Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/26/2001 7:55:15 PM EDT
Proposed bill in US Senate:
Gun Parts Trafficking Act of 2001 (Introduced in the Senate)

S 609 IS

107th CONGRESS

1st Session

S. 609
To close loopholes in the firearms laws which allow the unregulated manufacture, assembly, shipment, or transportation of firearms or firearm parts, and for other purposes.

IN THE SENATE OF THE UNITED STATES

March 26, 2001

Mr. TORRICELLI introduced the following bill; which was read twice and referred to the Committee on the Judiciary

A BILL
To close loopholes in the firearms laws which allow the unregulated manufacture, assembly, shipment, or transportation of firearms or firearm parts, and for other purposes.

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,

SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.

This Act may be cited as the `Gun Parts Trafficking Act of 2001'.

SEC. 2. PROHIBITION AGAINST SHIPMENT OR TRANSPORTATION OF FIREARM PARTS, WITH CERTAIN EXCEPTIONS.

Section 921(a)(3) of title 18, United States Code, is amended by striking `or (D) any destructive device.' and inserting `(D) any destructive device; or (E) any parts or combination of parts that when assembled on a frame or receiver would constitute a firearm, as defined in this paragraph.'.

SEC. 3. PROHIBITION AGAINST MANUFACTURE OR ASSEMBLY OF FIREARMS BY PERSONS OTHER THAN LICENSED MANUFACTURERS.

Section 922 of title 18, United States Code, is amended by adding at the end the following:

`(z) It shall be unlawful for any person other than a licensed manufacturer to manufacture or assemble a firearm.'.

SEC. 4. INCREASE IN FEE FOR LICENSE TO MANUFACTURE FIREARMS.

Section 923(a)(1)(B) of title 18, United States Code, is amended by striking `$50' and inserting `$500'.

SEC. 5. PROHIBITION AGAINST POSSESSION OR TRANSFER OF CERTAIN COMBINATIONS OF MACHINEGUN REPLACEMENT PARTS.

Section 5845(b) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 (known as the National Firearms Act) is amended in the second sentence by striking `designed and intended solely and exclusively, or combination of parts designed and intended,' and inserting `or combination of parts designed and intended'.

SEC. 6. EFFECTIVE DATE.

The amendments made by this Act shall apply to conduct engaged in after the 60-day period beginning on the date of enactment of this Act.

Link Posted: 3/26/2001 8:09:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/26/2001 8:24:12 PM EDT
[#2]
And the noose tightens. How much more are people going to take?
Link Posted: 3/26/2001 8:31:13 PM EDT
[#3]

Wonderful, just wonderful.......... [pissed]
Link Posted: 3/26/2001 8:33:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Only a complete 'tard would be surprised at all.
Link Posted: 3/26/2001 8:36:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Is this bill being taken seriously in the Senate?  What are the chances it will pass?  And where is Mr. TORRICELLI from?

Link Posted: 3/26/2001 8:39:29 PM EDT
[#6]
well there goes the other rifle i was going to build. thats ok i can do just as much damage with the one i have and the parts i just ordered will make another rifle anyway.
Link Posted: 3/26/2001 8:42:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Torrecelli is New Jersey scum if my old mind recalls correctly. Poster on a different site thinks might be the line in the sand.

They've already crossed mine.

prambo

Remember 419 - Never Again!
Link Posted: 3/26/2001 8:53:08 PM EDT
[#8]

Robert Torricelli IS from NJ.  His email address is: [email protected]

If I'm reading this correctly, it would make it illegal to even assemble one of those muzzleloading rifle kits at home!  Unless you have a manufacturing license, of course.

Link Posted: 3/26/2001 8:54:48 PM EDT
[#9]
"We MUST stop these evil people from assembling their evil assault rifles and keep them from going on a shooting spree!"

Has anyone EVER assembled a "evil assault rifle" and used it in a crime?
Link Posted: 3/26/2001 8:59:02 PM EDT
[#10]
This is some stupid shit!

"unregulated" my ass!

Anyone ever built an AR without getting a receiver from an FFL?

