Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Posted: 3/12/2011 5:28:06 PM EDT
So, my wife invited over her ex sis in law for a small cookout. Now...her and I have a little history I must explain, I was friends with my now wife.....her sister in law and I had a HUGE crush on each other, dated a few time {sex too} but she wanted to work things out with her sons father because she wanted her son to grow up with both parents..blah, blah

So wife and I are together, ex sis in law show's up looking freakin HOT!! She's Filipino/puerto rican mix. Anyway, there were a few eye glances and little smiles....after dinner, and a few drinks, I was sitting there and out of the corner out of my eye, caught her staring....really looking hard. I was a little scared the wife was going to catch this and raise mortal hell. Then the other "stuff" started, like leaning over in front of me to CLEARLY see breast, the too much wine, laughing and rubbing my knee..... to the point I just told the wife it was time to wrap up and clean..sorta hinting to her {other girl} it was time to go.....
 I KNOW there is a GOD because I heard his voice telling me to leave this alone    
Ever have those moments? I mean..it's nice to know she still wants me, she is F'ing HOT {might post pic of her}  But, 1, I would not risk loosing my wife over it,
and 2 would not want wife going to jail for killing this woman

Share those "moments" with us
Link Posted: 3/12/2011 5:30:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Been married more than a few times.

No.

Link Posted: 3/12/2011 5:34:52 PM EDT
[#2]
No.

Been married once and it will be 30 years this year.

Bill
Link Posted: 3/12/2011 5:36:35 PM EDT
[#3]

only in for the pics!

Link Posted: 3/12/2011 5:38:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Women are the devil.. You sir have looked into the beast!!!
Link Posted: 3/12/2011 5:39:21 PM EDT
[#5]
No, marriage makes you clean and pure.
Link Posted: 3/12/2011 5:40:01 PM EDT
[#6]
looks like i'll be reading this in playboy
Link Posted: 3/12/2011 5:40:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Rules.

Pics or get the f out.
Link Posted: 3/12/2011 5:40:29 PM EDT
[#8]

No. I'm not exactly what you would call the "approachable" type.

Link Posted: 3/12/2011 5:41:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
No.

Been married once and it will be 30 years this year.

Bill

And your wife doesn't have ANY hot friends? You've NEVER caught the "look"?
Link Posted: 3/12/2011 5:42:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Rules.

Pics or get the f out.

Will post when wife goes to bed......I've had enough "close" moments tonight
Link Posted: 3/12/2011 5:42:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Rules.

Pics or get the f out.

says it all
Link Posted: 3/12/2011 5:42:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Oh wow.  Yes, it has happened.  I felt like a zebra being looked at from a lioness.  Long glances, passing by close enough to brush her breasts up against me.  Hands on conversations.

Yep, a little disconcerting.
Link Posted: 3/12/2011 5:42:42 PM EDT
[#13]
I'm pretty sure that she is just having fun manipulating you because of the history.  Helps her self-confidence.

Also, some people love drama, even if it blows shit up.
Link Posted: 3/12/2011 5:42:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Does wife know the history?

If not, it might be a good idea to find some excuse to not put yourself in that situation again.

If yes, ask her wtf she was thinking, and find excuses to not put yourselves in that situation again.
Link Posted: 3/12/2011 5:43:31 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Rules.

Pics or get the f out.

Will post when wife goes to bed......I've had enough "close" moments tonight

Just trying to help, but maybe it's a good time for you to go to bed too?

Link Posted: 3/12/2011 5:44:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Looks like you missed a chance for a 3 way.
Link Posted: 3/12/2011 5:45:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
So, my wife invited over her ex sis in law for a small cookout. Now...her and I have a little history I must explain, I was friends with my now wife.....her sister in law and I had a HUGE crush on each other, dated a few time {sex too} but she wanted to work things out with her sons father because she wanted her son to grow up with both parents..blah, blah

So wife and I are together, ex sis in law show's up looking freakin HOT!! She's Filipino/puerto rican mix. Anyway, there were a few eye glances and little smiles....after dinner, and a few drinks, I was sitting there and out of the corner out of my eye, caught her staring....really looking hard. I was a little scared the wife was going to catch this and raise mortal hell. Then the other "stuff" started, like leaning over in front of me to CLEARLY see breast

Quoted:
She's Filipino/puerto rican mix......
and
like leaning over in front of me to CLEARLY see breast.....

