Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/11/2002 6:57:09 PM EDT
Just shot my new rifle today!Bushmaster A2 20'' govt profile bbl.Runs like a top.The only problem I had was when I tried to shoot some S&B ammo.I know,I know, the rest went in the trash!
It look's real nice sitting next to the Colt 16" H-bar with Aimpoint! [:D]
Two AR's,life is good!
Link Posted: 5/11/2002 6:58:48 PM EDT
[#1]
congrats, the bushsy A2 20" target model was my first AR.  
Link Posted: 5/11/2002 7:05:39 PM EDT
[#2]
[Jealousy]"New Gun! New Gun!".......damnit....[/Jealousy]Congratulations, guy.
Link Posted: 5/11/2002 7:33:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Life is good. [beer]
Link Posted: 5/11/2002 7:54:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Hey, congrats on the new rifle! Those Gov Profile's are awesome!

I just got a new Bushmaster 20" Postban Gov Profile upper. I've had a Bushy lower laying around for awhile, and it needed an upper bad.

Have you shot your's yet? Mine was grouping great right off the bat. I was impressed. I can't wait to bench it and see what it'll do.

And that makes two AR's for me too.

You're right. Life is good!

Link Posted: 5/12/2002 2:30:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Hey, congrats on the new rifle! Those Gov Profile's are awesome!

Have you shot your's yet? Mine was grouping great right off the bat. I was impressed. I can't wait to bench it and see what it'll do.

And that makes two AR's for me too.

You're right. Life is good!

View Quote

Mine shoot very low at first.I put an Ashley rear sight on.It took @20 rds or so to get it dialed in.This gun came from Kiesler's with the mini y-comp.the gun does not move when you shoot it but it is a lot louder.I love my carbine,but if I have to shoot with open sights ,the 20" govt profile is the way to go
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 2:34:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Just shot my new rifle today!Bushmaster A2 20'' govt profile bbl.Runs like a top.The only problem I had was when I tried to shoot some S&B ammo.I know,I know, the rest went in the trash!
It look's real nice sitting next to the Colt 16" H-bar with Aimpoint! [:D]
Two AR's,life is good!
View Quote

Congrats on the new weapon! Picked up my new "toy" today! Mossberg model 500A Cruiser, and a box of 00 buck! [shotgun]
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 2:46:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Cheers! New guns....ah, the jubilations!
ENJOY!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top