If they built the receiver themselves, for their personal use, THEY FOLLOWED THE LAW!!
Link Posted: 3/26/2001 8:59:54 PM EDT
[#11]
If you want to send Senator Torricelli your comments, do so here: [url]http://torricelli.senate.gov/webform.html[/url]
Link Posted: 3/26/2001 9:05:45 PM EDT
[#12]
just checked the senate website myself this guy Torricelli makes me want to throw up. he has introduced this bill before and failed, it is a blatent attempt to stop the flow of parts (even for repair) through the mail, and make it illegal to build yore own firearm. period. its discusting. pardon the bad spelling i am just too mad.
Link Posted: 3/26/2001 9:32:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
"We MUST stop these evil people from assembling their evil assault rifles and keep them from going on a shooting spree!"

Has anyone EVER assembled a "evil assault rifle" and used it in a crime?
View Quote

Unfortunately, I think the guy they sent away for two life terms yesterday(shot up the Jewish Center in CA), supposibly built his own AR-15 from a Bushmaster lower stripped.  That is what the news said anyway.   guns7.62
Link Posted: 3/26/2001 9:42:01 PM EDT
[#14]
[b]Who in this forum is still a Democrat?[/b]  

Why? There's gotta be a strategic reason that I'm at a loss to comprehend.

Eric (Huh?) The Hun
Link Posted: 3/26/2001 9:45:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Eric I'd bet ya a weeks pay there are union members here on this forum who voted for Gore.
Link Posted: 3/26/2001 10:21:35 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Eric I'd bet ya a weeks pay there are union members here on this forum who voted for Gore.
View Quote

i might be willing to take you up on that i certainly did not vote for gore. anyone with half a brain would not have voted for that jirk. just my .02
Link Posted: 3/26/2001 10:25:59 PM EDT
[#17]
Who knew you could get a "LICENSE TO MANUFACTURE FIREARMS" for $50.  Anyone know more about this?  Might be worth getting it now, before the cost goes up.
Link Posted: 3/26/2001 10:43:25 PM EDT
[#18]
they may pass the law but people can still build
weapons out of raw materials! were getting screwed up the ass big time from a moderate replublican. why don't they just ban all guns and get it overwith? i sopose there going to
regulate the sell of all mills and lathes machines too huh! a well regulated sociaty is
what we need because we cannot trust are own peasants!
Link Posted: 3/26/2001 10:47:35 PM EDT
[#19]
More Torricelli bullshit.  He's trying to be as stupid as Lautenberg.  The only bad thing about Lautenberg retiring, is that he wasn't defeated.  Writing Torqjelly is a waste of time, but that hasn't stopped me yet.  I always tell him I'm ashamed to have him for a senator.

Norm in [puke] NJ.

This keyboard must have a bad case of "hard primers"  Can't spell for squat today.
Link Posted: 3/26/2001 10:48:35 PM EDT
[#20]
I am one Teamster, who proudly wore a Bush/Cheney button on my Teamster shirt, A Bush/Cheney Sticker on my clipboard, that people see ALL day long, and my 'Vote Freedom First' Stickers on my Work Truck, MY Car, MY Truck, Mailbox...

I think u get my point, oh and by the way, JUST for the record, I DID indeed vote for GW....my logic is, my union would be worthless if I become a subject.....

OUT HERE....
Link Posted: 3/26/2001 10:57:14 PM EDT
[#21]
Oh but I thought this stuff just happens in CA right?!?!

I should move out of CA so laws like this will not... oh wait.. it will afect me.. just a few years behind CA is all...

Anyone that believes the fucked up laws here in CA won't reach Texas, NV, AZ etc. is a fool.
Link Posted: 3/26/2001 11:03:11 PM EDT
[#22]
I think Senator Torricelli should be less concerned about taking away the freedoms of law abiding citizens and more concerned with the fact that his office is under investigation for accepting illegal "straw" donor contributions.

