Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/6/2002 8:12:19 AM EDT
Well, I went to JC Penney and the much dreaded mall to do some clothes shopping (I had been give a gift certif for my burfday)

What is the deal with men's clothes??

Lousy selection.

And I had to pay $50 to get a decent pair of pants.

Sheesh.

Its just wrong man.

Link Posted: 5/6/2002 8:17:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Well what the heck did you expect?  You went to the mall were prices are always higher.  Try Mervyns or Ross or Wal*Mart.

Hell you can buy brand new black BDUs for $25 and they look great anywhere.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 8:43:19 AM EDT
[#2]
I went to Kohl's a few weeks ago, since they just opened up here in the north east.  I got a couple pairs of decent dress pants for $25 each.
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 8:43:27 AM EDT
[#3]
A few questions, why were you shopping at JC Penney's? When did you have a birthday? Who likes you enough to give you a gift, besides us that is!
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 8:55:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 8:59:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Ross has soem good prices on some nice slacks but they tend to have only the larger sizes (34in waist and up).  Mervyns has the same brands as Ross and you can get a good deal when they are on sale.  I usually stock up then.
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 9:17:29 AM EDT
[#6]
garandman, drive to the outlets just off of I-85 near Gaffney.  Also, as Shazbat mentioned, Kohl's isn't bad.  The closest one I can think of is just off of South Blvd in Charlotte.z
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 9:29:25 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
A few questions, why were you shopping at JC Penney's?
View Quote

Like I sez - I was given a gift certif. Oddly. Walmart wouldn't honor my JC Penney gift certif. The nerve of them fricks!!!!

When did you have a birthday?
View Quote

Only once actually - when I was born. Since then, its really only been a celebration of that blessed event. [:D]

Who likes you enough to give you a gift, besides us that is!
View Quote

HAHA!!! LOL!!!

Only my momma, only my momma! And my woman, who got me a Ciener 22 conversion kit.

Link Posted: 5/6/2002 9:41:36 AM EDT
[#8]
Thats what I normally pay for mine.  I rather pay more and get a durable one than skimp few dollars only having to replace it few months later.  You get what you pay for.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top