Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/1/2011 6:36:24 PM EDT
it a hp compaq presario cq56 its got a built in webcam. how do i use that?
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 6:40:24 PM EDT
[#1]
throw some d's on that bitch!
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 6:48:58 PM EDT
[#2]
im not sure. the only thing i use mine for is to skype. and the camera automatically turns on when you start skyping
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 6:53:51 PM EDT
[#3]
is that free
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 6:59:18 PM EDT
[#4]
sorry to hear you bought a hp, especially one of the hp compaq models.

more research next time?

As for using the webcam, it should have built in software if you want to use it to take pictures. Otherwise, the video chat software of your choice (skype, yahoo, etc) will already have everything you need.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 7:00:19 PM EDT
[#5]
You'll definitely want to check out chatroulette.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 7:01:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Magnets.

Or a monkey.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 7:02:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
You'll definitely want to check out chatroulette.

What you did, i see it
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 7:06:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

more research next time?

As for using the webcam, it should have built in software if you want to use it to take pictures. Otherwise, the video chat software of your choice (skype, yahoo, etc) will already have everything you need.

aye to all of this
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 7:07:15 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

more research next time?

My HPs have been great.   One has a shitload of flight time in Chinooks, survived a couple deployments and a rollover car crash that damn near killed me, and the Snap On guy dropped the door to my toolbox riser on it and put a puncture in the lid but it didn't bother the screen.   It outdated now, I got it in 2003, but it still works for Pandora and Arfcom

Link Posted: 2/1/2011 7:13:04 PM EDT
[#10]
I have an HP Pavilion with a built in webcam.  It came with Cyberlink Youcam installed.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top