[url]http://www.msnbc.com/news/549556.asp[/url]

I hate fu**ing politicians.
Link Posted: 3/26/2001 11:07:42 PM EDT
[#23]

FrankTheSpank,
That bill was proposed as FEDERAL legislation in the US Senate.  If passed it will affect all of us.
Link Posted: 3/26/2001 11:43:06 PM EDT
[#24]
Letter to my "good" Senator:

Senator Thurmond:

First of all, let me say "Thank you" for your long and tireless stand for conservative principles in the US Senate.

Now, to the business at hand....

It is my understanding that the vile Senator from New Jersey, Mr. Torricelli, has introduced bill S 609 IS, the Gun Parts Trafficking Act of 2001. Further, it is my understanding that this bill  will make it illegal for anyone to assemble their own firearms from LEGALLY obtained parts, which have been approved for sale through the NICS background checks from Federally licensed firearms dealers. Simply put, this is a bill to close a loophole that DOES NOT exist. It is ALREADY IMPOSSIBLE for anyone to legally assemble unregistered new firearms.  Like all these other attempts at piecemeal gun bans, this piece of garbage will only affect law abiding citizens. You know, the ones that ARE NOT the problem anyway.

I strongly urge you to oppose this measure, as it clearly is a step toward firearms bans, achieved incrementally. I am INNOCENT until proven guilty, and am tired of being treated as a felon when I've done nothing wrong. It is another UNCONSTITUTIONAL attempt to achieve firearms bans. What part of "shall not be infringed" does Mr. Torricelli not "get?" Good, law abiding, peaceable people are getting pushed further and further into servitude to a goverment that disregards their wishes. At some point, there will be an explosion in reaction against tyranny. But we can put a stop to that inevitable calamity by stopping freedom haters like Mr Torricelli TODAY.

I ask your assistance in opposing this legislation.

Sincerely,

Mark A. Kozak, CPA
Link Posted: 3/27/2001 12:00:49 AM EDT
[#25]
Now for my POS senator:

Dear. Mr. Hollings:

Let me be right up front and say you are already off my Christmas card list in your disrespectful treatment of a great American in Mr. Ashcroft. I find it unconscionable that you opposed his nomination, and believe voters may show you similar disrespect at your next opportunity for re-election. As I indicated in my e-mail to you during the confirmation process, it is my intention to do so.

Now to the business at hand...

It is my understanding that the vile Senator from New Jersey, Mr. Torricelli, has introduced bill S 609 IS, the Gun Parts Trafficking Act of 2001. Further, it is my understanding that this bill will make it illegal for anyone to assemble their own firearms from LEGALLY obtained parts, which have been approved for sale through the NICS background checks from Federally licensed firearms dealers. Simply put, this is a bill to close a loophole that DOES NOT exist. It is ALREADY IMPOSSIBLE for anyone to legally assemble unregistered new firearms. Like all these other attempts at piecemeal gun bans, this piece of garbage will only affect law abiding citizens. You know, the ones that ARE NOT the problem anyway.

I strongly urge you to oppose this measure, as it clearly is a step toward firearms bans, achieved incrementally. I am INNOCENT until proven guilty, and am tired of being treated as a felon when I've done nothing wrong. It is another UNCONSTITUTIONAL attempt to achieve firearms bans. What part of "shall not be infringed" does Mr. Torricelli not "get?" Good, law abiding, peaceable people are getting pushed further and further into servitude to a goverment that disregards their wishes. At some point, there will be an explosion in reaction against tyranny. But we can put a stop to that inevitable calamity by stopping freedom haters like Mr Torricelli TODAY.

Let me speak directly to you, sir - it is HIGH TIME you start actually representing the majority of voters in your home state. Or perhaps you can move to Mr. Torricelli's home state, where you would be more comfortable. Either way, I don't care. What I do care about is seeing you stand for freedom. Its HIGH TIME you did that too. Voting for this piece of legislation is a vote AGAINST my freedom, and that WILL NOT be taken lightly. It is a CIVIL RIGHT that is at stake here. Don't forget that, as I assure you I won't.

Sincerely,

Mark A. Kozak
Link Posted: 3/27/2001 12:09:46 AM EDT
[#26]
This is my line in the sand, gentlemen.  We must stand and fight this no matter what.  

