Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/8/2002 10:00:07 AM EDT
o.k., i'm NOT TRYING TO FLAME ANYONE.  this is nothing against the posters, but some people need to think about cutting and pasting HUGE articles or going into multiple posts rambling away about the same topic, having to use several replies because the original post is not large enough......
and the "word association" threads ARE fun, i've participated myself, BUT........
let's try to consider bandwidth on the site, so we can do more of what we love, like fight with each other [:)]
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 10:01:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
o.k., i'm NOT TRYING TO FLAME ANYONE.  this is nothing against the posters, but some people need to think about cutting and pasting HUGE articles or going into multiple posts rambling away about the same topic, having to use several replies because the original post is not large enough......
and the "word association" threads ARE fun, i've participated myself, BUT........
let's try to consider bandwidth on the site, so we can do more of what we love, like fight with each other [:)]
View Quote

Yeah!
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 10:02:09 AM EDT
[#2]
K
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 10:07:43 AM EDT
[#3]
This thread is a waste of bandwidth.[;)]
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 10:08:31 AM EDT
[#4]
I don't know about you, but I've paid for the privelage to post here. If I want to paste a huge article or ramble on about whatever I want, within the rules of course, then I feel that I have that right. I also enjoy the word association thread and have played quite a few times.

If you want more bandwidth then maybe you should put your money where your mouth is and help out in covering the costs of the site instead of trying to clamp down on everybody elses fun.
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 10:09:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah!
View Quote

Exactly.  I totally agree with you.
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 10:10:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I don't know about you, but I've paid for the privelage to post here. If I want to paste a huge article or ramble on about whatever I want, within the rules of course, then I feel that I have that right. I also enjoy the word association thread and have played quite a few times.

If you want more bandwidth then maybe you should put your money where your mouth is and help out in covering the costs of the site instead of trying to clamp down on everybody elses fun.
View Quote

you tell him Ponyboy
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 10:11:43 AM EDT
[#7]
Now I’m  being silly and just Working my way to 500.
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 10:14:27 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah!
View Quote

View Quote

Thanks!
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 10:18:56 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah!
View Quote

View Quote

Thanks!
View Quote

Me too!

Av.
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 10:27:28 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah!
View Quote

View Quote

Thanks!
View Quote

no problem
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 10:27:52 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah!
View Quote

View Quote

Thanks!
View Quote

Me too!

Av.
View Quote

Preach it, bro!!!
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 10:27:59 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 10:28:20 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah!
View Quote

View Quote

Thanks!
View Quote

Me too!

Av.
View Quote

your also welcome
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 10:30:39 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah!
View Quote

View Quote

Thanks!
View Quote

Me too!

Av.
View Quote

your also welcome
View Quote

Cool
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 10:33:06 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 10:34:11 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah!
View Quote

View Quote

Thanks!
View Quote

Me too!

Av.
View Quote

your also welcome
View Quote

Cool
View Quote

WHAT ?
View Quote

This is getting silly.

Av.
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 10:34:17 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah!
View Quote

View Quote

Thanks!
View Quote

Me too!

Av.
View Quote

your also welcome
View Quote

Cool
View Quote

WHAT ?
View Quote

Burn, baby, burn......bandwidth on fire.........
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 10:34:56 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah!
View Quote

View Quote

Thanks!
View Quote

Me too!

Av.
View Quote

your also welcome
View Quote

Cool
View Quote

WHAT ?
View Quote

This is getting silly.

Av.
View Quote

Ya think?
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 10:35:13 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah!
View Quote

View Quote

Thanks!
View Quote

Me too!

Av.
View Quote

your also welcome
View Quote

Cool
View Quote

WHAT ?
View Quote

This is getting silly.

Av.
View Quote

[b]No[/b]
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 10:35:16 AM EDT
[#20]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
o.k., i'm NOT TRYING TO FLAME ANYONE. this is nothing against the posters, but some people need to think about cutting and pasting HUGE articles or going into multiple posts rambling away about the same topic, having to use several replies because the original post is not large enough......
let's try to consider bandwidth on the site, so we can do more of what we love, like fight with each other

Yeah!

