Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/10/2002 6:57:33 AM EDT
Ok 5/9/2002 must have been a day for bad karma for all of us! 7am just one block from my aunts house,I hit a lady in a mini van.Here I am at a stop sign,i look one way clear,look the other way clear.As im pulling out here she is coming from my left.lol i about took her sliding door off.Cops say it was my fault,failure to yeald.Ok ill accept that,but guy I all ready pay 320$ per month for inc!!! and i just have a little GMC pickup! so now i bet its going to be like 400$!

So i drive the 45 min to St Louis for work.Mad as hell at myself all the way there :)So a call my girlfriend back in Kansas City to tell her what happened to me.Well after i told her all this we were just talking and she decides this is the time that she wants to tell me that she wants to dump me,that she dont know what she wants......... so last night i went out and got blitzed with some people from work .... the end
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 7:06:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Cannot change yesterday, but you can make today a good day. Tomorrow is full of promise.

The worse thing about a pity party, is you are  the only one their.

Your best day's are ahead brother. [smoke]
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 7:11:20 AM EDT
[#2]
I posted this in the other thread, but I'll post it here too.

I feel for you. Women have a real knack, an instinctive talent, to know when you're
feeling your worst and then drive the dagger in!
I have a knack to always find the most talented of them all......

Good luck - lots of tequila helps too! [:D]
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 7:16:15 AM EDT
[#3]
QBANG,
You pay to much for insurance too.
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 7:58:03 AM EDT
[#4]
 It was a bad day for alot of people. i went into work and was told after 13 years that my job was phased out and asked to leave then. bad karma all around.
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 8:17:06 AM EDT
[#5]
AMMO
Man i feel for you.The job market is not real good right now.. hang in there man

QBANG
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 8:28:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
 It was a bad day for alot of people. i went into work and was told after 13 years that my job was phased out and asked to leave then. bad karma all around.
View Quote

Same here, except 21 years.  Back in the job market again.  [Sung to the tune of Roy Rogers theme song]
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 9:30:24 AM EDT
[#7]
I turned 50 years old on the 9th.  It would seem like it should be a bad day but wasn't. Someone asked me how I felt be 50.  I replied that I was suprised.

bulkhead
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 11:54:05 AM EDT
[#8]
Hmm.  And yesterday was also a bad day for 13 CHILDREN who were murdered when a bomb went off in Russia during a parade.
Kinda puts everything in perspective.
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 12:02:01 PM EDT
[#9]
13 CHILDREN who were murdered when a bomb went off in Russia during a parade.
View Quote

But...but...  but... they are peace loving people.....
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 1:23:22 PM EDT
[#10]
OK ILL JUST SHUT UP NOW.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top