Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/9/2002 6:46:36 PM EDT
We'll not [b] ya'ALL [/b] .....just the repeated posts like I see way to many of...my sisters sick..my daddy died...my mommy croaked... my goldfish jumped outta his bowl while I was skateboarding at X-Treme sports. WTF is wrong with these people?Granted some of you guys know one another other than on this site only,but the regulars here do not seem to be looking for pity.Some of us need help/info when a TSHTF type thingie like the recent situation of the dude(Iforgethismoniker) in NY and getting his ar confiscated.He stood up and addressed his problem with lots of input from the gang here.But pray for me/mine,...woe to me,...my weenie hurts?...WTF?..GROW UP!
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 6:48:43 PM EDT
[#1]
This post ain't gonna make you many friends.
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 7:00:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 7:07:30 PM EDT
[#3]
You spelled [b]y'all[/b] wrong.
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 7:10:18 PM EDT
[#4]
I spell it y'all, but then I ain't spent excessive time in Texas.
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 7:10:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Mags,
My pee pee hurts and I just crapped in my pants.
What do you think?
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 7:11:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Now I spent about half my life in the deep South.  All that time, I though y'all was spelled just that way.

Either way you spell it, it's obvious to me y'all don't get it.  If you want just the facts, I suggest a book.  If you want to be part of an extended family, as the rest of us do, then all y'all have come to the right place.
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 7:19:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 7:20:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Ah just send him back to Texas just one more horses ass. HEHEHE

Link Posted: 5/9/2002 7:21:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 7:21:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Ooh!  Ooh!  Mister Mags!  Mister Mags!

Can I pleeeeeeze go to the nurse's office?
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 7:22:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 7:23:15 PM EDT
[#12]
[>(][>(][>(]
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 7:24:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Ah just send him back to Texas just one more horses ass. HEHEHE

View Quote

Excuse me????????????????????????????? [shock]
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 7:24:48 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Beg your pardon, son?
View Quote

Who are you, DonR now?
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 7:26:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Mags needs a hug. His/her pitiful cyber wailing can be heard in his/her key strokes. Quick, Mags. Find someone to sing Kumbaya with you.

Seriously though. If you don't like a message or post then leave it alone. Do you poke at dog turds too? How about wasp nest? No? Then find a post that suits you and lend your vast knowledge to it. Now I raise my huge glass of Crown and Coke to you Mags and wish you the best.
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 7:27:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
That you see someone looking for some relief and companionship when his child is sick, wife has left him or he's out of work and think "What a cry baby" says more about you than the poster. Hopefully if life ever throws you a bad one you will be treated with more compassion than you have put forth here.
View Quote

Exactly!! Well put.
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 7:27:56 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
That you see someone looking for some relief and companionship when his child is sick, wife has left him or he's out of work and think "What a cry baby" says more about you than the poster. Hopefully if life ever throws you a bad one you will be treated with more compassion than you have put forth here.
View Quote

Very well said. Kudos and whatnot.
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 7:31:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Beg your pardon, son?
View Quote

Who are you, DonR now?
View Quote

[stick]
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 7:31:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 7:36:10 PM EDT
[#20]
[img]pweb.netcom.com/~mattja/pics/dontread.jpg[/img]

Better still, Go screw a [img]pweb.netcom.com/~mattja/pics/Goat.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 7:37:46 PM EDT
[#21]
[:D]
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 7:41:43 PM EDT
[#22]
That goat has some [b]SCARY[/b] eyes.  
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 7:43:45 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
We'll not [b] ya'ALL [/b] .....just the repeated posts like I see way to many of...my sisters sick..my daddy died...my mommy croaked... my goldfish jumped outta his bowl while I was skateboarding at X-Treme sports. WTF is wrong with these people?Granted some of you guys know one another other than on this site only,but the regulars here do not seem to be looking for pity.Some of us need help/info when a TSHTF type thingie like the recent situation of the dude(Iforgethismoniker) in NY and getting his ar confiscated.He stood up and addressed his problem with lots of input from the gang here.But pray for me/mine,...woe to me,...my weenie hurts?...WTF?..GROW UP!
View Quote

[>Q]
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 7:44:56 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
That goat has some [b]SCARY[/b] eyes.  
View Quote

You're just noticing that because you're used to seeing it from the other end. [devil]
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 7:45:49 PM EDT
[#25]
Well Mags someday Y'ALL will be coming here to tell us about what is just not right with this or that,and most of the same people you pissed on with that post will be here to forgive your tasteless ass post and help you out.

Thats what this place is all about,get in or out,But please don't trash the place.

Bob      [:I]
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 7:46:30 PM EDT
[#26]
DonR have you ever been inside a Turkish prison?[}:D]
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 7:47:53 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

Who peed in your Wheaties?

ARH
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 7:49:28 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep, you called it! Don't see too many people supporting him.

Jamie
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 7:49:46 PM EDT
[#29]
You must be a yankee... Because you spell it "y'all" and the plural is "all y'all."

You shouldn't pick on people who are in a bad situation or are feeling a little sad... If you don't agree with something like that, fine, keep your mouth shut and don't pay attention to the post.
Your a bitch for making ill remarks about peoples problems.
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 7:50:46 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

I didn't understand it the first time you asked, and I still don't.  It's getting lame though.
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 7:51:24 PM EDT
[#31]
Texas Rangers I just heard a song by Bobby Bare the other night by that title. It was a good song and made me laugh. Have you Texas guys heard it?

