Posted: 2/1/2011 1:29:05 PM EDT
People believe that the moon is hollow!

http://www.scribd.com/doc/11483036/Is-the-Moon-Hollow

Link Posted: 2/1/2011 1:31:48 PM EDT
[#1]

Fucking moonbats.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 1:32:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Not surprised at all people will believe anything. I mean didn't Islam come about by people thinking the moon was some sort of god?
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 1:34:45 PM EDT
[#3]
It just might be hollow....... but that is on my "things I'm not going to lose sleep over tonight" list.

I have a really long list, by the way.

Link Posted: 2/1/2011 1:34:58 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Not surprised at all people will believe anything. I mean didn't Islam come about by people thinking the moon was some sort of god?

Well, they do have a crescent moon and star on top of their mosques.  This is out of an adaptation of the religions prior to Islam.  They like to think they are the Ishmael offshoot of Abraham's religion.  But that is just a good story.

Link Posted: 2/1/2011 2:15:36 PM EDT
[#5]

The strongest evidence for it to be a 'hollow object' comes from the fact that when meteors strike the Moon, the latter rings like a bell. More specifically when the Apollo crew in November 20, 1969 released the lunar module, after returning to the orbiter, the module impact with the Moon caused their seismic equipment to register a continuous reverberation like a bell for more than an hour. The same effect occurred with Apollo 13's third stage which caused the Moon to ring for over three hours. So what's going on with the Moon?

I KNEW IT!!

The aliens are inside, watching, waiting.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top