Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/7/2002 6:41:38 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 6:49:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Where's my three dollars, where's my three dollars!!??!??

Bueller....Bueller....has anyone seen Bueller

Why'd you hit me? Where's your brain? Why'd you hit me? Where's yor brain?...
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 6:53:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Spider-Man.
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 6:54:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Ishtar
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 7:04:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 7:16:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Wasn't that "Where's my TWO dollars?"

"This is pure snow." "Do you know what the street value of this mountain is?"

"Okay, You go down the hill really really fast. If something gets in your way....TURN."

[b]Cameron[/b]: The 1961 Ferrari 250GT California. Less than a hundred were made. My father spent three years restoring this car. It is his love, it is his passion.
[b]Ferris[/b]: It is his fault he didn't lock the garage.

[b]Teacher[/b]: Bueller?....... Bueller?.......Bueller?
[b]Girl student[/b]: Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with a girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

[b]ArmaLiter[/b]

Link Posted: 5/7/2002 7:19:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Hey! Come on Yo!

What about Scott Baio in [u]Zapped![/u] ???

[img]http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/movie/coverv/89/107189.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 7:20:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Gotta go for any movie with John Cusack in it.
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 7:22:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 7:22:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Better off Dead.  Hands down.  I liked FB, but I must have seen BOD at least fifty times.

BTW, it is TWO DOLLARS.
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 7:30:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 8:08:34 PM EDT
[#11]
"Ferris Bueller's Day Off" kind of reminds of the time, during my senior year in high school, when my friends and I cut school and spent the entire day galavanting around the city of San Francisco. We went around Fisherman's Wharf, Market Street, Little Italy, and so forth. We were there from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 10:06:42 AM EDT
[#12]
Where is the "don't know" option in the poll? You list these brand new movies and I haven't even found time to see Star Wars yet [;)]

ps-Yes, I know these aren't "brand new" movies, but I really didn't see Star Wars... and I'm like 30 something :)
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 10:10:23 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Hey! Come on Yo!
What about Scott Baio in [u]Zapped![/u] ???
[img]http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/movie/coverv/89/107189.jpg[/img]
View Quote

Believe it or not - I saw this in the theaters as a double feature with "Das Boot"!

Talk about an unlikely pairing of movies!
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 10:34:38 AM EDT
[#14]
Better Off Dead.

My favorite scene:

Cusack tries to commit suicide by jumping off a bridge on to a roadway.  Lands safely in the back of a trash transfer truck.  

Cut to just down the road.  Two old black guys walking over another bridge.  See Cusack going by in a pile of trash.  One guy turns to the other and says, "It's like I was saying... Look at that! Somebody threw away a perfectly good white boy!

Still cracks be up everytime I think about it.
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 10:45:45 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Better Off Dead.

My favorite scene:

Cusack tries to commit suicide by jumping off a bridge on to a roadway.  Lands safely in the back of a trash transfer truck.  

Cut to just down the road.  Two old black guys walking over another bridge.  See Cusack going by in a pile of trash.  One guy turns to the other and says, "It's like I was saying... Look at that! Somebody threw away a perfectly good white boy!

View Quote

they are in a bucket truck bucket trimming trees or something and the line is:

"You know things be gettin' pretty bad when people be throwin away a perfectly good white boy like that."
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 11:08:41 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Better Off Dead.

My favorite scene:

View Quote

they are in a bucket truck bucket trimming trees or something and the line is:

"You know things be gettin' pretty bad when people be throwin away a perfectly good white boy like that."
View Quote

I stand corrected and am in awe of icemanat95!

Thanks!
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 11:24:54 AM EDT
[#17]
From BOD:  "He puts his [i]testicles[/i] all over me!"
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 12:09:56 PM EDT
[#18]
Better Off Dead!  A CLASSIC!

"Go that way real fast.  If something gets in your way, turn."
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 12:22:43 PM EDT
[#19]
If Looks Could Kill always made me laugh.

Av.
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 3:01:33 PM EDT
[#20]
I loved the part in BOD where he made it to the garage door and raised it so the paper wouldn't hit the window....then it slammed and broke the window anyway LOL
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 11:44:11 PM EDT
[#21]
One time.............at band camp................
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top