Link Posted: 2/1/2011 1:51:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Chris_C will fuck you up
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 1:53:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Que the "you gonna get raped" pic
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 1:54:01 PM EDT
[#3]
DuDe... The hockey game tomorrow is in Ottawa!  You are in the wrong place!

While you are there... May as well drive to Dearborn and have lunch at Broncos.

Link Posted: 2/1/2011 2:07:49 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Broncos is pretty good, just stay away from The Mustang. If Richard (the owner) still owns The Mustang as well that was where the girls from Broncos went when they no longer looked good in fishnet tops.

Link Posted: 2/1/2011 5:13:30 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Chris_C will fuck you up

I dont know bro...Mother Nature is really turning into a mean, mean bitch.

-16 with the wind and the snow is gusting up to 30 MPH.

The snow is falling sideways.

Link Posted: 2/1/2011 5:14:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
...bring it, bitch.

The word is "waterfront".  
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 5:17:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Yeah I was just looking at radar for NW Ohio & SE Michigan and it looks a little rough for several hours.

Bring it on.

Ain't shit compared to 1978.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 5:18:45 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Chris_C will fuck you up

I dont know bro...Mother Nature is really turning into a mean, mean bitch.

-16 with the wind and the snow is gusting up to 30 MPH.

The snow is falling sideways.

Horizontal snow is cool.

Link Posted: 2/1/2011 5:19:24 PM EDT
[#9]
My plow truck is ready to go
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 5:21:22 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

My plow truck is ready to go

Want to plow a path for me back home? I am off tonight around 1200-0200am...I'll meet you at the base of the AMB.

Link Posted: 2/1/2011 5:23:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Broncos is pretty good, just stay away from The Mustang. If Richard (the owner) still owns The Mustang as well that was where the girls from Broncos went when they no longer looked good in fishnet tops.

My buddy swears The Mustang is better, but I prefer Broncos.
Last time I was in The Mustang, it was just us and a hot little blonde tending bar.
I've honestly never seen a bad on in The Mustang. But IME there are more too look at at Broncos.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 5:29:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Up here along Saginaw Bay USA we had a some fun drift bustin' with the company truck while doing a lap around the exchange.  Looks like tomorrow will be more of the same.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 5:30:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Yeah I was just looking at radar for NW Ohio & SE Michigan and it looks a little rough for several hours.

Bring it on.

Yeah, that was THE storm! North/south roads were closed by 30 foot deep drifts. It took the National Guard and their large bulldozers to dig out the main highways. At 4am the streets were clear and by 7am they were nearly impassable.

Don in Ohio
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 5:36:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Let's take a look at some webcams of Metro D.

696 near Orchard Lake Road looks a little rough...

MDOT Highway Webcams
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 5:45:25 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Bring it on.

1978 aint even listed here, kinda surprised me. http://www.detnews.com/article/20110131/METRO/101310398/Top-25-snowfalls-in-Detroit-history

That hit Monroe and farther south. Lived in Newport MI at the time, we got 20" by our measure, had 16' ditches completely fill with snow, made some tunnels in them and a cool fort. It was fun.

Link Posted: 2/1/2011 8:38:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Continuation of thread hijack...

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Last time I was in The Mustang, it was just us and a hot little blonde tending bar.

I've honestly never seen a bad on in The Mustang. But IME there are more too look at at Broncos.

Maybe it has changed since I was there last (over 10 years). One of my ex-girlfriends used to work at Broncos and a friend of mine that I use to work with as a bouncer managed The Mustang. I would stop in and see him sometimes before the girlfriend got off work and there was never anyone working that I would consider eye candy. I know the owner wanted better looking girls in there but Broncos always got dibs on them because it did much more business.

He did try to keep the better employees though and would have them work at Broncos when they were hot, The Mustang when they were beginning to fade, and then to one of his fully clothed places in Farmington Hills, Waterford, or Kego Harbor when they just needed to cover that shit up.

Link Posted: 2/2/2011 6:03:13 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

...bring it, bitch.

The word is "waterfront".  

I had to click the " [Click to Read Ignored Post]" to read that.

I am sorry I insulted your higher grammar abilities. Next time I am outside in a storm with gloves on, typing on qwerty, I will try to remember this.

I think you need a hobby, or something better to do with your time.

Link Posted: 2/2/2011 6:05:17 AM EDT
[#18]
If the snow is falling sideways, isn't it obliquing?

Link Posted: 2/2/2011 6:06:28 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Let's take a look at some webcams of Metro D.

696 near Orchard Lake Road looks a little rough...

MDOT Highway Webcams

I could imagine what the Macomb Oakland International Speedway was like last night...lol

Link Posted: 2/2/2011 6:10:35 AM EDT
[#20]
We're almost at 20 inches up here Chris and there are snowplows getting stuck in 5 foot drifts ... visablity is almost zero. Bring it on!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 2/2/2011 6:13:19 AM EDT
[#21]
Go to dearborn and eat some good arabic food at al-amirs or at country kitchen on scheafer between michigan and ford.
Link Posted: 2/2/2011 6:15:27 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

We're almost at 20 inches up here Chris and there are snowplows getting stuck in 5 foot drifts ... visablity is almost zero. Bring it on!!!!!!!!!

I am all done with the driveway, the stoop and the area for the dogs.. the snow is tapering off here, some salt should take care of the rest. The drifts are almost nil where I live.

Cranked up the blower at 9am, my oldest son manned the shovel.

Link Posted: 2/2/2011 6:17:27 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Go to dearborn and eat some good arabic food at al-amirs or at country kitchen on scheafer between michigan and ford.

We have an AWESOME place on the corner of 5 and Newburgh where I don't have to deal with Dearborn to get good Arabic/ Mediterranean food...it is only about 2 miles away from me ....Beef Sajji

Link Posted: 2/2/2011 6:29:07 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Quoted:

We have an AWESOME place on the corner of 5 and Newburgh where I don't have to deal with Dearborn to get good Arabic/ Mediterranean food...it is only about 2 miles away from me ....Beef Sajji

Livonia has some good eats, but you can't beat Al Ajami or Al Ameer in Dearborn, in the Little Baghdad area. If the staff speaks English, it can't be good food!

Link Posted: 2/2/2011 6:30:52 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Livonia has some good eats, but you can't beat Al Ajami or Al Ameer in Dearborn, in the Little Baghdad area. If the staff speaks English, it can't be good food!

I would need a 3 day beard, a hat and sunglasses to go down there...

IM Sent.

Link Posted: 2/2/2011 1:13:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Continuation of thread hijack...

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Maybe it has changed since I was there last (over 10 years). One of my ex-girlfriends used to work at Broncos and a friend of mine that I use to work with as a bouncer managed The Mustang. I would stop in and see him sometimes before the girlfriend got off work and there was never anyone working that I would consider eye candy. I know the owner wanted better looking girls in there but Broncos always got dibs on them because it did much more business.

He did try to keep the better employees though and would have them work at Broncos when they were hot, The Mustang when they were beginning to fade, and then to one of his fully clothed places in Farmington Hills, Waterford, or Kego Harbor when they just needed to cover that shit up.

It could have just been the day I went.
I always thought Broncos was better. But honestly, I'd more than likely hit Broncos for Dinner, and I think every time I went to The Mustang, it was for lunch. And I'm sure that had something to do with it.

I'm trying to remember, but this was around '03.
The funny thing is, my Wife lived in Dearborn, and all the time I was dating her, I never made a trip back to Bronco's.
I considered taking my FIL there for lunch one day, but I wasn't sure how it'd pan out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top