I was just waiting to use the title somewhere because I knew it would raise the brows of you Texans.  I can't believe the opportunity came so quickly.  All in fun I assure you. "God Bless Texas"  Am-O-Tramp

edited to say I just found the song at KaZaA
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 7:53:06 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
repeated posts like I see way to many of...my sisters sick..my daddy died...my mommy croaked...
View Quote

Many of us have made good friends during our time here, and we know that there are members who CARE about these things. If you don't care, then that's fine - skip that post and don't read it... but try to show a little more respect for those that DO CARE.

Eric/Tyler

Link Posted: 5/9/2002 8:04:32 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

I didn't understand it the first time you asked, and I still don't.  It's getting lame though.
View Quote

Just to set the record straight.  I never asked it.  1GUNRUNNER asked it and other than using it as a sig for about 2 minutes this is the first time I have used it.  

[url]www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=114080&page=3[/url]

Lameness has been noted.  I will endeavor to find more original material.[:P]
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 8:14:02 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Awwww, precious goat ...
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 8:16:13 PM EDT
[#35]
A post calling us a bunch of cry babies.  Now if that is not a big waste of bandwidth I don't know what is.  

The creamy vs. chunky poll was at least a little educational.  This post is just a waste.

I don't think you get the true idea of this board.  It is a place to share information, buy & sell items, keep up on events around the nation, and most of all to make friends!  I have personally got the please of meeting several members and look forward to meeting several more at the BRC.  I DO care what is going on with peoples lives....I DO care if someone is sick, injured, or has passed away. I DO care if someone has a problem and needs some help.

Maybe I should have stayed out of the topic and not posted a reply.  However, I don't think someone calling people cry babies is right.  People need advice and comfort for various things and AR15.com is a great place to get that.

Asking someone to say a prayer for a sick or injured member of a family is great in my book.  Telling the board that someone has passed is a respect issue for the deceased.

[b]In closing....show some respect for people and the way they feel![/b]

medcop
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 8:18:14 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Is this one from GBs collection? [shock]

Jamie
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 9:04:37 PM EDT
[#37]
As a Son of the South, and one who has spent a great deal of time in Texas, I can authoritatively say, it's [b]y'all[/b].

It's a perfectly legit contraction for 'you all' always has been, always will be.

Eric The(NowBeatIt!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 9:09:20 PM EDT
[#38]

[/quote]

Reminds me of my favorite song; "Aint No Woman Like a One-Eyed Goat"
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 9:15:58 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Mags,
My pee pee hurts and I just crapped in my pants.
What do you think?
View Quote

That is cool, and by cool; I mean totally sweet.
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 9:22:45 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Looks like Don needs to rent the movie [b]Airplane![/b] - I can't believe you haven't seen it (Surely you must be joking) or do you just not remember?

[img]http://apolloguide.com/images/mov_grafx/airplane.jpg[/img]

Have you ever seen a grown man naked?
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 9:29:05 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep, you called it! Don't see too many people supporting him.

Jamie
View Quote

Hey Mag I'm supporting you, and I agree with most of your comments. Theres allot of stupid %^%* topics, but ask a needed gun question and you get very little feedback. Maybe due to its been asked before and people are tired of responding, I don't know.

BUT I do agree with you and I'll be the first,
I think the panty hose question inspired this response, that was plain stupid and received a shitload of responses.

If you don't like MY response! well UAll can kiss my [:E]hick form the city sticks white furE
ass, excuse me while I attend my pity party [;)]
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 9:42:46 PM EDT
[#42]
Post from sniped -
Theres allot of stupid %^%* topics, but ask a needed gun question and you get very little feedback.
View Quote

I doubt that one bit!

If anyone asks a gun question in General Discussion, it gets a great deal of response, if it's something that someone knows about.

If you want gun questions answered in a more authoritative manner, you might rather go to [b]General Firearms Discussion[/b] Forum.
Maybe due to its been asked before and people are tired of responding, I don't know.
View Quote

Yep.

Eric The(HallMonitor)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 9:46:39 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
If you want gun questions answered in a more authoritative manner, you might rather go to [b]General Firearms Discussion[/b] Forum.
Maybe due to its been asked before and people are tired of responding, I don't know.
View Quote

Yep.

Eric The(HallMonitor)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote

Saved me some typing.
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 9:46:55 PM EDT
[#44]
I am wounded.
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 9:52:07 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 9:53:02 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

Maybe people do these post as a way to get support from someone who has been through it and might be able to give sound advise.

Or maybe they just want someone here to know they are hurting and need to talk.

So in short I feel your pain and frustration. Now get over it.
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 9:53:40 PM EDT
[#47]
Aw, man. Who's fish croaked now? [>(]

Scott

Link Posted: 5/9/2002 9:54:08 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I am wounded.
View Quote

Use a tampon to stop the bleeding.
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 10:00:46 PM EDT
[#49]
Ericthe(alwayhasananswer)hun
Yes your right, I've received good gun advise
and I'm not saying nobody response to gun questions.  Now I search the topic first, and if I have something to ask the helps the masses, I ask.

Recently I've resorting to responding to blah blah blah topics (but good one), and I must admit I love some of them, but the some are flat stupid and get major responses.

That last part of my response was to make a statement, its in no way to offend, I'm just funN you guys.

Link Posted: 5/9/2002 10:01:25 PM EDT
[#50]
mags - lets see...

No name in profile, no real email addy, doesn't list a home state (never have figured out these "black ops" types who won't list a home state....

Betcha dollars to doughnuts he doesn't own a firearm.

Glad you spend your time posting critical SHTF info like the following, mags...

[url]www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=114593[/url]

Troll...
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top