Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/9/2002 5:06:32 AM EDT
Mrs.QS is better this morning...

Just to fill in the missing details for some of you who were concerned, this was a legal action with legal devices taken outside any city limits.  Also, it was done in the presence and with the permission of the owners.

I deleted the thread on the advice of a [>]:)].

Thanks to all.
QS
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 5:14:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 5:19:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Lord, I wish everyone took their advice from a [>]:)]!

I certainly hope that Miz QS is doing nicely this morning!

Give her our regards and best wishes for a full and speedy recovery!

Eric The(FoulWeatherFriend)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 5:47:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Good cheers for the Mrs.! [beer]
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 5:50:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Well , will we get a thorough after action report (ala 1Shot) after the legal dust settles ?
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 6:14:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 7:29:42 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm glad to hear that all is well. Best wishes to the Mrs. for a speedy recover.
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 7:49:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 9:39:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Thank you all for your kind emails and prayers.  To those of you who thought I was bragging last night, a big [size=6]GOOD FOR YOU![/size=6].

Let your wife get chewed on by a dog with a history of attacks and see how you feel, and what you do about it.

A few assholes aside, [beer] to the rest of you.  I didn't enjoy doing what I did, but it had to be done...on several levels.  I'll post a complete AAR in a couple of days when it all dies down.  

BZ,
QS
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 5:05:34 PM EDT
[#9]
I hope Mz QuietShootr is doing well. I fully support your actions bro... most folks know I am quite the "dog lover", but I know you did the right thing.

Eric/Tyler
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 5:27:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Glad to hear that Mrs. QS is doing better, and hope for a quick recovery.

Jamie
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 5:28:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Our next topic, class, will be 'Statutes of Limitation in Criminal Proceedings, or When It Don't Matter No Mo'!'

Eric The(EvenMoreAdvice)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 5:38:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top