Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/9/2002 3:47:11 AM EDT
Ok, I am thinking very seriously about trading my Eagle Arms 20" M15A2 in for a bushmaster M4 carbine.
I wanna know what you you guys think.
I don't have any experience with bushy's but their reputation is excellent.
All comments welcomed!
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 4:03:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Why not just purchase a new M-4 upper to place on your existing lower?  Cheaper to do and makes your existing lower into a multi-purpose rifle. IMHO this is one of the benefits of owning ARs, one lower w/ multiple upper options.

My 2cents,
Mike
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 4:03:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, Bushmaster is probably a slighty better rifle, but Armalite (Eagle Arms) and Bushmaster are about what and what for the most part.  I wouldn't trade my Armalite for a Bushmaster.  If you were going out to buy a rifle from scratch, I'd say get the Bushmaster, but since you already have an Armalite, you won't be going up that much in rifle by trading.  Nothing noticeable anyways.
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 10:52:43 PM EDT
[#3]
I think you should slap on the M15T 16" ss upper onto your Eagle.  That upper looks cool.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top