Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/12/2011 7:17:40 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/12/2011 7:26:37 PM EDT
[#1]
All the locals know of cox. Running opinion is that he's a dangerous, abusive, sociopath.

Can't wait for him to get locked up.
Link Posted: 3/12/2011 7:26:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Terrorists.  

"Members of the movement do not believe U.S. laws apply to them and
sometimes make their own license plates or create their own legal
trials, according to the FBI. A group of Fairbanks residents recently
conducted their own trial of Cox at Denny’s Restaurant"

I didn't know you could reserve the group room at Denny's for trials.

Link Posted: 3/12/2011 7:28:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Nothin' worse than a bunch of nuts ruining it for everyone else
Link Posted: 3/12/2011 7:30:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Citizens of a sovereign nation plotting to kill American citizens? Sounds like an act of war, or at least terrorism. Send them to Gitmo.
Link Posted: 3/12/2011 7:31:29 PM EDT
[#5]
I hope they don't try to put them on trial with a fringed flag in the courtroom... that would be like dividing by zero...
Link Posted: 3/12/2011 7:33:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Jackholes are all over Central Texas.  We need some sort of poison bait.  .
Link Posted: 3/12/2011 7:34:08 PM EDT
[#7]

Coleman Barney of North Pole

He is from the north pole ?
Link Posted: 3/12/2011 7:41:18 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Terrorists.  

"Members of the movement do not believe U.S. laws apply to them and sometimes make their own license plates or create their own legal trials, according to the FBI. A group of Fairbanks residents recently conducted their own trial of Cox at Denny’s Restaurant"

Does it include free refills?

Link Posted: 3/12/2011 7:43:54 PM EDT
[#9]
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=43&t=445109

Link to AK HTF thread on this, if interested.

The guy is a tool.
Link Posted: 3/12/2011 7:50:18 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Terrorists.  

"Members of the movement do not believe U.S. laws apply to them and sometimes make their own license plates or create their own legal trials, according to the FBI. A group of Fairbanks residents recently conducted their own trial of Cox at Denny’s Restaurant"

Does it include free refills?

Link Posted: 3/12/2011 8:20:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Terrorists.  

a.  I didnt know ppl still quoted the FBI
b.  trials are bad.  trials of Cox are good.

So we have an accusation of a conspiracy against law enforcement and federal court jurists.  Since I am lazy I wont go to the link that probably includes the conspirator's "justification" for their plan.   The credibility of the FBI is certainly suspect, as always, but if no one is crying 'truth' there is little explicit reason to doubt the veracity of their claims.
Link Posted: 3/12/2011 8:24:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

North Pole, Alaska.  Zip code 99705, same town I live in.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/12/2011 8:25:12 PM EDT
[#13]
It's those angry, violent Tea Partiers again
Link Posted: 3/12/2011 8:26:26 PM EDT
[#14]
String em up.

Those freaks define psychosis. They need heavy Chlorpromazine & a straitjacket.
Link Posted: 3/12/2011 8:27:43 PM EDT
[#15]
WTF is wrong with these people?  It's one thing to hate .gov, but quite another to kidnap and kill people.  The former is within one's right but the latter is unacceptable in civilized society.
Link Posted: 3/12/2011 8:32:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Terrorists.  

They're assholes. A couple of them killed two West Memphis, AR cops about six or eight months ago on a traffic stop.
Link Posted: 3/12/2011 8:33:35 PM EDT
[#17]
I get the feeling that the FBI is hoping the sovereigns do something crazy like kidnap a judge or cop so they can use it as a good excuse to kick some kook ass. Even pencil pushing g-babies get froggy sometimes.
Link Posted: 3/12/2011 8:38:21 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Terrorists.  

Cox must be pretty bad if even his own people want him locked up.
Link Posted: 3/12/2011 8:39:58 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Terrorists.  

For the next hearing, I'm thinking Arby's.

Do you swear to pay the bill, the whole bill and nothing but the bill?

Could I get some jelly packets and a gavel please?

Oh crap, syrup on my judges robe again.

Jury deliberation in the mens room. Yuck.

We  seek justice. And pancake puppies..
Link Posted: 3/12/2011 9:35:49 PM EDT
[#20]
I'm glad this was caught in time.  Another Hoonah incident hopefully prevented!
Link Posted: 3/12/2011 11:38:49 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Terrorists.  

Cox must be pretty bad if even his own people want him locked up.

But if something had gone sideways while the SWAT guys were arresting them, the peanut gallery would be up in arms...
Link Posted: 3/12/2011 11:51:15 PM EDT
[#22]
Here's what I've been thinking about the SC movement:

Could you, as a normal citizen of Arfcom, declare war upon these fools and go Punisher style on them, and not be charged under US law?
Link Posted: 3/12/2011 11:53:21 PM EDT
[#23]
Just like the Michigan Militia members, charged with nearly the same thing, then ordered released.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 12:00:29 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Just like the Michigan Militia members, charged with nearly the same thing, then ordered released.

