:17:27 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

False. Black bear.

That's debatable. There are basically two schools of thought...

Link Posted: 3/14/2011 10:18:06 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Massive FAIL for the OP.

That's debatable. There are basically two schools of thought––

Link Posted: 3/14/2011 10:30:27 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Massive FAIL for the OP.

I agree,

Would I ever leave this company? Look, I'm all about loyalty. In fact, I feel like part of what I'm being paid for here is my loyalty. But if there were somewhere else that valued loyalty more highly, I'm going wherever they value loyalty the most.

Link Posted: 3/14/2011 10:53:02 AM EDT
[#19]

Link Posted: 3/14/2011 10:56:37 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 10:58:49 AM EDT
[#21]
This is one of my favorite Dwight moments of all time:

(ETA: Apparently the Hulu embedding, while it worked for me, isn't working out too well for others- here's the link: http://www.hulu.com/watch/75023/the-office-best-dwight-moments-1 )

Link Posted: 3/14/2011 11:02:48 AM EDT
[#22]
Someone one that show gets it.

Watch it and see how many times some interesting numbers pop up on things like hotel rooms. 308, 45, 223, etc.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 11:04:46 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By ––bullseye––:

I can't figure out how to get it from the code above, and the embedding isn't working - do you have an address?
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 11:07:07 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

I can't figure out how to get it from the code above, and the embedding isn't working - do you have an address?

Here it is.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/75023/the-office-best-dwight-moments-1

This is the first time I've embedded Hulu videos. It's working for me on Chrome. What browser are you using?

Link Posted: 3/14/2011 11:07:11 AM EDT
[#25]
Cumberland Mills? And how did you get my resume? Oh no no, I''m
flattered, don't get me wrong. I''m just not sure it's my official
resume, or if its just something a satisfied customer posted online.
What does it say under martial arts training? Oh... okay, I''m going to
have to supplement that. What''s your fax number?

[...]

So you got the fax? So why didn't you add it to the resume? What do you
mean? Of course martial arts training is relevant. Uh excuse me, I know
about a billion Asians who would beg to differ! Uh yeah, I get a little
frustrated when I''m dealing with incompetence! Well you know what? You
can go to hell too, and I''ll see you there. BURNING. FINE. Oh wait, so
you'll let me know when you made a decision?

Link Posted: 3/14/2011 11:07:34 AM EDT
[#26]
I don't have a lot of experience with vampires, but I have hunted werewolves. I shot one once, but by the time I got to it, it had turned back into my neighbor's dog.

Women are like wolves. If you want one you must trap it. Snare it. Tame it. Feed it.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 11:10:24 AM EDT
[#27]
Welcome to hotel hell. Check in time now, check out time never.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 11:13:51 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Watch it and see how many times some interesting numbers pop up on things like hotel rooms. 308, 45, 223, etc.

I lost my sh!t when (IIRC) Dwight is in Rm 223, Michael is in 308.

There are FAR too many similarities between Dwight's character and the stereotypes we all joke about with "typical arfcommer" to be a coincidence.

Link Posted: 3/14/2011 11:15:00 AM EDT
[#29]
In the wild, there is no health care. In the wild, health care is, "Ow, I hurt my leg. I can't run. A lion eats me and I'm dead." Well, I'm not dead. I'm the lion, you're dead
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 11:15:11 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Here it is.

This is the first time I've embedded Hulu videos. It's working for me on Chrome. What browser are you using?

I'm in Safari.

This is what I see:

Link Posted: 3/14/2011 11:17:26 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Here it is.

I'm in Safari.

This is what I see:

http://www.ar15.com/media/viewFile.html?i=27477

yeah wasn't working for me either.

Link Posted: 3/14/2011 11:21:34 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

I'm in Safari.

This is what I see:

http://www.ar15.com/media/viewFile.html?i=27477

I opened up IE and Firefox on my computer, and I get the same message. Then I went to another computer and tried it on Chrome there and got the same message. Apparently you can embed Hulu videos, but only the person that embeds it can watch it, and only in the browser they initially posted it from...?

Weird. It was a fun try anyway. When it worked for me I thought it was pretty cool to see a Hulu video playing on arfcom...combining my two biggest internet time wasters into one.

