Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 5/10/2002 7:53:15 PM EDT
While I do consider the average AR-15 topic poseter to be somewhat more intelligent than John Q. Public, a disturbing trend emerges that turns up on this website, as well as on the radio and in other conservative media, and this trend has to do with the manipulation of conservative folks rendering them politcally and intellectually impotent, rendering them a 'tool' whether they know it or not.  This problem manifests itself as the following:

1) Uncritical support of police

2) Uncritical support of the military

3)Uncritical support of George W.

4)Uncritical support and swallowing of talk show host drivel, i.e. Rush Limbaaugh, Fox News, Dr. Laura, etc.

5) Uncritical support of dime store preachers

6)  Uncritical support of such neo conservative and informative web sites, like World Net Daily.

7) Uncritical support of foreign policy when 80% of Americans havent been more then 100 miles from where they were born

It is an unfortunate fact, that those who seek to control us, and make us into mindless robots, who work, eat, consume, and reproduce, control both sides of the debate, and unfortunately, AR-15's who could do so much good, are raped into a debate between 2 FALSE ALTERNATIVES. Even the terms conservative and liberal need their own seperate definitions just for use in American poli-speak.  Needless to say, the debate is framed liek this -

Liberal #1 "Cops beat the crap out of minorities because they are racists."

Conservative Missouri Jackass on Radio #1 "THEY DO NOT"

Conservative Georgia Jackass #1 "OUR COPS DO ONLY WHATS BEST FOR SOCIETY, CAUSE THEY CARE!"

the entire debate revolves around an exchange like that when the debate should involve itmes like the use of police as social tools, the fact that housing projects and welfare are a tremendous failure, that cops are expected to do all things for all people, that cops write more tickets then make arrests, that cops are tools of the state, etc.

To be continued . . .

Link Posted: 5/10/2002 8:02:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Now, the appropriate way to view moral dilemmas could be construed as the following, especially in matters of warfare:

1 side is right, 1 side is wrong
Both sides are wrong

There is no, "I am OK, you are OK, we are all OK"  

Nothing upsets me more, and shows the stupidity of the person more, when that person who has never been farther then 100 miles from the town where he was born "MooseFuck Georgia" swallows at face value a line of crap that was spoonfed him from the 'EIB network' or from some jackass preacher that this is the conservative preacher.  The more popular the consevrative, the more wrong he is, and the more a tool he is.  Some of these talking heads on Fox News screaming for war in the middle east have never even fired a gun, much less heard one fired in anger.  Reading 'Atlass Shrugged' does not make you a libertarian intellectual as one state tool would have you believe.  Contnually I see posted, especially in regards to the Middle East conflict, one ignorant and foolish statement after another.  So many conservatives are rendered politically moor through sheer stupidity.  I wont give poster names, but one Born-Again fool comes to mind.  that is why I blame Southern and Midwestern persons for more of this morass because only in isolated homogenous communities where the highlight of the week is bowling across fromt the local Stop & Shoppe, could people be so stupid as to swallow a Farah article on Arafat.

It just proves the old saying that the road to hell is paved with good intentions.  

Link Posted: 5/10/2002 8:05:22 PM EDT
[#2]
You're kidding right?

It is an unfortunate fact, that those who seek to control us, and make us into mindless robots, who work, eat, consume, and reproduce, control both sides of the debate, and unfortunately, AR-15's who could do so much good, are raped into a debate between 2 FALSE ALTERNATIVES. Even the terms conservative and liberal need their own seperate definitions just for use in American poli-speak. Needless to say, the debate is framed liek this
View Quote

Are you related to a recently famous liberal from wisconsin. He liked to blow up mail boxes.
[whacko]

Link Posted: 5/10/2002 8:06:55 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd rather be in France
View Quote

Then why are you here?

Link Posted: 5/10/2002 8:07:36 PM EDT
[#4]
And who the hell are you, God?
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 8:09:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 8:09:53 PM EDT
[#6]
1. I stopped trusting police the night Emelio Paz died.

2. Bring 'em all home.

3. Ick.  The last decent president was Calvin Coolidge.

4. Dr. Laura kicks @$$.

5. We don't have dime stores around here.

6. WND is too weak. [url]www.lewrockwell.com[/url]!

7. 3000 Miles +/-
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 8:15:49 PM EDT
[#7]
[:K]ing       [:K]ing      [:K]ing   ,Keep those doggies rolling.

