Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/13/2011 6:08:53 PM EDT
Once upon a time I was the nightcrew NCOIC in a military shop.  Showtime was 1645, if you were late you had to go buy the shop doughnuts.

Well, we had this one lazy fellow who was a bit older than the average hard charger (he was ~24, I as a Sergeant at 21), he was also quite an idiot.

Well one day he was late, only about a few minutes.  I told him to go get them doughnuts.

He says "show me the order, show me where it says I  have to buy doughnuts if I'm late."

I told him I couldn't show him the order to buy doughnuts, but I would gladly show him the order to write him up for unauthorized absence.

UA, burn him!!!

Do any of you have a similar story?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top