Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/9/2002 8:50:25 AM EDT
Build the wall people, build the wall. Who here agrees that we need to build a giant wall against Mexico? Knowing the amount of ileagl aliens and trafficing of drugs makes me sick. The DEA isn't really doing their job either. Some may be trying but not the guys up top. They realize if they cure the drug problem they wont have a job anymore. So if anyone wants to help, let me know and we'll start gathering bricks, head down south and start stacking. Please tell me im not the only one who thinks this way. [sniper]
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 9:01:30 AM EDT
[#1]
End the drug prohibition and the insane war on drugs.  Drug prices will fall dramatically. The violence will stop.  We have already tried this experiment.  See 1930's alcohol prohibition  for details.  

End all social welfare programs.  Illegal immigration will drop to nothing when there are no more free handouts.  

Building a wall is treating the symptoms, not the disease.

[edit for spelling...]
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 9:09:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 9:16:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 9:43:26 AM EDT
[#4]
[url]http://www.arizonarepublic.com/border/[/url]
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 10:20:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
End the drug prohibition and the insane war on drugs.  Drug prices will fall dramatically. The violence will stop.  We have already tried this experiment.  See 1930's alcohol prohibition  for details.  

End all social welfare programs.  Illegal immigration will drop to nothing when there are no more free handouts.  

[edit for spelling...]
View Quote

I totally agree on ending social welfare programs. I am really sick of the chunk coming out of my pay check. Especialy with the way that our gov. spends social security for all the other programs we cant afford anyway. If people arnt smart enough to put away their own money for retirement they either just shouldnt retire or suffer the consaquences. Im sick of the fed gov. babysitting my money and future.

On the other note, we cant leagleize all durgs. Maybe weed because i dont see it killing alot of people,( medical sudies proved it safer than alcohal and tobacco) but not the other stuff. Meth, acid, crack ,coke, crank, extacy. THese are drugs people have no problem killing for and killing while on. You cant allow people the use of these drugs.

[qoute]The polititions cant afford to throw away the Hispanic vote.[/qoute]

That is the biggest load of crap ive heard. what ever happend to the idea of democracy? Majority rule and Minority rights. THe hispanics have civil RIGHTS AS CITIZENS but they dont have rule as the minority. [sniper]
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 10:30:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Those immigrants who do show up will come for a better life and work.  I have no problem with that.  

I agree... stop the handouts.
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 10:35:16 AM EDT
[#7]
I think we have enough problems in our country to deal with right now and we should fix them before we lt others in. The more people we have the harder it is to fix things. [sniper]
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 10:56:35 AM EDT
[#8]
We snuggle up to Mexico for three reasons:

1..They're our neighbor

2..Cheap labor

3..Oil

[url]http://www.eia.doe.gov/emeu/cabs/mexico.html[/url]
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 3:17:07 PM EDT
[#9]
[b]We snuggle up to Mexico for three reasons:

1..They're our neighbor

2..Cheap labor

3..Oil[/b]

I don't buy it. Its all about trying to buy the hispanic vote.

They're our neighbor. So what. So was the Soviet Union, just a few miles from Alaska and we didn't suck up to them during the cold war.

Cheap labor. Its not so cheap when you figure in all we're paying to support and educate them and their non-working families.

Oil. We don't get that much from them and don't need to.

Turn off the freebies and prosecute the illegals and the problem is solved. Until we start doing that, you better start learning Spanish cause they're going to own this country before long.
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 3:24:58 PM EDT
[#10]
I think we ought to just put .50's every three hundred yards along the border.  And allow volunteer manning of the guns. hehehe.  I'll take some vacation and go man one for a couple of days :-)

Link Posted: 5/9/2002 3:46:35 PM EDT
[#11]
[b]DBrewer842[/b], you IM'ed me?

I sent you e-mail, 'cause my IM ain't working!

Eric The(Hamstrung)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 8:43:43 AM EDT
[#12]
Did you know the el presidenta of Mexico talked with the US about being easier on ileagle border jumpers? They dont even want them. I say we start shipping the bums on our streets to Mexico and see how they like it.
[sniper]
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 9:05:15 AM EDT
[#13]
NOT ONLY should we build a wall, but we should put rifle towers in it too.

Every week peoples names will be pulled like jury duty to sit in the towers with their favorite rifle (or one will be provided for them).  The Gov. will provide transportation, housing (bunks in the lower towers) and food.  There will also be incentives for stopping illegals from crossing over....

[b][u]INCENTIVES[/u][/b]
[b]One shot one kill, dropped where they stood (on the ground in an easier accessible area for disposal)[/b]--------->Tax break!

[b]One shot one kill, dropped in a hard to get to area, or hanging on the top of the fence[/b]........YOU THE SHOOTER must recover the body, but you still get a tax break.

[b]Winged but got away with the reminder that they're not welcome[/b]------->10 free Hi-cap LEO mags of shooters choice

[b]Ten "one shot one kill"[/b].......paid for round trip plane ticket to sunny ISRAEL!  There you'll get to sit at the fence with some of the worlds best snipers!
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 9:10:26 AM EDT
[#14]
SI AMIGO! [):)]
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 9:12:30 AM EDT
[#15]
[b]Oh yeah, any one caught providing water dispensing stations for illegals circumventing the fence[/b]......if they're Mexican, firing squad.  If they're Americans' (born of Americans who's grandparents were born in America), 20 lashes in the public square for all to see.  
Then their parents must write an essay explaining why they didn't teach their kids better.  The essay will be read on national TV as an example to all parents to teach their young'ins right!
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 9:13:15 AM EDT
[#16]
To those who don't think this is a problem, go here;
[url]http://committeeonrazarights.org/index.html[/url]
[url]http://committeeonrazarights.org/principles.html[/url]
A little quote; [b]"The NCMC welcomes the participation of honest Chicano Mexicanos (individuals/organizations) who commit themselves to the Principles of Unity, Principled Demands, Structure and Code Conduct; and, who are willing to contribute to a progressive political agenda for the empowerment of Nuestra Raza and the liberation of Occupied Mexico/Aztlan."[/b]
Note "Occupied Mexico/Aztlan". Now just where could that be?? The whole idea behind Mexican "immigration" is to take back territory lost to the USA. They just don't have weapons in their hands.YET!