[:K]hide

Link Posted: 5/10/2002 8:22:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Maybe all the "uncritical support" of anything conservative is due to the fact that mainstream america is fed up with the liberal bullsh*t they've been forced to listen to in the media and in the public schools and universities for the last 40 years. I don't actually think it all that uncritical and I really don't think its a bad thing considering the alternative.
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 8:31:04 PM EDT
[#9]
I'd like to respond, but as a member of the midwestern/southern masses I'm too stupid to think of anything.

I guess I'll go shovel pig manure instead. [:E]
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 8:44:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Oh God, De Touqueville is back..........
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 8:44:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 8:45:51 PM EDT
[#12]
I may be part of the ignorant southern masses, but at least I can spell, unlike some who start posts slamming entire regions.

Maybe you should try taking swipes at individuals with whom you disagree rather than blasting everyone in a region of the country.  [:K]
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 8:52:00 PM EDT
[#13]
DSAFALS,

I'm sure you posted with the best of intentions, but you know what they say about the road to Hell......

Unfortunately your well intended thought got rerouted before it got all the way down to your fingers. Somehow you have managed to come off as a pompous ass.

But then, what do I know? I'm just a Hick from the tall corn state. I did gradiate Hi Scool, though, so I'm not a completely ignorant incompetent inbred cousin-marrying bufoon. But thanks for the eye-opening lesson in life.

Edited to correct spelling of incompetent. So much for Hi Scool. I did spell ass right though, didn't I???  
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 8:52:27 PM EDT
[#14]
... Damn. I wish I had the last three minutes of my life back wasted on reading this.
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 8:54:30 PM EDT
[#15]
Pa done told me I weren't suppose to use the evil devil puter and in-ter-net, but I done gots me one of them there units.  I gots me a real gooder one, and can read posts from all kind a uppity city folk.
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 8:59:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Good one Winston,

However, Fingers made a ligit. point.  The neo-conservative material that has become popular on Fox and the like, definitely was a reaction to to a biased and totally controlled media.  However, the reaction to this i.e. Fox and Limbaugh was 'allowed' to occur and forms the basis of a false trail to follow.  When the expression was coined "The price of liberty is eternal vigilence", they were not kidding because this 'conservative' backlash is simply another snooker.

BTW, I denigrated the South and Midwest, but by doing so I did not put te left coast or the Northeasy on a pedastal.  Watch what you assume Aimless.

Furthermore, I think the conduct forums preclude me from making fun of born again morons by name, so I will negate jackass #1's name.  If I had a nickel for every bible beating tool in America I would have more money then Bill Gates.

Link Posted: 5/10/2002 9:08:50 PM EDT
[#17]
[whacko]
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 9:12:38 PM EDT
[#18]
Get on the train, go to New York, head to JFK, Catch the first flight to France.

You do not like what you read, do not read it. You do not like Fox or Rush Limbaugh or Dr. Laura, do not watch or listen to them. You do not like what somebody writes, do not read,

BTW I have seen people post critical comments about LEO's on this site. I have also seen support for LEO's on this site. To say LEO's are racist because they hit or "beat" minorities, is judging due to lack of evidence.

Based on this philosophy we should assume that all LEO's in the south and midwest are racist. Not true, the vast majority are honest people who are doing a job that the majority of the country does not want to do.

So if I give more credit to a LEO, than some criminal (no matter what his race) oh well.

Enough said.

Edit to say I was not finished with my [soapbox]
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 9:17:37 PM EDT
[#19]
DSAFALS, I was born and raised here in Texas. I have either friends or family in states all accross the south, as well as in the north. Please explain to me that merely being from the south automatically qualifies a person as being of lesser intelect than anywhere else.
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 9:20:01 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Good one Winston,

However, Fingers made a ligit. point.  The neo-conservative material that has become popular on Fox and the like, definitely was a reaction to to a biased and totally controlled media.  However, the reaction to this i.e. Fox and Limbaugh was 'allowed' to occur and forms the basis of a false trail to follow.  When the expression was coined "The price of liberty is eternal vigilence", they were not kidding because this 'conservative' backlash is simply another snooker.

BTW, I denigrated the South and Midwest, but by doing so I did not put te left coast or the Northeasy on a pedastal.  Watch what you assume Aimless.

Furthermore, I think the conduct forums preclude me from making fun of born again morons by name, so I will negate jackass #1's name.  If I had a nickel for every bible beating tool in America I would have more money then Bill Gates.