Exactly. I totally agree with you.

Thanks!

Me too!

Av.

your also welcome

Cool

I have to agree
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 10:37:54 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah!
View Quote

View Quote

Thanks!
View Quote

Me too!

Av.
View Quote

your also welcome
View Quote

Cool
View Quote

WHAT ?
View Quote

This is getting silly.

Av.
View Quote

[b]No[/b]
View Quote

Maybe a little, don't you think?
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 10:38:42 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
o.k., I'm NOT TRYING TO FLAME ANYONE.  this is nothing against the posters, but some people need to think about cutting and pasting HUGE articles or going into multiple posts rambling away about the same topic, having to use several replies because the original post is not large enough......
and the "word association" threads ARE fun, I've participated myself, BUT........
View Quote

Yeah!
View Quote

View Quote

Thanks!
View Quote

Me too!

Av.
View Quote

your also welcome
View Quote

Cool
View Quote

WHAT ?
View Quote

View Quote

We are on a collision course with wackiness!

Av.
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 10:40:37 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah!
View Quote

View Quote

Thanks!
View Quote

Me too!

Av.
View Quote

your also welcome
View Quote

Cool
View Quote

WHAT ?
View Quote

This is getting silly.

Av.
View Quote

[b]No[/b]
View Quote

View Quote

I think Barney the dinosaur is silly, this is plain stupid. [:)]
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 10:41:45 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 10:41:56 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
o.k., I'm NOT TRYING TO FLAME ANYONE.  this is nothing against the posters, but some people need to think about cutting and pasting HUGE articles or going into multiple posts rambling away about the same topic, having to use several replies because the original post is not large enough......
and the "word association" threads ARE fun, I've participated myself, BUT........
View Quote

Yeah!
View Quote

View Quote

Thanks!
View Quote

Me too!

Av.
View Quote

your also welcome
View Quote

Cool
View Quote

WHAT ?
View Quote

View Quote

We are on a collision course with wackiness!

Av.
View Quote

Don't let the fuse burn out!
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 10:42:40 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah!
View Quote

View Quote

Thanks!
View Quote

Me too!

Av.
View Quote

your also welcome
View Quote

Cool
View Quote

WHAT ?
View Quote

This is getting silly.

Av.
View Quote

[b]No[/b]
View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

Stupid is as stupid does.

Av.
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 10:43:32 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah!
View Quote

View Quote

Thanks!
View Quote

Me too!

Av.
View Quote

your also welcome
View Quote

Cool
View Quote

WHAT ?
View Quote

This is getting silly.

Av.
View Quote

[b]No[/b]
View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

Av.
View Quote

"[i]Are you talking to me?[/i]"
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 10:44:55 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah!
View Quote

View Quote

Thanks!
View Quote

Me too!

Av.
View Quote

your also welcome
View Quote

Cool
View Quote

WHAT ?
View Quote

This is getting silly.

Av.
View Quote

[b]No[/b]
View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

Av.
View Quote

View Quote

I can't hear you.... lalalalalalalalala

Av.
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 10:46:16 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah!
View Quote

View Quote

Thanks!
View Quote

Me too!

Av.
View Quote

your also welcome
View Quote

Cool
View Quote

WHAT ?
View Quote

This is getting silly.

Av.
View Quote

[b]No[/b]
View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

Av.
View Quote

View Quote

Av.
View Quote

[b]STOP THE MADNESS!![/B]
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 10:47:28 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah!
View Quote

View Quote

Thanks!
View Quote

Me too!

Av.
View Quote

your also welcome
View Quote

Cool
View Quote

WHAT ?
View Quote

This is getting silly.

Av.
View Quote

[b]No[/b]
View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

Av.
View Quote

View Quote

Av.
View Quote

View Quote

One more line!!

Av.
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 10:48:19 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah!
View Quote

View Quote

Thanks!
View Quote

Me too!

Av.
View Quote

your also welcome
View Quote

Cool
View Quote

WHAT ?
View Quote

This is getting silly.

Av.
View Quote

[b]No[/b]
View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

Av.
View Quote

View Quote

Av.
View Quote

View Quote

One more line!!

