Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/6/2002 6:11:13 PM EDT
Should demokommies keep supprting gun control?

[red][url]http://www.vote.com/vote/44812752/index.phtml?cat=4075633[/url][red]
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 6:20:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Done. 76%No
     24%Yes
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 6:30:49 PM EDT
[#2]
I love the way they phrase the questions.
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 6:36:32 PM EDT
[#3]
[b][size=5][blue]I VOTED !![/blue][/size=5][/b][flag]
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 7:34:55 PM EDT
[#4]
btt
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 7:46:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Aww, who cares about Vote.com? I voted on that site once, took months to get them to stop sending e-mails about their stupidass votes.
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 7:51:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Darn it Mace I'm trying to send a message to those rascally Dem-Libs and you rained on my parade [>(] , besides I gave them my Yahoo email acount address [;D]
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 7:53:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Aww, who cares about Vote.com? I voted on that site once, took months to get them to stop sending e-mails about their stupidass votes.
View Quote

To each their own BUT...You sounds like those who say "Why shold I vote, my vote doesnt count"...Vote.com allegedly sends the results to the officials and others involved in the polls....A couple clicks of a mouse for a chance to help the cause...Do nothing? We are doomed to fail....

Bush won Florida by how many votes???

Link Posted: 5/6/2002 8:05:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 8:27:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Done
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 8:46:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 3:49:14 AM EDT
[#11]
Done.

Yes (6,893) (23%)
No (22,448) (77%)  
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 8:30:09 AM EDT
[#12]
I am quite ambivalent about this: if yes votes come up on top, the dims might just keep at it and lose some more, or if no votes, they would at least stop the nonsense.

Eeenee meenee mynee mo...
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 8:58:51 AM EDT
[#13]
I voted yes..........I don't want gun people voting dem.........they'll get in and do a turn around..........
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 9:12:35 AM EDT
[#14]
Done.  No....77%   Yes......23%
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 9:42:48 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I voted yes..........I don't want gun people voting dem.........they'll get in and do a turn around..........
View Quote

Come to think of it theres a good chance that could happen[:\]
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 7:57:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
To each their own BUT...You sounds like those who say "Why shold I vote, my vote doesnt count"...Vote.com allegedly sends the results to the officials and others involved in the polls....A couple clicks of a mouse for a chance to help the cause...Do nothing? We are doomed to fail....

Bush won Florida by how many votes???
View Quote

A couple hundred or so, depending on how you count. And mine was one of them.

I'd rather start writing a letter to some congresscritters about whether they will support a replacment for the AW bill when it sunsets then vote on Vote.com. I generally try to avoid doing business of any sort with organizations that require repeated requests to stop annoying you with phone calls/mailings/e-mails. I'm all for making a difference, but I don't like Vote.com, and I don't think that their vote on whether the Democrats should support gun control will make a difference on anything. From what I hear, the Democrats might back off on gun control becaue it's costing them real votes.

Originally Posted By RAVYN
View Quote

You mean like the Republicans do? [;D] Now if we could get a Democrat to say that they support gun-control, then get elected and vote pro, then that would be something. Ahh, dreams...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top