BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 2/27/2011 9:27:45 AM EDT
Story

Video in link

You mean crazy people can go on rampages and kill people without guns?!
Link Posted: 2/27/2011 9:30:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Wow new high score.
Link Posted: 2/27/2011 9:32:05 AM EDT
[#2]
STRIKE!
Link Posted: 2/27/2011 9:33:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Are these the same 'critical mass' tards who regularly tie up traffic in SF?
Link Posted: 2/27/2011 9:34:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Assault vehicle, with high capacity seats.
Link Posted: 2/27/2011 9:34:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Critical Mass people? Good run over.

Fuck those asshats.
Link Posted: 2/27/2011 9:34:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/27/2011 9:35:37 AM EDT
[#7]
WIN WIN WIN!!!!!!y

Edit:  Thankfully nobody was killed in this event.  I don't feel the least bit sorry for these asshat cyclists clogging up the streets and refusing to obey traffic laws.  The VW driver executed the thought that a huge number of motorists share.  Fuck cycling.

Link Posted: 2/27/2011 9:36:49 AM EDT
[#8]

Seen that before...
Link Posted: 2/27/2011 9:37:20 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

And probably a fully automatic transmission.
Link Posted: 2/27/2011 9:39:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 2/27/2011 9:39:59 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/27/2011 9:41:04 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

And probably a fully automatic transmission.

The horror.
Link Posted: 2/27/2011 9:41:26 AM EDT
[#13]
I think I saw fo dog....

Prayers sent to those who got hit...
Link Posted: 2/27/2011 9:42:43 AM EDT
[#14]
Driver should be thrown into a chipper/shredder, feet first.
Link Posted: 2/27/2011 9:43:32 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Wow new high score.

i rost

Link Posted: 2/27/2011 9:43:57 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Although I agree with this, I have to add; There are dirty hippy hipster bicycle queers everywhere, it seems.

Link Posted: 2/27/2011 9:45:34 AM EDT
[#17]
If they had low-capacity gas tanks he wouldn't have been able to plow through as many people as he did because he would have needed to stop and refill.
Link Posted: 2/27/2011 9:48:43 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 2/27/2011 9:51:18 AM EDT
[#19]
The had a gunnless attack on our queen, scumbag killed 6

link to attack at 1:00
Link Posted: 2/27/2011 9:55:54 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

They are Critical Mass people. Nothing of value was lost.

People seem to either know who they are and how fucking bad they can make a city.

They used to do that in Tallahassee. Start with the Stadium, at 3pm, block all students trying to leave, then move to down town and block people leaving work at 4pm to 5pm. Then go back holding up rush hour ANOTHER hour or so. They would bring an entire city to a stand still.

Link Posted: 2/27/2011 9:56:38 AM EDT
[#21]
When I was kid we rode our bicycles on the street.

When a car came along, WE GOT THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY.

We knew the streets were for motor vehicles. We had 3 digit IQ's.

This sense of entitlement to dominate the streets with non motor vehicles was not yet born.

Link Posted: 2/27/2011 9:59:23 AM EDT
[#22]
Once I saw the cute blond strutting about I lost count of the wounded.
Link Posted: 2/27/2011 10:01:59 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

A) I hate when bicyclists slow traffic on purpose, just to be assholes.

B) I have no idea if these cyclists had a permit for this ride, or if one was even required.

C) Differing opinions on things like this are no excuse for running people over with your car.

D) The driver is clearly guilty of attempted murder, and I hope they hang his ass for it.

Agree with this
Link Posted: 2/27/2011 10:02:43 AM EDT
[#24]
In a game of chicken .....

Car > Bicycle
Link Posted: 2/27/2011 10:17:07 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Why the hell would someone try to attack your queen?

Link Posted: 2/27/2011 10:25:02 AM EDT
[#26]
Anybody that tried that shit with me better hope I get killed in the process, cause I'll find you, and I'll burn down your fucking house with you inside it.  
Link Posted: 2/27/2011 10:27:57 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Quoted:
A) I hate when bicyclists slow traffic on purpose, just to be assholes.
B) I have no idea if these cyclists had a permit for this ride, or if one was even required.
C) Differing opinions on things like this are no excuse for running people over with your car.
D) The driver is clearly guilty of attempted murder, and I hope they hang his ass for it.

Agree with this

As do I, but it did seem he picked up the 7/10 split
Link Posted: 2/27/2011 10:29:31 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Although I agree with this, I have to add; There are dirty hippy hipster bicycle queers everywhere, it seems.  

They should get traffic tickets for blocking the road.

Link Posted: 2/27/2011 10:29:37 AM EDT
[#29]
If it was a bunch of those "critical mass" faggots, then good job.
Link Posted: 2/27/2011 10:31:14 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Anybody that tried that shit with me better hope I get killed in the process, cause I'll find you, and I'll burn down your fucking house with you inside it.

Are you saying you are not smart enough to move out of the street to avoid being hit by a car?

You know, that pesky laws of Physics thing.   4000Lbs of steel > flesh and bone.

Link Posted: 2/27/2011 10:35:03 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Are you saying you are not smart enough to move out of the street to avoid being hit by a car?

You know, that pesky laws of Physics thing.   4000Lbs of steel > flesh and bone.

I'm saying that I consider that shit to be an unprovoked attack, an act of war if you will.  If you're gonna try to kill me, you better do it right the first time, because I'll follow through where you failed.  

