Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/6/2002 7:14:39 AM EDT
Winchester just called and donated 5000 paper targets!

These are their 1" square sighting in targets, and are the ones we personally use, since they are some of the nicest targets printed...

Thanks Winchester!
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 7:30:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Just set my pack with the other winning's that I've posted that I wanted. The closer it get's the better it get's. 17 day's and counting. [smoke]
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 7:31:18 AM EDT
[#2]
These are not for prizes, but for general use by everyone.
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 7:46:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Anti:

Do you have an email address that we can send out thanks to?

-White Horse

p.s.  I know about ending a sentence with a prepostion...
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 7:48:33 AM EDT
[#4]
It is not possible to use 5,000 at the BRC. Just put a pack in everyone's goodie bag and that will leave 3,000 for the range. Just begging again, you are making this absolutely fantastic. The hard work is appreciated. [smoke]
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 8:10:53 AM EDT
[#5]
These will come as 100 pads of 50 targets each...

As for contacting Winchester, this online form is the best I can come up with:  [url=http://www.winchester.com/ammunition/companyinfo/questions]Winchester[/url]
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 10:30:17 AM EDT
[#6]
How did Winchester find out about the BRC.  Did you or someone from BRC contact them?  Did they hear it through the grapevine?
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 10:36:53 AM EDT
[#7]
You all are really not giving me any excuses to miss the BRC!  
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 10:49:43 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
How did Winchester find out about the BRC.  Did you or someone from BRC contact them?  Did they hear it through the grapevine?
View Quote

I contacted them last week, and made a request for these to be donated...  They called first thing this morning, and said done deal!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top