She's Filipino/puerto rican mix......= no tits unless they are fake and then who cares anyway.....also Filipino/puerto rican mix = HOT=FUGLY

I hope for your sake your wife doesn't check your internet trail and postings, because if she does....your dinner tomorrow may taste a little funny...kinda like rat poison

get the look from the wifes 22 year old sister all the time...wife knows and couldnt care less, because she knows even though her sister is hot..she (my wife) is hotter.
that and I know what a slut the sister is and wouldnt touch her with someone elses dick even if I was single

Link Posted: 3/12/2011 5:47:21 PM EDT
[#18]
Yes.  Grabbing my junk when the wife wasn't around. She tore the crotch of my shorts with her fingernails. Always making jokes to me or comments with sexual innuendos.  The problem was that she was hot as hell with great tits. I told my wife what was going on because I ain't the cheating kind.  Turns out she was bipolar and the alcohol screwed up her head.

Last time I saw her, we dropped her off at the airport and didn't even wave goodbye.
Link Posted: 3/12/2011 5:48:19 PM EDT
[#19]
Know better than to risk it
Link Posted: 3/12/2011 5:49:03 PM EDT
[#20]
Tag for pics, or more honestly the OP to shy away from this thread never to be seen again round these parts.
Link Posted: 3/12/2011 5:49:27 PM EDT
[#21]
This is GD.  Must have pics of wife and wife's ex sis in law
Link Posted: 3/12/2011 5:51:09 PM EDT
[#22]
Nah..I'm safe now, she left...   and as far as her race mix.....she really is pretty. Guess each has their own "flavor" of "hot"
Wife knows history, she actually set us up....lol   this was yrs ago. Wife and I have been together 7 yrs strong now...so I would guess the ex thing was 9-10 yrs ago.....
 The only reason we had them over {her and her son} was because she's divorced AGAIN. And my stepson wanted to see his cousin since they lived out of state when she was married. She just moved back here a few weeks ago
Link Posted: 3/12/2011 5:51:21 PM EDT
[#23]
No offense but if I am reading this right, that sounds really unfair to your wife. Imagine her having "Friends" over that she has fucked in the past.
Link Posted: 3/12/2011 5:52:26 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Not sharing wife pics :)  will post of the ex ASAP......say, around 11-12 EST
Link Posted: 3/12/2011 5:52:33 PM EDT
[#25]
Yeah.  Before we were married, we were all drinking and one of her friends tried kissing me.  I turned away, left the room and it's been awkward ever since.
Link Posted: 3/12/2011 5:52:37 PM EDT
[#26]
Considering your family... grapevine. You are staying true to your username too.
Link Posted: 3/12/2011 5:55:11 PM EDT
[#27]
Lots of girls at work, all hot too!

One lil Mexican gal, she is hot but seems like a complete ho. She will look Lenin the eyes with the most intense "I want to FUCK you" look, then look at my junk with the same look, then look back up in my eyes. Actually kinda freaks me out! She has said things to me that only hammer home how much she wants to fuck my brains out...

Another gal, she love to flirt with me, more and more with less rules. To the point she came into work in regular clothes for her eval. She had a low cut shirt and told me to stare at her breast.

Another gal, well, I'd never cheat in my wife and that is why I could never be alone with her...

Couple other gals, well, if I wanted it, I could have it...

If I wasn't married, I'd have been a HUGE man whore. As it was, my wife was one of those gals that came after me, and she won

ETA: some are the wife co workers, not really friends.
Link Posted: 3/12/2011 5:55:25 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
No offense but if I am reading this right, that sounds really unfair to your wife. Imagine her having "Friends" over that she has fucked in the past.

We have....had her ex hubby stayed with us a few weeks while he was waiting on an apt.  He and I have been out the bar together a few times, play on COD all the time online. Gave him a few jobs since HVAC and I am an electrician .
Link Posted: 3/12/2011 5:55:25 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not sharing wife pics :)  will post of the ex ASAP......say, around 11-12 EST

Can't you just slip her some Nyquil? I don't want to have to wait two hours, and for some reason I doubt this thread will still be around in the morning.