Kharn
Link Posted: 3/27/2001 12:22:11 AM EDT
[#27]
I talked to my local congressman (not naming him on purpose, he's spoken to me three times "off the cuff" and I don't want to lose a good source of information) about this proposed bill today.  He spoke at a class at a local tech school I was working at.  I asked him about this bill while he was doing the "shake everyone's hand thing," and he said that several other constituents had already talked to him about it.  He understands that there isn't a loophole on the manufacturing, and he knows that.  It's a loophole in the tax collection.  There's a Federal Excise Tax (FET) on complete firearms that is collected only on a gun ready to fire.  When you buy a lower receiver from bushmaster, then later buy a parts kit, you never pay the 15% FET.  He supports the bill, not as a means of harassing gun owners, but as a means of collecting more money for the government.  while I disagree strongly with the bill, I can understand why some tax-and-spend politicians would support it.

In addition, he claimed that because there are no criminal penalties for not keeping accurate manufacturing or importing records, the BATF has a hard time enforcing the law.  He said the worst thing they can do is to tax you at the maximum percentage.  I asked a local lawyer about that, and he said there's an additional caveat to that.  If you pay less than your own records say you should (evasion) or if you he intentionally mislead the auditors (fraud), then you can still be held criminally liable.  So, the congressman claimed that tighten-up on the tax collection on firearms would make it much easier for the "BATF to do their job (his words)" if each and every receiver manufactured had to be taxed.  I didn't think about it at the time, but every receiver still wouldn't be taxed, because there is no FET on firearms sold to law enforcement agencies.

PS:  I shouldn't waste my time and effort on politics like this.  I should instead be spending my time getting one of those $50 manufacturing licenses!

Link Posted: 3/27/2001 1:16:30 AM EDT
[#28]
ZOOM WILSON....

I cannot believe you fell for his line of BS...that has got to be a DEMOCRATIC Congressman who spouted that line of BS...Correct me if I'm wrong but when Bushmaster produces a lower and sells it to your FFL...the FFL and ultimately YOU pay the FET tax...this is a vaguely disguised attempt to regulate and eliminate... "the power to tax is the power to destroy"...
Link Posted: 3/27/2001 1:16:47 AM EDT
[#29]
And the bill is put in committee, and Sen Toracelli get's to mail all his constituents in Jew Jersey saying how he is doing something about assault weapons. And all the gun guys get all hyped up, and the bill never sees the light of day.

Kinda like Ron Paul and his "Gun Owners Protection Acts" that get proposed, placed on GOA flyers, and sucker you fools out of your hard earned $$$ to "support" a bill that won't happen any time soon.

His bill is scary, and it will someday soon happen, but not now.
Link Posted: 3/27/2001 1:22:28 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By The Remnant:
Proposed bill in US Senate:
Gun Parts Trafficking Act of 2001 (Introduced in the Senate)

S 609 IS

107th CONGRESS

1st Session

S. 609

IN THE SENATE OF THE UNITED STATES

March 26, 2001

Mr. TORRICELLI introduced the following bill; which was read twice and referred to the Committee on the Judiciary

A BILL

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,

SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.

This Act may be cited as the `Gun Parts Trafficking Act of 2001'.

SEC. 2. PROHIBITION AGAINST SHIPMENT OR TRANSPORTATION OF FIREARM PARTS, WITH CERTAIN EXCEPTIONS.

Section 921(a)(3) of title 18, United States Code, is amended by striking `or (D) any destructive device.' and inserting `(D) any destructive device; or (E) any parts or combination of parts that when assembled on a frame or receiver would constitute a firearm, as defined in this paragraph.'.

SEC. 3. PROHIBITION AGAINST MANUFACTURE OR ASSEMBLY OF FIREARMS BY PERSONS OTHER THAN LICENSED MANUFACTURERS.

Section 922 of title 18, United States Code, is amended by adding at the end the following:

`(z) It shall be unlawful for any person other than a licensed manufacturer to manufacture or assemble a firearm.'.

SEC. 4. INCREASE IN FEE FOR LICENSE TO MANUFACTURE FIREARMS.

Section 923(a)(1)(B) of title 18, United States Code, is amended by striking `$50' and inserting `$500'.

