Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/7/2002 8:53:25 AM EDT
Does anybody have this gun?  I want it.  I would like to hear your comments about it
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 9:53:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Does anybody have this gun?  I want it.  I would like to hear your comments about it
View Quote

1st do a search,
2nd Yes I do
3rd Its been the BEST weapon I've ever owned
4th price isnt bad if you shop expect 900-1100
5th only trolls own varminters
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 9:54:11 AM EDT
[#2]
I got one about a month ago. It will cost you about a grand. All I can say is that it is the best thousand dollars I've spent in a long time. The thing is frighteningly accurate and with a nice scope and a harris bipod, is just plain frightening.

BOOM! Bullseye. BOOM! Bullseye.  Hehehe.

Of course, I should amend that "grand" to say that by the time you put on the scope, bipod, case (cuz the one it comes in won't accomodate the scope), tax, et al., it's more like 1500.
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 10:02:11 AM EDT
[#3]
I would like to read up on some scopes.  Which ones would you recommend for this rifle.  The higher power the better for me, since I want to schoot long range.  Advise would be appreciated
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 10:10:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I would like to read up on some scopes.  Which ones would you recommend for this rifle.  The higher power the better for me, since I want to schoot long range.  Advise would be appreciated
View Quote

On my "Varminter" I have a Leupold Vari-X III 3.5 -10x40mm Long Range M3 and this scope is everything I could have expected and MORE!  I highly recommend this scope, why buy a $1000.00 rifle and put a $200.00 scope on it?  In this case, you truely get what you pay for!

By the way, this AR is my favorite!
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 10:11:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Leupold is the one if you have an extra 200plus to 1000.00

Tasco 2.5-10x42 Mil Dot, its has target knobs,
mounted it with weavers 4x4 mounts, total price
100.00 is it better than Leupold, Nope. But it works well, and hold consistent groups.

I had a high power 6-18x44 to much scope, but
if you have your heart set on it, buy big power.
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 3:57:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top