View Quote

Please enlighten us ignorant's as to who is "allowing" this movement to occur?  Please provide proof of this control you are speaking of.....links will do.
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 9:21:45 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
DSAFALS, I was born and raised here in Texas. I have either friends or family in states all accross the south, as well as in the north. Please explain to me that merely being from the south automatically qualifies a person as being of lesser intelect than anywhere else.
View Quote

What are you, ignorant?  "They" told him everything!  [shock]
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 9:24:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

DonR,
He's from the North.
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 9:25:59 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 9:28:00 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Nothing upsets me more, and shows the stupidity of the person more, when that person who has never been farther then 100 miles from the town where he was born "MooseFuck Georgia" swallows at face value a line of crap that was spoonfed him from the 'EIB network' or from some jackass preacher that this is the conservative preacher.  The more popular the consevrative, the more wrong he is, and the more a tool he is.  Some of these talking heads on Fox News screaming for war in the middle east have never even fired a gun, much less heard one fired in anger.  Reading 'Atlass Shrugged' does not make you a libertarian intellectual as one state tool would have you believe.  Contnually I see posted, especially in regards to the Middle East conflict, one ignorant and foolish statement after another.  So many conservatives are rendered politically moor through sheer stupidity.  I wont give poster names, but one Born-Again fool comes to mind.  that is why I blame Southern and Midwestern persons for more of this morass because only in isolated homogenous communities where the highlight of the week is bowling across fromt the local Stop & Shoppe, could people be so stupid as to swallow a Farah article on Arafat.

It just proves the old saying that the road to hell is paved with good intentions.  

View Quote

did somebody hear something?  sounded like a bunch of wind to me?  is there a storm brewin'?  oh crap.  i really hate wind.  livin' in this here trailer park in the midwest has made me deathly 'fraid of high wind, what with them there tornaders that always seem to hit us.
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 9:30:22 PM EDT
[#25]
Aimless,

I think DSAFAL was trying to say moot, but we must be too stupid to figure that out...[:E]
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 9:34:07 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

2) Uncritical support of the military

View Quote

Any person who is told by the leaders of this country to go to a foreign land and fight in a war gets my full "uncritical" support. You do not like what they do, get new leaders, otherwise you are condemning the wrong people.

Military personnel do not wake up in the morning and say lets start a war. The leaders of this country make those decisions.

There are a lot of freedoms and liberties in this country that you have a right to, if you do not cherish them go live in a third world country for a couple years and then talk to us.

My apologies to everyone else for so many post in one thread at one time, I am in a pissy mood.
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 9:34:18 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Oh God, De Touqueville is back..........
View Quote

He damn sure ain't Bastiat, Goethe, or Thomas Jefferson.
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 9:34:50 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

And while you're at it, DSAFALS, please do the same for the Midwest, where I have a number of family members.  None of them strike me as the kind of bigot who would sterotype Christians or people living in other geographic regions as fools or ignoramuses.

Even when you make fun of people living in rural areas, you manage to show lack of thought.
Not many people would associate "Moose" with "Georgia".

Next time you have the impulse to make a remark like, "You should see the magnificent primary synagogue [b]is[/b] Paris retard!" (from the "F*ck the FRENCH, here's why" thread), think about withholding your thoughtless judgement.  If you're incapable of that, try to at least slow down and spell and punctuate correctly, if you ever learned how.

The fact that you distinguish yourself from these "ignorant midwestern/southern masses" is a shame, for I believe you have lots to learn from them.

PRK
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 9:39:01 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 9:44:46 PM EDT
[#30]
Anyone else enjoy PB&J???
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 9:50:44 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 9:54:20 PM EDT
[#32]

Furthermore, I think the conduct forums preclude me from making fun of born again morons by name, so I will negate jackass #1's name.  
View Quote

C'mon, grow a pair.
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 10:01:16 PM EDT
[#33]
Glad I am making some inroads into the zulu tribes inhabiting the hollows of America!

Aimless, Prk,:  One of the reasons I hit on the South and Midwest is because if yo listen to the callers to the EIB networl with their "they think they are so trendy" mega dittos or those that E-mail Bill O'reilly, Invariably the most ass licking neo-con ignroant comments come from the South and the Midwest, judging by the accents and by the towns they identify themselves from.  The point is, THE ALTERNATIVE. THEY ARE HEARDED INTO IS A FALSE ALTERNATIVE.

There is a kind of insular mentality breaded in these areas, coupled with an impotent form of Paganism, whoops, Protestantism, ignorant of its own founding books, that makes it notoriously easy to manilpulate.  If I had a nickel...........