SEC. 5. PROHIBITION AGAINST POSSESSION OR TRANSFER OF CERTAIN COMBINATIONS OF MACHINEGUN REPLACEMENT PARTS.

Section 5845(b) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 (known as the National Firearms Act) is amended in the second sentence by striking `designed and intended solely and exclusively, or combination of parts designed and intended,' and inserting `or combination of parts designed and intended'.

SEC. 6. EFFECTIVE DATE.

The amendments made by this Act shall apply to conduct engaged in after the 60-day period beginning on the date of enactment of this Act.

View Quote

Why worry, the guys that will try to take em will bring all the M-16's you'll ever need, just have to have the onions to take em, sure not an endeavor for the meek and timid, or those anti-militia types!
Link Posted: 3/27/2001 1:31:46 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 3/27/2001 1:37:57 AM EDT
[#32]
McCain and Lieberman going after gunshow sales requiring background checks between private citizens
Link Posted: 3/27/2001 1:47:39 AM EDT
[#33]

View Quote

I got the Pro-Gore letters for weeks from my union prior to the election. I'm positive my dues were paying for that crap also. But nearly every truck in the equipement yard at work had Bush/Chaney stickers on the back, and there is roughly 60 crews working here.

I still have my [b]"Bush for Sportsman"[/b] sticker on the back of my personalFord van. It's next to my [b]NRA[/b] decal.
Link Posted: 3/27/2001 1:59:19 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By WhoMe?:
Is this bill being taken seriously in the Senate?  What are the chances it will pass?  And where is Mr. TORRICELLI from?

View Quote

Torricelli lives on Walnut Street in Englewood, NJ. So says the Bergen Record, the local liberal birdcage liner.
Link Posted: 3/27/2001 2:08:20 AM EDT
[#35]
Once again if the legislation gets out of comittee, it will backfire. Now everyone knows to order your lowers and uppers if you ever even thought of it.
Nothing like a feared Democratic ban to sell more guns.
My gun dealer said he would have been able to retire if Gore had won. He would have sold out the store (3) times over by inaguration day.
Link Posted: 3/27/2001 2:08:28 AM EDT
[#36]
The Remnant, understanding his point of view doesn't necessarily mean I support it or "fell for it."  So, when something is being sold as a way of collecting taxes that are already due, how do we fight it?  If Toyota sold cars without the tires to keep from having to pay import taxes on complete cars, that don't exist on parts, wouldn't you guys complain?  See why this bill scares me?

BTW, it was a republican.  Scary thought, isn't that!

The worst thing is that I can't afford to buy any more guns, but all of this talk about taking away our rights, makes me want to buy more!  I bought my first rifle after I received a call from a sleazy telemarketer.  It was a call on behalf of a NJ senator who was asking people in South Carolina to support a ban on private sales of handguns in SC.  They claimed that "thousands of handguns from SC are being exported to NJ and used in the killing of children."  Yeah right.  It's not enough that they're former citizens are now subjects, they want the disease to spread.  It made me so mad that someone from NJ called me at home to tell me to contact my state rep to have them limit our rights, that I went-out and bought my first rifle.  Of course, the NICS check didn't go through until the third time, so it was a week before I could receive it.  My local gun store owner didn't have enough guts to let me have the rifle after the allowed time for the NICS query ran-out.
Link Posted: 3/27/2001 2:10:27 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 3/27/2001 2:16:29 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 3/27/2001 3:34:18 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not MY [B]UNION!!![/B]

It was Bush Chaney months before the election.

I voted for anyone who had the pro-gun opinion [I]AND[/I] history in his/her voting reports.
In fact the worst case loss for Washington State  is the election of that Bitch Maria Cantwell and her financial collapse. Now she has turned to her mentor megawatt Bitch Hillary Clinton for  fundraising to pay-off her debt.

This event will be the first use of a house Hitlery bought in DC to live while serving in the senate.

What a crock of shite!  What will this Cantwell woman do with our money within our government???

Use it against us of course, Hitlery is gonna buy Cantwells vote with her Bailout.