Then again, I consider it really bad form to do dickhead things while on a bicycle like tying up traffic in the name of protest, so I wouldn't be there in the first place.  
Link Posted: 2/27/2011 10:35:43 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I remember when that happened Iggy, 6 died? My God. The driver survived IIRC. What did the driver get as punishment and what was his motivation?
Link Posted: 2/27/2011 10:37:02 AM EDT
[#33]
Arf bike threads

feel the love
TAG
Link Posted: 2/27/2011 10:37:10 AM EDT
[#34]
I guess some(most?) didn't bother to watch the video.

The guy in the car came speeding up behind them. Most of the people hit, didn't even know it was coming let alone able to get out of the way.

I imagine this makes some here happy though.
Link Posted: 2/27/2011 10:37:41 AM EDT
[#35]
Critical Mass? Is that the group of cyclists that deliberately obstructs traffic with unannounced, unpermitted rides?
Link Posted: 2/27/2011 10:40:13 AM EDT
[#36]
Make a hole people, make a hole.
Link Posted: 2/27/2011 10:43:42 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You know, that pesky laws of Physics thing. 4000Lbs of steel > flesh and bone.

I'm saying that I consider that shit to be an unprovoked attack, an act of war if you will. If you're gonna try to kill me, you better do it right the first time, because I'll follow through where you failed.

Then again, I consider it really bad form to do dickhead things while on a bicycle like tying up traffic in the name of protest, so I wouldn't be there in the first place.

These events are done solely to provoke a response. Certainly not a response of the magnitude of this event but the Critical Mass rides are provocative in nature.

WOO WOO look at us. We ride Bicycles. Sorry, no sympathy for these assclowns here.

These assholes endanger the whole community when they shut down public thorough fares used by emergency response vehicles.
Link Posted: 2/27/2011 10:47:56 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

The guy in the car came speeding up behind them. Most of the people hit, didn't even know it was coming let alone able to get out of the way.

I see your point but the problem is on these rides they refuse to move whether they see you or not.

They are attempting to dominate the roadway and impede traffic with sheer numbers.

It's purely confrontational on their part. Then when they get their asses handed to them, they whine little bitches.

While I can't condone the drivers actions, I can certainly understand them.

Link Posted: 2/27/2011 10:52:23 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I see your point but the problem is on these rides they refuse to move whether they see you or not.

They are attempting to dominate the roadway and impede traffic with sheer numbers.

It's purely confrontational on their part. Then when they get their asses handed to them, they whine little bitches.

Never heard of 'critical mass', but it seems like they sum of the epitome of the asshole cyclists and make the good ones look bad. If they indeed do this stuff, then they got what they deserved.

Link Posted: 2/27/2011 10:53:05 AM EDT
[#40]
Maybe if they had some loud pipes...

Seriously, why are these people not ticketed for failure to obey traffic laws?
Link Posted: 2/27/2011 10:53:59 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Quoted:

you understand a 3/4 ton vehicle against a 200 person including bike/

why not get out of the car and tell what you think?

Link Posted: 2/27/2011 10:54:34 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
If they had low-capacity gas tanks he wouldn't have been able to plow through as many people as he did because he would have needed to stop and refill.

Link Posted: 2/27/2011 10:57:50 AM EDT
[#43]
To everyone who is sympathetic to the drivers action here.

Fuck You.
Link Posted: 2/27/2011 10:58:03 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I cant even begin to agree more. I hate those fucktards, they screw up rush hour traffic here in Seattle at least twice a year, and bicyclists in general are the worst "drivers" are the face of the planet. Hold up traffic constantly, then ride up on the inside of the curb to the front of the line of cars at a red light to hold up even more people. I wish they would get ticketed for impeading >5 cars, as an oversized load or slow driver would. Every other vehicle on the road has to have a licensed operator, but not bicyclists. Mopeds, scooters, motorcycles, cars, trucks, tractors, semis, maybe even the Amish and their horse-drawn carriages, but not fukking bicyclists. Oh no, they are special and don't need any qualification to share the road with multi-ton vehicles traveling at twice their speed.

I feel dirty now and need a shower.
Link Posted: 2/27/2011 10:58:43 AM EDT
[#45]
Their intent was to cause a problem for their fellow citizens.  It isn't too surprising that one of those people who was a victim of their shenanigans flipped the fuck out.  People flip out all of the time.  If you go around deliberately provoking people you greatly increase the probability that someone will flip the fuck out on you.
Link Posted: 2/27/2011 10:59:21 AM EDT
[#46]
[[/quote]Never heard of 'critical mass', but it seems like they sum of the epitome of the asshole cyclists and make the good ones look bad. If they indeed do this stuff, then they got what they deserved.

[/div]

Critical Mass

Link Posted: 2/27/2011 11:03:17 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm saying that I consider that shit to be an unprovoked attack, an act of war if you will.  If you're gonna try to kill me, you better do it right the first time, because I'll follow through where you failed.    

I do not believe this attack was "Unprovoked" this group critical mass stages these events specifically to provoke people. They finally got their wish.
Link Posted: 2/27/2011 11:04:22 AM EDT
[#48]
I don't care if they're hippies, that's just terrible.
Link Posted: 2/27/2011 11:05:25 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 2/27/2011 11:07:42 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I do not believe this attack was "Unprovoked" this group critical mass stages these events specifically to provoke people. They finally got their wish.

if a bunch of gun rights or pro freedom activists tied up major roads in a protest would you want to run them over? hell no, youd come and cheer em on here.

these threads bring out the guys who really have some underlying psychological issue with cyclists. even a few have admittted to hit and run on cyclists in this forum.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top