Hey I mean have you guys even ever seen a crisp $20.00 bill??  
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 10:03:30 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
While I do consider the average AR-15 topic [red]poseter[/red] to be somewhat more intelligent than John Q. Public,
View Quote

I assume you are refering to yourself as well, WTF is a poseter?? [}:)][}:)]

ColtShorty

GOA KABA COA JPFO SAF NRA

"I won't be wronged,  I won't be insulted
and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do
these things to other people and I require
the same from them."
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 10:08:37 PM EDT
[#35]
DSAFAL, when I was a kid my uncle had a jackass on his farm. One of my greatest delights was to tease and torment it.  One day my Uncle caught me, and after a stern talking to told me that one day that jackass would come back to haunt me.  My thanks to you for proving my Uncle right.
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 10:11:02 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 10:12:54 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 10:14:19 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Glad I am making some inroads into the zulu tribes inhabiting the hollows of America!

Aimless, Prk,:  One of the reasons I hit on the South and Midwest is because if yo listen to the callers to the EIB networl with their "they think they are so trendy" mega dittos or those that E-mail Bill O'reilly, Invariably the most ass licking neo-con ignroant comments come from the South and the Midwest, judging by the accents and by the towns they identify themselves from.  The point is, THE ALTERNATIVE. THEY ARE HEARDED INTO IS A FALSE ALTERNATIVE.

There is a kind of insular mentality breaded in these areas, coupled with an impotent form of Paganism, whoops, Protestantism, ignorant of its own founding books, that makes it notoriously easy to manilpulate.  If I had a nickel...........

Hey I mean have you guys even ever seen a crisp $20.00 bill??  
View Quote

[rolleyes]

it's jackasses like this that make me regret we have such an equitable system of penalties in our conduct code.
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 10:15:56 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
PRK, good points, as usual.  We, the ignorant masses, need to introduce this pseudo-sophisticated pompous windbag to IMHO, as they are two of a kind. . . [b]Good For You.[/b]
View Quote

Wow, an attack out of nowhere from thebeekeeper1!  I ask for an apology.  No need to start slingin' mud around in my direction.  
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 10:16:05 PM EDT
[#40]
I think this guy and K-M-A went to the same grammer school.

Pretty darn funny Beekeeper...But then again I'm from Texas...
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 10:22:10 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

I don't defend DSAFALS, but I do get the impression that his words are those of a drunk.  Pathetic!

I'll also play along with thebeekeeper's insult: did Tony and DSAFALS have the same spelling teacher?  (Just kidding, of course, no "flame" intended.)  
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 10:24:37 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 10:37:28 PM EDT
[#43]
No problem!  Yes, I am indeed a firearms enthusiast, and a hunter, and a fisherman (although I tend to think of my pompous self an an angler), and a shooter, and a guy who "carries" and a guy who loves the outdoors. . . have been since I was a small child.  A quick search of my contributions on this site or on the handguns side will give you as much insight into my character as my initial vicious response to anti-American "piss people off" posts in March did.    

You know that I tend to respond to inflammatory remarks with a salvo of incendiary rounds.  I realize that this is a character flaw that keeps me from resolving disagreements rapidly as I could.  Turn that "smilies" frown upside down.  No biggie.  
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 10:37:35 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 10:44:54 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

I don't defend DSAFALS, but I do get the impression that his words are those of a drunk.  Pathetic!

I'll also play along with thebeekeeper's insult: did Tony and DSAFALS have the same spelling teacher?  (Just kidding, of course, no "flame" intended.)  
View Quote

:) IMHO, I was commenting on thebeekeepers remarks about DSAFALS’s unique writing style.  Misspelling was on purpose...I thought thebee's post was funny, but I am just an ignorant southerner according to DSAFALS.
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 10:45:14 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 10:51:15 PM EDT
[#47]
Friends henceforth.
Thanks.
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 10:53:52 PM EDT
[#48]
doh..I jest missed all deh feud'n ,cuz I hes to finnsh muh chores.Dang, an it wuz one of them Yankeeeeee's,I bes cover up muh still-B'fer hims returns to make off wit my shine & one O muh pigs too. Ya'll lest muh know if'ns yuh see em poken around's hea o bouts
I wis I'd gon fish'n instead o pick'n on dis campooter.(itink i wrote a song-lemee get muh ba
njo.)
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 10:54:04 PM EDT
[#49]
Jeez, would you two kiss and make up already?? We've got a bozo to deal with. [;)]
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 10:56:54 PM EDT
[#50]
I think we just witnessed a Kodak moment...Now back to the troll...
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top