Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/9/2002 2:52:38 PM EDT
This makes me sick !!!!  These F$#KING Lawyers should be caned in public !!!!
Hmmmm, Lets see, these illegals cross our borders ILLEGALLY and die in the desert and their families are sueing because we did'nt provide water stations for them !!!!  
[pissed] [pissed] [pissed] [pissed]
[url]http://www.tucsoncitizen.com/local/5_9_02migrant_claims.html[/url]

Link Posted: 5/9/2002 2:56:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 3:00:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Time to raise the taxes!!!!
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 3:00:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Don't talk about the future of Amerika that way!
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 3:03:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Wow.  Truly amazing.  They don't expect to get the full amount.  How arrogant.
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 3:05:23 PM EDT
[#5]
[puke]
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 3:09:27 PM EDT
[#6]
A. James Clark, one of the lawyers representing the families:

"How do you measure the loss of a life of the major breadwinner in many of these families?" Clark said. "These people came from a very poor part of Mexico, and they were coming up here to earn money to send back to Mexico."
View Quote

Um, they were entering ILLEGALLY.  This guy should be disbarred for even saying that.  They ought to be suing the guy who left them out there to die (who got 16 yrs. in prison) but of course he doesn't have any money.

By that logic, you could make a case for just about anything.  Armed robbery, drug dealing, etc.  Hey, they're the major breadwinner for their family.
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 3:15:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Wadman... Everyone needs to take a bite of the shit sandwich.

You're getting a ring side view of greatness in action!

Link Posted: 5/9/2002 3:23:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 3:28:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Jesus!!! WTF are these IDIOTS thinking?? Let's ILLEGALY cross the border, and if we don't make it, our families can SUE!!
The state governments need to utilize their state guard units (good reason to stand up the citizen militia) and CLOSE THE BORDER!!!!
Tuscon had to close a shooting range due to these Dumb S#!T illegals crossing in BROAD DAYLIGHT!!! DURING RANGE HOURS!!!!
Time to make OUR prisons more like Mexican prisons and putting these a-holes in them for LONG periods.
Or put a bounty on illegals.
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 3:33:18 PM EDT
[#10]
The tucsoncitizen SUCKS! They pulled the firearms for sale section a few years back claiming some B.S.reason. Its not even good for paper training your pet.Now these lawyers,well they should be laughed out of town,or hanged at first dawn.
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 3:37:09 PM EDT
[#11]
When it comes to liberal lawyers I only ask for three things.A Shotgun, 100 rounds, and amnesty.
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 3:43:59 PM EDT
[#12]
i seem to remember an issue of SOF,( you know the one with the new bushy m4) about a group of ranchers that TRIED to help the illegals by letting them use water that they pumped for their livestock.  the fucking wets just kept leaving the taps open, letting the water out and leaving piles of trash, so now the ranchers just round the fuckers up for the border patrol.
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 4:04:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
The tucsoncitizen SUCKS! They pulled the firearms for sale section a few years back claiming some B.S.reason. Its not even good for paper training your pet.
View Quote

Mags, both the citizen and the *red* star are owned by the same company and they both SUCK !!

Every time I am out shooting, riding, fishing or whatever in the area south of Tucson, you can see illegals every time. They leave trash and destroy property (fences, water tanks etc...) and area ranchers have had run-ins with armed gangs and illegals crossing over.  The liberals that run Tucson and the wacko religious groups want to put water and rest stations all over the area and have the land owners pay for them !!  They also want the stations considered "free zones" so they can't be arrested while they are there.
Our southern border is a very dangerous area these days.
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 4:43:37 PM EDT
[#14]
I have heard that Mexico has the harshest immigration laws. I also heard that the second time you are caught in the country illegally you get 10 years.
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 5:46:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
i think the gene pool needs a little chlorine [:D]
View Quote

That one is peachy. I must remember it. [:D]
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 5:49:03 PM EDT
[#16]
We need to know WHO this lawyer (spit) is and if we can get sued for leaving IT in the desert too...
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 5:51:25 PM EDT
[#17]

A. JAMES CLARK is that a-hole's name.
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 5:51:59 PM EDT
[#18]
If this case is not immediately thrown out, I will lose whatever is left of the faith I have in our legal system.
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 7:04:41 PM EDT
[#19]
I got news for you it wont be long until they are drawing welfare or social security. I know for a fact that they get WIC in my county for their kids.
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 7:27:11 PM EDT
[#20]
To quote Imbroglio:

[size=4]The Republic is lost![/size=4]
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 7:44:42 PM EDT
[#21]
Makes me ashamed to admit I'm a lawyer.  I only hope I can defend this type of suit in the future.  I will take great glee in kicking the opposition's dicks into the dirt and making them eat the remains.  
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 7:46:33 PM EDT
[#22]
The really sad thing is that they will probably win in court.  I love the part about making money and sending it OUT of the country.  Real good for our economy, eh.
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 10:11:30 PM EDT
[#23]
Water stations huh?

Let's all chip in for the golden sho*** welcoming comittee.

Oh ya, some jacko judge in Kommifornia ruled that some running man dude can sue race promoters for inadequate drink station refreshments.  Apparently he suffered a stroke.  But of course it wasn't due to his personal choice to be in the marathon, it was the lack of water.  

Maybe the POS should have quit when he was tired.  Or drank his own piss.
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 1:00:57 AM EDT
[#24]
Seems a little pricey for the extra crispy.
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 1:04:23 AM EDT
[#25]
I'm surprised that DUtroll..... I mean kentstate4 hasn't sounded off on this yet.
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 10:11:14 AM EDT
[#26]
Hell, for half that amount I'll be more then happy to shoot anyone that tries to illegally cross our boarder.  Just trying to save our government some money.
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 7:26:59 PM EDT
[#27]
You know, I really like Tucson. I am retired Air Force, this was my last assignment and I decided to stay here because I like it here. However, I've seen the illegal situation reach critical mass here in the last 10 years. The country Tucson is in, Pima, sucked up $20 million dollars in the illegals' medical bills alone last year. People south of Tucson take their lives into their own hands if they go out unarmed. School yards are invaded by illegals. I say we treat them just like Al Qaeda. I have nothing against immigration...but legal immigration. Our folks had to get in line and wait their turn to come in, let the Mexicans do the same. There were quotas for just about every ethnic group in the world, there should be for Mexicans. I'm not against Hispanics either. Tucson was part of Mexico until bought in 1853 from Mexico. Hispanics born and raised here are part of the heritage of the state. However, we're not part of Mexico anymore. It's time to put a stop to this nonsense.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top