Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/13/2011 7:17:59 PM EDT
New to these...seems like it may work to kick my real cig smoking habit. However I'm totaly new to these..can I refill my 'Super e cig'..or am I stuck buying cartridges for it?

I surfed around online..and never could find my exact model..
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 10:04:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Bunch of non-smokers and gum-chewers I guess.

Nobody using ecigs here?....Are they for pussys?
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 10:06:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Just gonna make an order today , I'm a newb also but have been studying it for a week or two !

ETA:  The Joye 510 comes recommended , look them up on youtube , some good vids there !
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 10:08:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Here is a huge thread we did a couple weeks ago !

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=1152118&light=dipped
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 10:12:11 AM EDT
[#4]
I've been using ecigs for about two weeks.  No real cigs since.  I have an M402 with Cartomizers.  I'm not sure about how to refill your brand.  If yours is a two piece you may be able to refill the Cartrages using one of the methods used for refilling cartomizers.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 10:12:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Here is a huge thread we did a couple weeks ago !

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=1152118&light=dipped

Huh?...I did a forum search back 30 days..and turned up zilch!
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 10:13:41 AM EDT
[#6]
FWIW, the e-cig prolonged quitting, simply because I could smoke anytime, anywhere, and pretty much all day long, without disturbing anybody.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 10:15:47 AM EDT
[#7]
This is what I want.

Link Posted: 3/15/2011 8:50:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Just ordered a Joye eGo XL and some juice , gonna give it a whirl !

This, Joye eGo XL (900 mah batts) copper and ejuice sample packs.

Link Posted: 3/15/2011 9:00:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Tag for later
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 9:07:48 AM EDT
[#10]
The eGo-T has been getting questionable reviews over on ECF, a lot of the T owners have been switching over to that new GoGo kit which is apparently really badass.
As for me, I'm still on my regular eGo kit(650mAH).  Next purchase is going to be the eGo mega kit(1100mAH), and possibly the MAP tank mod and some stuff for dripping.  I've been ordering my juices from freedomsmokeusa...a little on the pricey side, but worth it so far.  They use USP-certified PG and VG, and their nicotine is certified by a US lab which they haven't named from what I can tell.  Juices are mixed in-house, my favorites so far are the 555 and the Thin Mint Cookie in 50/50 24mg.  Mapvapes is another good supplier of juices from what I've read on ECF, prices look to be a lot cheaper than FSUSA.
OP, I have never seen or heard of your e-cig.  You may be better off investing in a better kit like something from the Joyetech lineup...the 510 is dated, eGo is where its at.  The eGo still uses the 510 threads, so you have an endless amount of carty/carto/tank/drip options, several battery options, various color options, plenty of accessories, etc.  Generally, pre-filled carts either can't be refilled or are very hard to refill...but if you go with something like an eGo, you can get the boge cartomizers(atomized cartridge) which are easily refillable.  I use the boge low-resistance cartos and love them.

ETA:  Still haven't had a single analog since the day I got this kit in the mail, my only problem now is wanting to buy a bunch of different vaporizers and accessories.

Link Posted: 3/15/2011 9:10:50 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
New to these...seems like it may work to kick my real cig smoking habit. However I'm totaly new to these..can I refill my 'Super e cig'..or am I stuck buying cartridges for it?

I surfed around online..and never could find my exact model..

The cartridges can be refilled.  Usually 2-4 drops from the bottles of fluid that you can purchase separately.

Mines a Joye 510; works pretty good.  Haven't quit smoking but, have cut way back when I remember to recharge the batteries.

Link Posted: 3/15/2011 9:28:40 AM EDT
[#12]
Just started a couple of weeks ago.  First tried the eGo-T.  Very nice.  Then saw the Go-Go and rave reviews.  The Go-Go is the way to go, no contest.  The Go-T was leaking on me (maybe after filling too full, but not all the way full).  Sometimes got a burnt taste as well.  Go-Go=better flavor, more “smoke,” and lasts longer.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 9:37:03 AM EDT
[#13]
I ordered an Ego-T after reading a lot of good reviews on it, should be here later this week, we'll see how it goes.

Link Posted: 3/15/2011 9:38:48 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Just started a couple of weeks ago.  First tried the eGo-T.  Very nice.  Then saw the Go-Go and rave reviews.  The Go-Go is the way to go, no contest.  The Go-T was leaking on me (maybe after filling too full, but not all the way full).  Sometimes got a burnt taste as well.  Go-Go=better flavor, more "smoke,” and lasts longer.

There's an "ego t vs gogo" thread over on ECF that pretty much turned in to a gogo review thread, and so far I think there's only been one person that wasn't extremely happy.  It was more of a "good, but didn't meet/exceed my expectations" review rather than a bad one.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-smoking-discussion/163146-ego-t-vs-go-go.html

I'm going to wait until it's been out for a while, has more accessories available, and has a 510 adapter made for it, before I buy.  Those gogo cartos are getting some pretty good reviews, though.

Link Posted: 3/15/2011 11:13:33 AM EDT
[#15]
I tried one, it just wasnt satisfying... had to pull hard as hell for 10 seconds just to get a decent drag and even that didnt fill my lungs like a nice pull off a marlboro or a camel short
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 11:21:54 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

I tried one, it just wasnt satisfying... had to pull hard as hell for 10 seconds just to get a decent drag and even that didnt fill my lungs like a nice pull off a marlboro or a camel short

It can heavily depend on what type of e-cig it was.  My first time was on a mall kit my sister purchased, and it wasn't satisfying at all.  But the day I received my eGo kit I was able to put down the smokes.

Though, everyone is different, so YMMV.

Link Posted: 3/17/2011 3:06:08 PM EDT
[#17]
I got my Joye ego XL in today and I can see how people give up normal smokes !
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top