Link Posted: 3/14/2011 11:25:02 AM EDT
[#33]
If it directed you to the episode where Dwight starts the fire, Stanley has the heart attack, prompting corporate to require a CPR class, when asked "What do we check for now?"   Dwight responds "Organ donor card, we only have seconds."  And then procedes to filet the CPR dummy, extracting the organs and then cuts the face off and wears it around the office.       It worked for me.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 11:30:22 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

If it directed you to the episode where Dwight starts the fire, Stanley has the heart attack, prompting corporate to require a CPR class, when asked "What do we check for now?"   Dwight responds "Organ donor card, we only have seconds."  And then procedes to filet the CPR dummy, extracting the organs and then cuts the face off and wears it around the office.       It worked for me.

That's the one.

Very interesting that it's only working intermittently. Looks like only some people get permission to view it. Apparently Hulu has a very tough vetting process.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 11:38:29 AM EDT
[#35]
Did ya notice what handgun Dwight used to start the "Race for the Cure from Bat Rabies" or whatever the hell it was?

Security in this office park is a joke. Last year, I came to work with my spud gun in a duffel bag. I sat at my desk all day, with a rifle that shoots potatoes at 60 pounds per square inch. Can you imagine if I was deranged?
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 11:40:34 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 11:41:42 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Did ya notice what handgun Dwight used to start the "Race for the Cure from Bat Rabies" or whatever the hell it was?

Michael Scott's Dunder Mifflin Scranton Meredith Palmer Memorial Celebrity Rabies Awareness Pro-Am Fun Run Race For The Cure

Link Posted: 3/14/2011 11:43:31 AM EDT
[#38]

Link Posted: 3/14/2011 11:44:05 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Michael Scott's Dunder Mifflin Scranton Meredith Palmer Memorial Celebrity Rabies Awareness Pro-Am Fun Run Race For The Cure

That's the one, ,  I couldn't remember all that but did remember the "nurse."
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 11:46:41 AM EDT
[#40]
ME!!!
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 11:48:22 AM EDT
[#41]
German. Oh.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 11:49:58 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Best episode in at least the last 3 seasons!

Link Posted: 3/14/2011 11:51:51 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 11:54:39 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I lost my sh!t when (IIRC) Dwight is in Rm 223, Michael is in 308.

There are FAR too many similarities between Dwight's character and the stereotypes we all joke about with "typical arfcommer" to be a coincidence.

Arfcommer or not, internet forums in general have to be a gold mine for writers trying to get ideas and into the psychology of certain characters - and also for comedy writers to play up stereotypical extremes.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 11:55:33 AM EDT
[#45]
While the part where Dwight cuts up the dummy is good, I still think the best intro EVER was the one where Dwight got pissed off that no one paid attention to his fire safety presentation and subsequently lights the office on fire.

I think that might have been the intro to the above episode but I can't remember for sure.

Anyways, it always cracks me up.

"What's that?!"

"THE FIRE'S SHOOTING AT US! "

Link Posted: 3/14/2011 12:00:50 PM EDT
[#46]
Big
Brown
Bear
Beautiful
Baboons
Blowing
Bubbles
Biking
Backwards
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 12:01:35 PM EDT
[#47]
Jeez, I forgot all about the part that killed me about that episode.  Oscar tries to escape in the ceiling and Angela throws that big ass cat up and it comes right down through another piece of ceiling tile.  I'm wiping tears now.  That was a landmark show.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 12:03:28 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Jeez, I forgot all about the part that killed me about that episode.  Oscar tries to escape in the ceiling and Angela throws that big ass cat up and it comes right down through another piece of ceiling tile.  I'm wiping tears now.  That was a landmark show.

YES!!

"Take me!"

"I can't - you're too heavy!"

"I weigh 86 pounds!!  Save Bandit!"

*throws cat*

*crash*

FUCKING LOL

Link Posted: 3/14/2011 12:13:42 PM EDT
[#49]
The one when Michael burns his foot on the George Foreman grill, and Jim takes Michael and Dwight to the hospital is fucking brutal. Jim squirting them both with the spray bottle in Meredith's van nearly made me puke from laughing.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 12:16:11 PM EDT
[#50]
Free beer
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top