Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/11/2002 5:13:58 PM EDT
I am looking to buy a new toy for the summer to ride on my grandparents and parents farms.  I had a 3 wheeler when I was a small child and really enjoyed it, but I just want something when I go home to ride and tinker around with.  This is my last free summer before I graduate and hopefully become a stock broker or enter into the MBA program.  I should have interned this summer, but I think I made enough contacts last year to secure my job.  Anyways, I am looking at a Honda 400EX or Foreman 450 4x4.  I like the Foreman, but I don't know how fun it will be to ride.  On the other hand, the 400EX is a great looking machine, but with no reverse that can be a pain.  Has anyone have any experience with these two machines?  Honda makes a great product that lasts and is super durable.  I also looked at the Yamaha Raptor, but it looks like way too much ATV for me.  What do you guys think?
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 1:30:32 AM EDT
[#1]
I used to have a 400ex sold it because I went insane as soon as I got on it and kept getting hurt.  It is the best all around sport quad on the market and after its piped and jetted it is insanely fast.  Also don't worry about it not having reverse because it only weighs about 400 pounds and it is easy to pick the frontend up and swing it around.  You will love the 400ex, I wish i still had mine.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top