[rail]Railgun....[BD]
Link Posted: 3/27/2001 5:25:15 AM EDT
[#40]
Vote Libertarian and end this left-right Republicrat-Demopublican BS now! Neither party has our best interests in mind. Definitely not the Dems. And the Republicans? Remember Lee Atwater? "Gun owners? Screw 'em- where else are they gonna go?" Right out the two-party door, that's where.

http://www.lp.org

"A fool must learn by his own experience.
I prefer to learn by the experience of others."

- --Otto von Bismarck
Link Posted: 3/27/2001 8:06:14 AM EDT
[#41]
Here is what I wrote to the scumbag! This is verbatim! God bless freedom of speech!

You are full of shit Torriceli. Stop trying to disarm Americans and stop wasting my tax dollars on legislation that does not stop crime, punish real criminals, makes criminals out of law-abiding citizens, and generally attempting to turn this country into something that our founding fathers did not intend it to be-SOCIALIST/MARXIST/COMMUNIST!
This why I support the NRA-to ensure people like you will never be able to lie and get away with it!
You can pry my GUNS out of my cold, dead hands!

Link Posted: 3/27/2001 8:59:08 AM EDT
[#42]
Guns762, he used an AK, not an AR15.  He did not build it, he bought it as an entire rifle.  He also tried to have himself committed before the shooting.  He also had been ordered to give up all his guns, but no one ever followed through on that.  CBS did a piece on that tonight about how LE had many chances to stop this guy before the shooting and failed to do so.  Everything on their show was old news to those that bother finding things out instead of just listening to the media.
Link Posted: 3/27/2001 11:29:11 AM EDT
[#43]

I think I'm getting a headache..............
Link Posted: 3/27/2001 12:11:13 PM EDT
[#44]
well you know what i say, lets plan a revolt, have small groups of freedom loveing individuals strategically placed throughout the country and if they pass this thing, we storm the capitol buildiongs of the states and take back our country. just like our fourfathers had intended us to be able to do.

then they would have to listen to ud.
Link Posted: 3/27/2001 2:28:40 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Kevin N:

View Quote

I got the Pro-Gore letters for weeks from my union prior to the election. I'm positive my dues were paying for that crap also. But nearly every truck in the equipement yard at work had Bush/Chaney stickers on the back, and there is roughly 60 crews working here.[/guote]

Good man!
I stood everyday, was the only one when a storm came trough one day, in front of the FEMA BUNKER in Palm Beach County, and held up a sign that has been seen around the world, and featured on most netwrk news casts, yes, communist news networks (CNN) too, in many front page news stories, it simply stated:

"BUSH OR REVOLUTION!"

Link Posted: 3/27/2001 2:31:07 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Kevin N:

View Quote

I got the Pro-Gore letters for weeks from my union prior to the election. I'm positive my dues were paying for that crap also. But nearly every truck in the equipement yard at work had Bush/Chaney stickers on the back, and there is roughly 60 crews working here.[/guote]

Good man!
I stood everyday, was the only one when a storm came trough one day, in front of the FEMA BUNKER in Palm Beach County, and held up a sign that has been seen around the world, and featured on most netwrk news casts, yes, communist news networks (CNN) too, in many front page news stories, it simply stated:

"BUSH OR REVOLUTION!"

Link Posted: 3/27/2001 2:44:49 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

That's pretty ignorant comment to make. It would surprise if you were even aware that only 6 out every 10 union members voted for Gore. I wear my Bush/Cheney t-shirt to work and have a Bush/Cheney bumper sticker on my truck, too. Heck, that alone probably more than you did for the cause.
Link Posted: 3/27/2001 4:02:10 PM EDT
[#48]
Don't get mad at me for this, but I think that Bush will support this bill in an effort to show some flexibiliy and some compromise.  I would not be surprised at all.  I hope I'm wrong.
Link Posted: 3/28/2001 4:35:58 PM EDT
[#49]
Buy everything you can now.

Practice on everything you own.

Familiarize yourself with your SHTF tools and supplies.

Prepare.
Link Posted: 3/28/2001 9:44:56 PM EDT
[#50]

I am going to be following the movement of this bill VERY closely.............
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top