Link Posted: 3/12/2011 5:55:47 PM EDT
[#30]
In before the divorce thread.
Link Posted: 3/12/2011 5:56:24 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

only in for the pics!

or GTFO
Link Posted: 3/12/2011 5:56:40 PM EDT
[#32]
Tap it
Link Posted: 3/12/2011 5:56:50 PM EDT
[#33]

And you assume your wife is completely oblivious to this?
Link Posted: 3/12/2011 5:58:15 PM EDT
[#34]
No pic, no care.
Link Posted: 3/12/2011 5:58:25 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Considering your family... grapevine. You are staying true to your username too.

Dude....really?  I dated her {woman in topic} for a month, maybe......., was friends with now wife, few yrs AFTER, the wife and I end up....how is that "redneck?"
Link Posted: 3/12/2011 6:03:46 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
No.

Been married once and it will be 03  31 years this year.

Bill

Andy

Link Posted: 3/12/2011 6:07:07 PM EDT
[#37]
I have a wife?   Does she have a sister?
Link Posted: 3/12/2011 6:07:46 PM EDT
[#38]
There's nothing wrong with being physically attracted to someone.

With that being said, I would feel bad for my wife if one of her friends was staring too hard or tried to seduce me.

That's a shitty friend.

-my $.02
Link Posted: 3/12/2011 6:09:41 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No.

Been married once and it will be 03  31 years this year.
Bill

Andy

At first I thought you and Bill were married and he had the date wrong

Link Posted: 3/12/2011 6:15:40 PM EDT
[#40]
Pics or GTFO!
Link Posted: 3/12/2011 6:17:12 PM EDT
[#41]
i think you should invite the chick over for a 3 way.
Link Posted: 3/12/2011 6:18:56 PM EDT
[#42]
[span style='font-weight: bold;']Quoted:[/spa
There's nothing wrong with being physically attracted to someone.

With that being said, I would feel bad for my wife if one of her friends was staring too hard or tried to seduce me.
That's a shitty friend.

-my $.02

I agree.....I think what the issue is, back when we dated....she wanted to work shit out with baby daddy because she wanted her son to have a "normal" mother/father situation, which I respect and understand....
  Come to find out, homeboy was beating her, wouldn't let her work....sad stuff.  I DO see her seeing us {wife and I} with a "normal" life, happy.....still "giddy" like little high schoolers. And I guess she's thinking she wants that life too......who knows...?  Yes it made me feel good to know I can be a piece of meat  but at the same time, it was uncomfortable too..not from fear of being caught...I wasn't encouraging it, and I was the one that  ended the night so to speak by saying it was time to clean up.
 Yes I found her to be HOT as hell still, BUT that's as far as it goes. I love my wife, I ain't throwing all that away for 30 min in the sac with some woman. Now if I was single........
Link Posted: 3/12/2011 6:21:02 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

this
Link Posted: 3/12/2011 6:24:16 PM EDT
[#44]
The girls at school know I'm married and won't leave me alone. Some of them graduated high school and went right to this community college. And I'm the semi-older guy there with facial hair and a motorcycle so they won't leave me alone. I mention I'm married every chance I get, every time a 17 year old looks at me I feel like a creep.

I really love my wife and would never cheat on her.
Link Posted: 3/12/2011 6:27:02 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Women are the devil.. You sir have looked into the breast!!!

Had to correct it for you.

Link Posted: 3/12/2011 6:27:32 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I'm pretty sure that she is just having fun manipulating you because of the history.  Helps her self-confidence.  

gonna go with DANTSX on this one.
Occum's Razor and all that

Link Posted: 3/12/2011 6:28:23 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:

this

Yes this, all women are whores except your mom and mine and I am not too sure about mine.
Link Posted: 3/12/2011 6:28:52 PM EDT
[#48]
I'm only here for the pics.
Link Posted: 3/12/2011 6:29:30 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/12/2011 6:30:15 PM EDT
[#50]
Evil_ATF!!!!!! paging Evil_ATF !!!!!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top