Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/1/2011 5:54:37 PM EDT
So, im heading to work and stop at the local corner store as I do every morning.. me and the owner are good friends and hes a good guy..so we pull up and park for some gas, I had a coworker with me and we were chatting at the back of the truck about to head into the store when we see the owner run out and stand behind a silver SUV with 5 teenagers inside.. the driver and passenger got out of the car and the driver began pleading with him not to write down their plate number while the passenger started unloading energy drinks from his pockets. at this point we realize we just pulled up in the middle of some teenagers stealing from the store. We stayed at the front door to the store to make sure the owner was covered and the kids didnt try anything.. the one doing the theifing was a huge jackass making smartass remarks and laughing in the owners face while giving him the drinks. We have known the owner for a long time and hes not someone you want to steal from lol hes a small guy but a tough SOB when you get him pissed off.
After getting the drinks back the owner insisted the kids pay for them anyway for his trouble and as a punishment for stealing...the kids agreed and the driver stayed at the store while the other left to go to the ATM and pull out some cash. at this point we are done paying for our gas and soda so we leave

now is where it gets crazy....About an hour later I get a call from my fiancee asking if i was in an accident...I say no and ask why.. she explains that there was a bad accident about 5 miled from our house on the same road i take to go to work and it happened to be a silver/grey SUV [which I was supposed to be driving but was picked up by my coworker in his truck]. I say no and that we were fine and forget about the whole thing untill i got home a few minutes ago. When i walked in i told my fiancee about the theft at the store this morning after which she gets on the local news site and shows the story of the crash that happened earlier today along with a photo of the car....I immediately recognized the SUZ as being nearly identical to the one the kids were driving, so she gets on facebook and looks up the names of the kids...sure enough it was the very same kids that had stolen from the store.

After leaving the store they got about half of a mile down the road before they crashed the vehicle. two died, one I didnt see/notice and the rude passenger that did the stealing..the driver [who was trying to calm the situation down at the store and seemed like the only one that felt bad about the theft] lived but was injured aswell as the other two passengers i didnt notice in the back seat.

link to news story
http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/february/203109/Fiery-rollover-crash-in-DeBary-kills-2-and-injures-3

Its very sad the kids died, they were little jerks but by no means does anyone want to see that happen to a bunch of kids just being dump and causing some trouble.

Idk, was just a weird day today.

I'll pray for the families and injured.. hope some of you do the same..

~~no shit about my writing/spelling. im dead on my feet and dont care at the moment lol I may go through and edit any typo's/errors later~~
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 5:56:56 PM EDT
[#1]

Sooner or later, stupid catches up with you.

Link Posted: 2/1/2011 5:57:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Life....it can be a bitch.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 5:58:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Cliffs notes: I know the owner of the gas station I was at and he stopped some punk kids from stealing 4 Loko drinks and later got home and found out punk kids wrecked and at least 2 died.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 5:59:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Instakarma.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 6:01:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Cliffs notes: I know the owner of the gas station I was at and he stopped some punk kids from stealing 4 Loko drinks and later got home and found out punk kids wrecked and at least 2 died.

lol pretty much
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 6:09:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

You should provide Cliff Notes more often.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 6:10:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Instakarma.

This
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 6:17:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

This shaved minutes off my reading time!  Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 6:18:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

BAN 4 loko, its for the children

oh wait
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 6:21:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Sad. I wonder what caused the accident. Just think if the owner let them leave they might have missed whatever caused the accident and lived. Hopefuly the owner doesnt get sued.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 6:27:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Wow, karma usually doesn't work that quickly.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 6:40:44 PM EDT
[#12]
did they go off a cliff or was that photo taken from a helo?
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 6:43:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Sad. I wonder what caused the accident. Just think if the owner let them leave they might have missed whatever caused the accident and lived. Hopefuly the owner doesnt get sued.

What?
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 6:44:09 PM EDT
[#14]
way to go karma
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 6:44:55 PM EDT
[#15]
http://www.wesh.com/video/26697627/detail.html

these guys really wanted Darwin awards.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top