Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/11/2002 8:27:26 AM EDT
Those girls were f**king HOT!!!!!!! I didn't get to finish it, so who won? If you don't know what I'm talking about, then you sure missed out on some hot TNA.
Link Posted: 5/11/2002 8:40:05 AM EDT
[#1]
The girl who was complaining that none of the clothing fit because of her large, natural breasts won the contest.

I personally thought that the girl from Vegas, with the curly blond hair, was much hotter.  But then again, I don't publish Playboy.
Link Posted: 5/11/2002 12:50:16 PM EDT
[#2]
The chick with the straight blonde hair won.
Either of the other two finalists were much more appealling to me.
I couldn't believe it when I came in from the shop and the family was watching it.
cpermd
Link Posted: 5/11/2002 12:59:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Damn, I missed it.  Is it gonna run again?
Link Posted: 5/11/2002 2:27:07 PM EDT
[#4]
I hated the dark haired finalist.  Can you say BIOTCH!  I liked the brown haired one that got cut in the second to last round, though she needed to tone down the lipstick.

Funny thing was my wife was the one who wanted to watch the show.  Hmmmm.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top