Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/6/2002 2:27:59 PM EDT
Click on this link and read the infamous story of "the neighbor" known as JD8.
[url=www.knology.net/~carlos/redneck.htm]The True Story Of JD8[/url]
This is truly hilarious, trust me, you'll love this....unless you ARE one of these pain in the ass type neighbors.
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 2:47:57 PM EDT
[#1]
As bad as my yard looks, I'm afraid that my neighbors may have set up a site about me.
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 2:51:20 PM EDT
[#2]
This redneck neighbor is located in Columbus, Georgia. I know, I tracked it down and drove by. What a a hoot. He has added a couple of candles to the mailbox at the feet of the statue.
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 2:56:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
This redneck neighbor is located in Columbus, Georgia. I know, I tracked it down and drove by. What a a hoot. He has added a couple of candles to the mailbox at the feet of the statue.
View Quote

Are you serious? I'd like to meet the guy who devoted his web page to the story of JD8. Now THAT guy is a hoot!!!
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 3:04:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Are you serious? I'd like to meet the guy who devoted his web page to the story of JD8. Now THAT guy is a hoot!!!
View Quote

Absolutely definitely positively! If you are familiar with Columbus, GA, and read the whole story, including checking out the links, then you KNOW it is Columbus, GA. Beyond that, I enlisted the help of a couple of friends to nail down the address. Its in one of the new subdivisions by the airport. I KNOW. I drove by and verified it. Absolutely a hoot.
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 3:18:42 PM EDT
[#5]
ROTFLMAOTIPMP!!

HOLY SH!T that is TOO FUNNY!!

"This time, it's about 11:00pm and he decides his carport is not complete.  It's missing
something – something other than a car.  JD8 is putting together a pool table.  It's positioned directly in the center of his carport - where else do you put a pool table, right?  
"It turns out that it was winter time and the grass was dried-up(dormant) – JD8 threw a lit  cigarette out his back door and you can imagine the rest."
Again, like many of JD8’s antics, this one has to do with his never-ending love for home-improvement.  The premise is simple, the flower bed by the mailbox is missing something....  hmmmmmmmm, a fish tank of course!  No fish, just some green water."
"It turns out that JD8 had left a Hibachi grill on top of his wooden picnic table.  
Unfortunately, the picnic table was sitting on top of his wooden deck.  To make a long story short, the table and a big part of the deck went up in flames."

[:D]
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 3:25:51 PM EDT
[#6]
LOL...that is f-ing funny!

medcop
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 3:39:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Oh, this one's just plain sad....The Loser upstairs. Goes right along with that guy for "why the F%$K did someone make a website about this?"

that, or you'll wonder if the loser upstairs became JD8.

[url]http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/Lights/5427/loser.html[/url]
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 4:29:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Glad some of you guys enjoyed the JD8 story. When I read it I laughed my ass off!

The author is hilarious!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top