Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/1/2011 3:44:51 PM EDT
i keep watching but im out of order in the replays. so help me what did anthony sr s mom do to him that caused the disowning of her?
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 3:46:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Tried to get his uncle to whack him.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 3:46:21 PM EDT
[#2]
She encouraged his Uncle Junior to whack him.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 3:52:37 PM EDT
[#3]
The ending sucks .
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 4:02:11 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

The ending sucks .

I thought so to but after reading a pretty long article on what the director was trying to convey, I've revised my opinion. I guess I just needed someone to explain it to me barney style, lol.

Link Posted: 2/1/2011 4:11:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Quoted:
The ending sucks .

I thought so to but after reading a pretty long article on what the director was trying to convey, I've revised my opinion. I guess I just needed someone to explain it to me barney style, lol.

link?
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 4:49:38 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The ending sucks .

link?

Sorry, I don't remember as this was quite a while ago. I believe I just found it on google by searching "Soprano's ending" or something similar.

Link Posted: 2/1/2011 5:44:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 7:19:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 9:35:52 PM EDT
[#9]
You need to watch the entire uncut series from beginning to end, and NOT the bullshit A&E edited version which is almost a different show.  

As a whole, the Sopranos is one of the best pieces ever put on film.  David Chase is a film making genius.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 9:52:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
You need to watch the entire uncut series from beginning to end, and NOT the bullshit A&E edited version which is almost a different show.  

As a whole, the Sopranos is one of the best pieces ever put on film.  David Chase is a film making genius.

This.

And:
Quoted:
i keep watching but im out of order in the replays. so help me what did anthony sr s mom do to him that caused the disowning of her?

Not only what people have already said but she was also a raging cuntbitch while they were growing up.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 9:53:46 PM EDT
[#11]
I loved that show.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 10:02:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Download the whole series as a torrent, rent it, buy it, just stop watching the A&E version. I downloaded the torrent and it kept me going for a solid month while deployed. Great show.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 10:43:59 PM EDT
[#13]
that was a damn good show.

The ending left me thinking WTF???

I figured he got smoked?
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 10:52:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I figured he got smoked?

Who knows.

Great series. I got them all from my library and watched them in order.

and screw tony's sister, she was my least favorite character. Bitch.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 11:40:15 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The ending sucks .

I figured it meant the whole family got whacked, and they just didn't want to show it.

(I've never seen an uncut show; just A+E).

Link Posted: 2/1/2011 11:41:35 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I figured he got smoked?

Spoiler

Its all about POV, and more symbolism then what you saw. Think outisde the box as to what you saw, and what that represents.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top