Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/10/2002 7:01:36 AM EDT
We have a non-denominational evangelist ([i]Gene Bacon[/i]) who is also [u]VERY[/u] pro-gun that will be holding worship services 10:00am Sunday morning at the BRC, for those so inclined to attend.  

Grin and I have been out shooting with Gene, and he is one of the nicest guys you could ever want to meet...  He's also an LEGP collector, so that should let you guys know where he stands!

Gene is a traveling Evangelist, that spends months overseas in 3rd World World Nations, preaching the gospel, yet he's taking time away from his regular traveling schedule and his home church to spend time with us.

We felt the necessity of having worship services available, since a number of attendees with very strong faiths would be inclined to cut this event short to attend services elsewhere.  Here you can attend with your "family"!

[blue]Yes, we are trying to accomodate [u]everyone's[/u] needs...[/blue]
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 7:47:08 AM EDT
[#1]
I will be their. Hope to have lot's to be thankful for after the drawing's Saturday night. [smoke]
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 8:18:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Me too!

I typically do not attend church, because... well just because, but I do enjoy church services that are outdoors for many reasons.

I enjoy the sermons, not the music and solemn "ceremonies" that take place indoors!

Link Posted: 5/10/2002 9:36:36 AM EDT
[#3]
BTT, just so Steyr Aug doesn't miss it.

Great idea AntiUSSA.

Sgtar15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top