Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/11/2002 5:01:44 PM EDT
Long day.  Sniperm88 and I were there from 9am to about 4:30pm.  Tons and tons of Full autos.  I'd say 90% of all guns were FA.  Easily over 250,000 dollars worth of guns there.  Not even counting all the 100's of mags.   Here are a few photos.  More can be seen on the imagestation website listed below.

I only took about 10 photos, the rest are from another shooter.

Btw, lots of us spent about 30 minutes picking up the pounds and pounds of brass everywhere.

All the coolers below are loaded with mags.  

Album of all photos.  [url]http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4291830679[/url]

[img]www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid20/p06f70c497dd1722b3b3fd0f27b706a34/fdbee3dc.jpg[/img]

[img]www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid20/p82e25006d8553d25cc369eb006dcff14/fdbee20d.jpg[/img]

edited to say, I'm too tired to write more of a report.  Someone else who was there can have the honors.
Link Posted: 5/11/2002 11:25:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Too tired, at 2100 hours!?  [cough]weak![/cough]  [;)] Great day, lots of interesting hardware dumping loads of lead and brass.  Good to see all who came out again or meeting those for the first time.  

It's time to sleep! Get some more pictures up tomorrow.  
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 4:19:40 AM EDT
[#2]
That guy's got more $$$ tied up in those god dame coolers than all my post samples together.[:)]

Glad you all had fun, shit if I knew a M2 was coming I would've come on up, after all it is the GREATEST mg there is. John
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 12:57:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Great day. Perfect weather.  Brought a NFA newbie and he's hooked.....just a matter of time for him.

Lotsa fun shooting the frying pan (you had to be there) and some small pieces of plywood stuck into the ground.

Note to self:  make sure to bring the .223 buffer next time. doh!
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 11:21:03 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't suppose you have pics of Jason burning out his G3 barrel or the M-4 suppressor adventure do you?

Easily the coolest hardware I've seen in a long time.

I'm still trying to convince my mother to stay in the area and bring her stuff to some of these shoots, but no dice so far.  

Great Saturday!  Nice meeting 7, sniper_m88, Han (who I believe is VirginiaM4), and all the great (and filthy stinking rich) guys from subguns.  Except for my sunburn and smoking a pack of cigs in a day it just about made my year.

Edited to add:  Just saw the pic of me on the HK33.  That was a blast.  The AUG was a lot more fun though.  Ross's MP5 with the RAS and A1 type flash hider was even more fun.  Gotta get a couple cases of ammo to pay those guys off.
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 3:32:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I don't suppose you have pics of Jason burning out his G3 barrel or the M-4 suppressor adventure do you?quote]

Nope.  Next time I'll hopefully have a video camera up recording the firing line.  

Btw, he 'borrowed' my M4 for that and it took over an hour to clean it up.  And it is still very dirty.  Gemtech's blow tons of shit back in the gun.  
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 8:00:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't suppose you have pics of Jason burning out his G3 barrel or the M-4 suppressor adventure do you?quote]

Nope.  Next time I'll hopefully have a video camera up recording the firing line.  

Btw, he 'borrowed' my M4 for that and it took over an hour to clean it up.  And it is still very dirty.  Gemtech's blow tons of shit back in the gun.  
View Quote

I bet there is a shitload of that melted grease in the gas tube.  I'd be spraying some dish deterrgent down the tube and let it sit for a while to make sure that crap isn't in there before you shoot again.

The day was great.  Watching Jason ruin a gun that I can only hope to afford by burning the chrome and finish off the barrel was kind of disturbing, but oh well.

Did you get to shoot the FNC?  When I get the money I think that's going to be my first FA (unless my mom will donate her stuff when she moves).
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 8:05:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
That guy's got more $$$ tied up in those god dame coolers than all my post samples together.[:)]

Glad you all had fun, shit if I knew a M2 was coming I would've come on up, after all it is the GREATEST mg there is. John
View Quote

The M2 was "non-functional" while I was there.  I left after picking up brass for about 10 minutes, so the other might have actually seen it fire.  The guy who brought it down first had a headspacing problem and then a bolt locking problem that prevented him from firing it.  Would have been cool to see that thing go, but no dice.

However, some API .50 was expended on a transformer out of an AR-50 (not 7's, as he couldn't work the scope[;)]); that was very entertaining!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top