Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/5/2002 7:31:42 PM EDT
Having time on his hands these days, Al Gore decided to go to England. He had lunch with the queen, who explained to him that the key to success was to surround yourself with intelligent people. "But how do you tell if they are intelligent?" Gore asked the queen. "It's easy" she explained "Watch this". She picked up the phone and called the Prime Minister Tony Blair. "I have a question for you Mr. Blair. Your mother has a child. It is not your sister or brother. Who is it?" "Your Majasty" says the Prime Minister " It would be me" "Excellent" says the queen and she hangs up. Gore was very impressed. Upon returning home, he calls Bill Clinton and says "If your mother has a child and it is not your brother or sister who is it?" "H'mmmmmmmmm" says Clinton. "Can I get back to you on this?" Clinton calls around to his past Cabinet people but gets no help. He finally calls Colin Powell. "Colin, if your mother has a child and it's not your sister or brother who is it?" Powell instantly answers "It would be me of course" Clinton says "Oh - I get it" and quickly calls Al Gore. "I've got the answer!" he says - "It's Colin Powell". Suddenly realizing that he had served under a boob for 8 years, Gore responds with contempt - "No - you stupid fool! It's Tony Blair!!!"

Aviator  [img]www.milpubs.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 5/5/2002 7:36:08 PM EDT
[#1]
"Al Gore for President!!!"

Damn, Aviator, I almost had a stroke.

Your Post Title is just wrong on so many fronts.
Link Posted: 5/5/2002 7:38:54 PM EDT
[#2]
"Al Gore for president".

Wanna bet?
Link Posted: 5/5/2002 7:43:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
"Al Gore for president".

View Quote

I knew there was a reason I was hording ammo[;)]

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 5/5/2002 7:44:21 PM EDT
[#4]
I thougt that would get some views. 3/4 of the battle around here is the Title that gets attention  heh heh

Aviator  [img]www.milpubs.com/aviator.gif[/img]

PS  Bush or whoever in 2004  [;)]
Link Posted: 5/5/2002 7:51:04 PM EDT
[#5]
If he sported a Beard, a Black Rifle and some Balls, he might have a chance! [;D]
Link Posted: 5/5/2002 8:00:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/5/2002 9:07:32 PM EDT
[#7]
LOL...that is a good one!

medcop
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top