Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/10/2002 1:04:22 PM EDT
Hope they have an "acident" on the way there....

[img]http://a799.ms.akamai.net/3/799/388/3d880420e617ba/msnbc.com/news/1481394.jpg[/img]
A Palestinian militiaman fires his gun in celebration upon arrivng at a hotel in Gaza City after being released from the Church of the Nativity on Friday.

[b]
MSNBC STAFF AND WIRE REPORTS

May 10 —   Tensions remained high in the Mideast on Friday despite an end to the 39-day standoff between Israeli troops and Palestinian gunmen at the Church of the Nativity. However, Israeli television reported late Friday that an expected military operation to root out Palestinian militants in the Gaza Strip has been delayed, in part because coverage of the imminent attack prompted extensive preparations by Palestinians in Gaza. Forces remained massed in outside Gaza, ready for a strike in retaliation for a suicide attack that killed 15 Israelis earlier this week. [/b]

[url]http://msnbc.com/news/677951.asp[/url]

Link Posted: 5/10/2002 1:07:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 1:10:01 PM EDT
[#2]
What gets me is they run and hide in a church, get all the liberals of the world to support them while using Christianity to do it with...then surrender, then run away again....and now they are celebrating like they [i]won?[/i]
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 1:25:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Yea, in the Middle East, you can switch sides at any time, winning is losing and vice versa. You say one thing in English and the opposite thing in Arabic. You bite the hand that feeds you, then complain you're not getting your fair share. [whacko]
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 2:30:06 PM EDT
[#4]
The really lousy thing about that picture is that the SOB is firing an M16, given by the Israelis to the Palestinian police force that was set up a few years ago.  You can see where the damned things ended up; in the hands of terrorists.  Is it any wonder that the Israelis don't trust the Palestinian police to arrest and hold the bloody terrorists? Hell, they cooperate with them, even unto giving them weapons!!!
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 2:31:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 3:39:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Me thinks some bad sheet is comin soon man!
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 3:50:23 PM EDT
[#7]
It would have been nice, ( on live TV ) to see a couple of precision guided  500 lb. bombs drop on these terrorist filled buses from Israeli F-16's. Let the Liberals see that.
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 4:17:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
It would have been nice, ( on live TV ) to see a couple of precision guided  500 lb. bombs drop on these terrorist filled buses from Israeli F-16's. Let the Liberals see that.
View Quote

No I disagree.
It would have been used as an example of Israelis aggression.
You see the Palestinians simply wanna live a good and decent life, just like every one else..

day in the life....
your born
your oppressed
your stupid enough to throw rocks at tanks
you show your love for your [i]peace [/i]loving religion by blowing your self up in an Israeli market filled with women and children..
you show CNN how peaceful your religion is and tell the CNN camera guy to stop filming in the other room cause that is were the C4 is stored...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top