Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/7/2002 8:42:10 PM EDT
Sorry, but I don't know how to fix this.

I originally registered as "maxmanta" which is my handle on alot of other boards.  There was some sort of effor (probably my own) and I had to re-register as "blackmanta."

Could someone fix it so that my screen name is "maxmanta?"
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 8:50:49 PM EDT
[#1]
go to your profile....which is above..yup right there. you get to the profile screen, look up and to the right. yup right there....it says change username. there you go....
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 8:52:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Just remember that you can only change your screename here once in a 30 day period,Goodluck!
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 8:53:53 PM EDT
[#3]
I believe, from having read previous posts, that you have two options:

1.  Go into your profile and change it (the button next to the Logout button on the home screen); or
2.  If it's been under 30 days since you registered/last changed your name, your stuck with it for 30 days.  I believe after 30 days you can change it, again in the profile area.

Hope this helps.  If I'm wrong I'm sure I'll hear about it....
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 5:27:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 5:41:51 AM EDT
[#5]
He won't be able to just change his username since the other one is already registered. Otherwise we could all steal each others names and there would be 50 Imbroglios running around [:)]

You'll probably need some assistance from Goatboy to get back into your account.
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 6:05:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 6:29:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top