Is there a specific color designated for the Thin Militia Line?

Yellow seems appropriate...
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 12:12:04 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is there a specific color designated for the Thin Militia Line?

Yellow seems appropriate...

We need more information. That's what you usually drop, right?
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 12:13:46 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Terrorists.  

They're assholes. A couple of them killed two West Memphis, AR cops about six or eight months ago on a traffic stop.

Yep.  That was the one the Fish-and-Game officer rammed their minivan with his truck in the parking lot.

Here's the kid who killed the two officers with an AK:

Link Posted: 3/13/2011 12:16:25 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Nothin' worse than a bunch of nuts ruining it for everyone else

Yup- it gives us nonviolent anti-government nuts a bad name.

Quoted:
I hope they don't try to put them on trial with a fringed flag in the courtroom... that would be like dividing by zero...

Link Posted: 3/13/2011 12:19:25 AM EDT
[#28]
when crazy gets organized.....
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 12:26:09 AM EDT
[#29]
This should be an interesting thread , I wish a cert_Ain member was here for the lols
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 12:45:52 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

And he loves Cox, what a sucker.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 12:48:06 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Terrorists.  

Yep.  That was the one the Fish-and-Game officer rammed their minivan with his truck in the parking lot.

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg286/TGrayman/WestArkansasShooting-2.jpg

Here's the kid who killed the two officers with an AK:

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg286/TGrayman/WestMemphisShooting.jpg

I see a dead terrorist in that photo
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 1:02:36 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:

And he loves Cox, what a sucker.

i see what you did there....

Link Posted: 3/13/2011 2:35:50 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

It's those angry, violent Tea Partiers again

That's what pisses me off.  In the comments of this story, assholes are calling them Tea Party extremists.  The sovereign citizen nuts have been around a long time before the Tea Party ever existed and have a track record of going to jail over taxes.

Link Posted: 3/13/2011 2:46:13 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Citizens of a sovereign nation plotting to kill American citizens? Sounds like an act of war, or at least terrorism. Send them to Gitmo.

This would require recognizing their sovereign status.

No thanks, the regular federal pen will do just fine.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 3:54:47 AM EDT
[#35]
Weren't all the Michigan Hutaree guys let go? Interesting timing for these arrests with all the ATF shit hitting the fan.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 6:25:02 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Weren't all the Michigan Hutaree guys let go? Interesting timing for these arrests with all the ATF shit hitting the fan.

Made bail back in (IIRC) May. Awaiting trial.  BTW:  I see no mention of the ATF in THIS story.  FBI and the locals.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 6:48:05 AM EDT
[#37]
Excuse my ignorance, but do these individuals belong to an actual known terrorist cell, or are their activities just that which is encompassed in the definition of terrorism?
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 6:50:13 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Excuse my ignorance, but do these individuals belong to an actual known terrorist cell, or are their activities just that which is encompassed in the definition of terrorism?

The latter i think.  No self-respecting terrorist cell would have these idiots.  
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 9:15:35 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 9:32:11 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 9:37:46 AM EDT
[#41]
If they were liberal union members from Wisconsin they would not be taken seriously.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 9:40:40 AM EDT
[#42]
Just one fucking time could the .Gov focus on extreme muslim terrorist in this Country.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 9:48:42 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Just one fucking time could the .Gov focus on extreme muslim terrorist in this Country.

and close their eyes to all the domestic terrorists threatening to kill public officials?  Yeah that's the answer.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 9:54:28 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:

North Pole, Alaska.  Zip code 99705, same town I live in.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

So, you're the other guy that lives there!

I was there once. When my brother was at Ft Wainwrite, 5 weeks after my nephew was born.

Link Posted: 3/13/2011 10:00:50 AM EDT
[#45]
Never heard of them/him.  Roll them in some butter and set them of nekkid across the tundra.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 10:03:52 AM EDT
[#46]
Lighten up Francis.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 10:04:58 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Never heard of them/him.  Roll them in some berries and salmon skin butter and set them of nekkid across Kodiak Island the tundra.

FIFY
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 10:09:18 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Dear god

I knew someone would defend these shitbirds.  GD forum, gotta love it.  

Link Posted: 3/13/2011 10:10:52 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

We have the resources to do both.  I do recall several cases where muslims were the focus
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 10:11:41 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Dear god

I knew someone would defend these shitbirds.  GD forum, gotta love it.  

In on 1 for shitstorm
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top