Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/6/2002 9:16:00 AM EDT
Thats right, these wizards have defeated physics by engineering (so they say) a 1 peice knife that folds!

[url]http://www.budkww.com/partsview.asp?action=lookup&partno=UC1256B&subject=U8&catpos=5[/url]

This new tactical folder is constructed of one piece, solid tempered stainless steel with a non-slip, finger contoured design. The quick release sheath is designed with a thin flat profile and can be worn using the stainless boot clip or fastened to a backpack or military vest with the provided lashing slots. 8 7/8" ov, 4 7/16" bl

--edit--

i like the last line.

[b]**No ship to CA, MA or NY!**[/b]
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 10:05:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Have they defeated physics or just the definition of "folder"? [;)]
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 10:10:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 10:14:03 AM EDT
[#3]
To me its just a plain-old ordinary 4" sheath knife, nothing more. I guess it depends on your definition of "folding knife," its a matter of simmantics
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 10:44:12 AM EDT
[#4]
I bet the guy writing the description wasn't paying attention to what he was doing.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top