Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/6/2002 9:04:55 AM EDT
I sold a "D" model SKS for $50 profit and a Romanian AK for $50 profit.  Later, just before the end of the show I was looking for a model 19 Glock. The one I had spotted on saturday had sold before I got there sunday.  Well I overheard this guy trying to trade his 19C and the dealer offered him $375. He was unsure of what to do 'cause that was going to leave him a little short for the purchase he was going to make.  He eventually let me take it for $410.  I immediately took it to TR Grahm (well known Glock armorer) and had him tear it down and evaluate it.  I knew it was pertty good because the gun was very clean with no wear marks/box and 2 mags.   TR determined that the gun was a 2001 manufacture and most lilely had only a few boxes of ammo through it. He said what I basically got was a brand new gun for $100-1
$150 discount and no paperwork.  :)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top