[img]http://www.knology.net/~carlos/photo/pooltable.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 6:24:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Big Deal.....I park my pool table at the curb in front of the house[;)]
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 6:24:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 6:51:25 PM EDT
[#3]
I spose next ya'll gonna tell ya play golf outside in Kalifornia too?
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 7:14:43 PM EDT
[#4]
And the problem is?
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 7:19:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 7:30:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The cinder blocks look straight to me. What's the problem?
View Quote

Now open both eyes [B)]

Jamie
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 7:32:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 7:43:38 PM EDT
[#8]
You'd shit if you could see the goat rapers that live behind my house. This turd wrasseler could take $500 worth of stuff and turn it into a $50 goat pen.
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 7:55:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Don't feel bad... The people behind me keep hitting golf balls and rubber dog balls into my yard, the next door people throw watermellon seeds into my yard (I now have a watermellon patch,) and the other person has an above ground pool (totally against sub-division rules.)
And I live in an upper, upper, middle class type area.
I just don't care... I'm going to buy a goat so I don't have to mow the yard anymore.
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 8:00:29 PM EDT
[#10]
I'll have to remember the spice garden set up... He must have not been too proud of them as they were in the back yard and not in the front!  I thought leaving your Christmas lights up till the 4th of July was acceptable.....it is in my neighborhood anyway. What's the bitch here with this guy anyway???? [>(] I think the whinny neighbor was just jealous he wasn't ever invited over for the parties.[>(]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top