Av.
View Quote

This is like a game of CHICKEN.

Who will blink first?
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 10:52:44 AM EDT
[#32]
Boyz, boyz, boyz, you just wait till DonR gets up from his lunch nap and see if he get's a tad riled!

You know how testy he gets mid-afternoon!

Run for the tall grass!

But delete, delete, delete, on your way.

Eric The(Sensible)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 10:58:41 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Boyz, boyz, boyz, you just wait till DonR gets up from his lunch nap and see if he get's a tad riled!

Run for the tall grass!

View Quote

Don't be a party pooper.  [<]:)]

Av.
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 10:59:20 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah!
View Quote

View Quote

Thanks!
View Quote

Me too!

Av.
View Quote

your also welcome
View Quote

Cool
View Quote

WHAT ?
View Quote

This is getting silly.

Av.
View Quote

[b]No[/b]
View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

Av.
View Quote

View Quote

Av.
View Quote

View Quote

One more line!!

Av.
View Quote

Who will blink first?
View Quote

Not I.

Av.
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 10:59:41 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Run for the tall grass!

View Quote

Don't be a party pooper.  [<]:)]

Av.
View Quote

What HE SAID!! [<]:)]
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 11:08:28 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah!
View Quote

View Quote

Thanks!
View Quote

Me too!

Av.
View Quote

your also welcome
View Quote

Cool
View Quote

WHAT ?
View Quote

This is getting silly.

Av.
View Quote

[b]No[/b]
View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

Av.
View Quote

View Quote

Av.
View Quote

View Quote

One more line!!

Av.
View Quote

Who will blink first?
View Quote

Not I.

Av.
View Quote

I will in [b]no way[/b] contribute to this.
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 11:12:06 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 11:12:54 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah!
View Quote

View Quote

Thanks!
View Quote

Me too!

Av.
View Quote

your also welcome
View Quote

Cool
View Quote

WHAT ?
View Quote

This is getting silly.

Av.
View Quote

[b]No[/b]
View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

Av.
View Quote

View Quote

Av.
View Quote

View Quote

One more line!!

Av.
View Quote

Who will blink first?
View Quote

Not I.

Av.
View Quote

View Quote

Me either.
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 11:16:18 AM EDT
[#39]
Hey! If we don't use the bandwith the Anti's will!!!
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 11:18:25 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah!
View Quote

View Quote

Thanks!
View Quote

Me too!

Av.
View Quote

your also welcome
View Quote

Cool
View Quote

WHAT ?
View Quote

This is getting silly.

Av.
View Quote

[b]No[/b]
View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

Av.
View Quote

View Quote

Av.
View Quote

View Quote

One more line!!

Av.
View Quote

Who will blink first?
View Quote

Not I.

Av.
View Quote

View Quote

Me either.
View Quote

That's good to know.

Av.
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 11:21:26 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah!
View Quote

View Quote

Thanks!
View Quote

Me too!

Av.
View Quote

your also welcome
View Quote

Cool
View Quote

WHAT ?
View Quote

This is getting silly.

Av.
View Quote

[b]No[/b]
View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

Av.
View Quote

View Quote

Av.
View Quote

View Quote

One more line!!

Av.
View Quote

Who will blink first?
View Quote

Not I.

Av.
View Quote

View Quote

Me either.
View Quote

That's good to know.

Av.
View Quote

Do it for the Children !!!  [>(]
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 11:22:25 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 11:30:22 AM EDT
[#43]
Post from EdAvilaSr -
Thanks Eric!

I came over to the second page on a "lock and delete" mission when I saw the first one.

This is fun for a little while,but after a while it turns silly.

I know Gb would turn over in his seat if he had seen this waste of BW.

Please,knock it off and behave yourselves!
View Quote

Hmmm, somehow I think our pleas have fallen on deaf ears!

If you guys don't mind, I think I'll go wake up [b][i]Abuelo DonR[/i][/b] from his deep, deep, siesta!

I really, really would start deleting....

Eric The(ButThat'sJustMe)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 11:31:46 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 11:34:17 AM EDT
[#45]
OK boys, recess is over!  Who wants to be suicidal and start the second thread?? [devil]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top