Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/6/2002 6:56:08 PM EDT
We put some pictures together of a "discreet" carrying case that we built out of a tool box. This was just for fun and we have another project coming up showing a heavy duty homemade brass catcher that holds 100 rds.

[url]http://communities.msn.com/AR15rs[/url]

[bounce]
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 7:24:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 8:01:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 8:37:00 PM EDT
[#3]
I bet you could sell these on ebay.

Hell I would probably buy one.
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 8:45:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Opionions are like assholes....

But here's mine.

Where you have the boxes of ammo, why not attach 2 GI mag holders? Then you could have 6 loaded 30 RD mags at the ready.

And mabye some more foam on top of the rifle to keep it from bouncing in your trunk?

And a little filing and sanpaper on your flagpole ;)

Looks like a good start though, i want i want, how long till our "friends" ban those too?  Where can i get a pre-ban toolbox at?
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 8:45:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Looks good, WhiskyBravo.  Nice job.
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 11:26:39 AM EDT
[#6]
How come there's always a critic? I think they did a bang up job. I've got my project for next weekend.
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 11:37:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Now how bout one for my full length AR?  

I like it....looks good.  I seriously doubt that that velcro will hold very long though, unless you added some extra adhesive to the bottom of it.  I have had 3 bad experiences with the adhesive on the back of the velcro strips sticking to stuff.  

Good Job!  Even if we don't build ours exactly like yours, we at least have some good ideas now.
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 11:39:35 AM EDT
[#8]
If ONLY a certain NY member had one of those.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top