Link Posted: 5/10/2002 11:44:33 AM EDT
[#17]
Well, I'm glad no one held a rifle post when my Irish ancestors came across the pond. "They!?" said "keep'em out" about the Irish, Italians, the Jews and the Chinese.  All of which have made great contributions to this country.  Did I leave anyone out?... Nope!  Let me tell you why they keep letting them come; it's because they're good for our economy.  This country is becoming a fat, lazy society and let me tell ya, those damned Mexicans WORK in my part of the world.  No one wants to do the crap work anymore.  My wife's father is a big industrial executive and he loves the hard working people that come from Mexico.  I think that Latinos/Mexicans...whatever, are just what this country needs.  They bring with them family values, strong Christian beliefs, and one hell of a work ethic.  I'm sure many do get on welfare, but I bet a lot of that is due to the fact that labor unions (now here's a lazy bunch) and those who refuse to hire without green cards make it hard for them work.  Welfare has no color or place of origin.  I know a shit load of good ol HEALTHY American white folk who ride the welfare books with no real need to.  The largest growing poverty category is un-wed white mothers!!  Drugs are not a problem in this country, people who do drugs are the problem. The demand drives that market, not the supplier.  Lihr, I don't think you get it.  It is the aspirations of those who are constantly trying to better themselves that makes and/or made this country great.  So many people in this country today have no desire to do anything!  I have to assume that a man who risks his freedom and sometimes his life in order to be a part of this free society is just the kind of folk that this country needs to revive the soul of this nation.

"The whole idea behind Mexican "immigration" is to take back territory lost to the USA. They just don't have weapons in their hands.YET!"

Damn, sounds like you have been puffing on that reefer!  That's a bit paranoid, don't ya think?
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 1:43:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Yorkplates- The difference between the  ancestors you mention and the wetbacks we are talking about is that our ancestors came here legally and became citizens of this country. They also did their best to assimilate into this society. The illegal Mexicans are doing none of this, on the contrary they are trying to turn this country into their own. You obviously haven't spent any time in Southern California or alot of the Southwest U.S. for that matter, if you believe that all the folks coming across the border are just hard working folks trying to get a job. That's pure B.S. For everyone working there's a bunch of them living off the system and their gangs make the brothers in South Central LA look like a bunch of sissys. I can honestly say I don't blame the ones coming here to better their lives, I'd do the same thing in their shoes, but they should be doing it legally and we shouldn't be supporting any of them. Like you say we have enough free loaders of our own, we don't need all of Mexico's as well. If I was king, I'd fix that problem real fast too. And dream on if you don't think they are in effect taking back all of the land they once had. They will have the votes to control it in the not so very distant future.
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 2:09:23 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 3:41:54 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
The politicians cannot afford to throw away the Hispanic vote.
View Quote

Absolutely right. They get a million new votes every year crossing that border.
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 3:50:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

For the most part, I agree with legalization, except when you get the part about...

View Quote

The Democrats will never allow it. Do you have a fall back plan, or should we just allow all the legal junkies to start suing because the quality of care their getting at the local clinic isn't up to their standards?

View Quote

How about a minefield?
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 4:03:01 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 8:34:18 PM EDT
[#23]
As for the arguement that the illegals are good for the economy... maybe IF you mean the Mexican economy. Mexicans sent 9.6 billion, yes thats billion dollars in cold hard cash south of the border last year alone.

I kind of like the land mine idea. Its cheap, effective and just the idea would drive the liberals over the edge. We ought to be able to dig up all we need over in Afghanistan.
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 8:42:22 PM EDT
[#24]
Then who would pick tomatoes, or buy all those frilly white little girl socks and those God awful little pink dresses with all the crap on em?
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 9:05:03 PM EDT
[#25]
eventually that wall would be used against us!!!
rescue92
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 9:10:39 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
"The whole idea behind Mexican "immigration" is to take back territory lost to the USA. They just don't have weapons in their hands.YET!"

Damn, sounds like you have been puffing on that reefer!  That's a bit paranoid, don't ya think?
View Quote

Sounds like you're ignorant. Read up. There are orginized movements whose goal is the liberation of "their occupied lands".
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 9:18:58 PM EDT
[#27]
It's not just Mexico, it's unchecked immigration from all over the world.  And I don't see any end to it.

The media is for it.  (damned liberals)

Capitalists are for it. (cheap labor)

Polititions are for it.  (see above)

I dont think the powers that be would let Buchannon be elected.

Our American culture WILL change in strange and unpredictable ways.  Welcome to the New World Order!

Brings to mind the old chinese curse/blessing:  

"May you live in interesting times"
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 11:21:45 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Boom Stick:
[b]Ten "one shot one kill"[/b].......paid for round trip plane ticket to sunny ISRAEL!  There you'll get to sit at the fence with some of the worlds best snipers!
View Quote

Can I shoot back at them?? [sniper]
Link Posted: 5/11/2002 1:21:08 AM EDT
[#29]
You got my vote for the minefield, maybe some mines designed to wound/maim(for the liberals).[}:D]
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 11:05:35 AM EDT
[#30]
Build the wall, build the wall. You dont need to worry about traping them in, it will be all the easier to hunt them down.
[sniper]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top