Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/11/2002 12:15:16 AM EDT
Instead of "To Protect and Serve" it is now "Service With Concern". This seems to me to be confirmation that the "it's Us versus Them" attitude is firmly in practice...
Say, did you hear about our wonderful Sacramento cop who on Thursday was arraigned for raping about a dozen young women while on duty, in uniform, sometimes in his patrol car; even when RESPONDING TO WOMEN WHO HAD JUST BEEN VICTIMIZED HE RAPED THEM TOO!
Is this Mexico now or what!
Link Posted: 5/11/2002 12:26:50 AM EDT
[#1]
But police are not MANDATED to [u]protect[/u] anyone.  If they were,  every victim of crime would have a claim against the PD.
Link Posted: 5/11/2002 1:20:49 AM EDT
[#2]
I also heard that a LAPD cop just got busted this week for numerous rapes he committed while on duty. At least he got to go home safely to his family at night.
Link Posted: 5/11/2002 3:38:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I also heard that a LAPD cop just got busted this week for numerous rapes he committed while on duty. At least he got to go home safely to his family at night.
View Quote

See?  Gun Control works.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top