Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/1/2011 7:20:03 PM EDT
is fookin' 'ilarious. "I'm not cut out for kung fu, I know that much". Bahahahahahahaaha!!!!!
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 7:28:14 PM EDT
[#1]
HUH?
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 7:28:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 7:30:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Great show.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 7:30:24 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I saw the promos for it, it looked strange....

It's British and Ricky Gervais... so yeah.

I'll probably try to catch some episodes.

Link Posted: 2/1/2011 7:42:17 PM EDT
[#5]
It's On Demand, FYI.

The India and China episodes.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 7:43:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Just finished watching the first season.

I'll watch the second if they make one.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 7:44:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Fantastic show.

"Just goes for miles and miles....but so does the M6."

Link Posted: 2/1/2011 8:14:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I saw the promos for it, it looked strange....

If you've seen Ricky's animated radio show on hbo, you know Karl Pilkington. Basically, its a travel show. Like Michael Palin, but moronic. Ricky and Steve send Karl around the world to see the 7 wonders. Ricky does this to enjoy Karl's misery from all the stuff he has to endure on his travels. Like eating toad in china, or being up at 4a.m. for kung fu school at the shoa lin temple. Mostly its funny as Karl is a very funny guy, not meaning to be.

Link Posted: 2/1/2011 8:26:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Oops.....I clicked on this thread thinking I was going to find out that our president had taken another foreign trip again.  My bad.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top